Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Oh look, a Deplorable can't defend Trump's pathological lies (Obama wasn't born in US, 5M illegal votes, biggest inauguration crowd, Hillary sold 20% of US's Uranium to Russia, I did not support the Iraq War, Obama wiretapped Trump Tower, etc.) so goes on an ad hominem attack on the media! You know that Trump would have lost the election if not for the media giving him millions in free advertising and obsessing over emails that turned out to have produce nothing.

Give your country back? To who? To the Goldman Sachs bankers and neoliberal hacks that fills the Trump admin. His self-proclaimed top priority, after his Trumpcare plan to rip away healthcare from 24M people went up in flames, is trillions in tax cuts for the rich, same as any Republican.

Your post is the ranting of a deranged dupe.

Just like I said earlier:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    The Real Americans that voted for Trump are sitting here laughing our asses off at them...every...single...day.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    First one isn't​ about race. I'll give you the second point if you provide the evidence. I have no problem if you want to demonize the man with tangible proof.
    Trump's birther lie has everything to do with race. That lie could not be made against a white person. He specifically targeted Obama's race, it is the basis that allowed him to spread the lie.

There is plenty of evidence that Trump refused to rent to black people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Just like I said earlier:

Even the Deplorable can't defend Trump's pathological lies. Sad!

Go retreat back into your "Real America" bubble.

See. Just as I told you. But yeah since I've never hurt anybody and have been hurt many times by them.
    Oh the poor little racist, who will defend him???
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Not true if you discount the 5M illegal votes!
    Do you know how many voted? It's literally on the drivers license application in California, which we give to illegals now.

The problem is that there's no way to know how many voted. The system is too vulnerable. That's the entire point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh the poor little racist, who will defend him???
    I mean you're​ doing the exact thing i said you would because you're really predicable and want to feel morally superior. Also she, because that plays a big role of the main reason.

Trump's birther lie has everything to do with race. That lie could not be made against a white person. He specifically targeted Obama's race, it is the basis that allowed him to spread the lie.

There is plenty of evidence that Trump refused to rent to black people.

- - - Updated - - -

Well no because i suspect he would have done that with anybody. Sanders was born in Jerusalem, perhaps?

I mean you're​ doing the exact thing i said you would because you're really predicable and want to feel morally superior. Also she, because that plays a big role of the main reason.
    Morally superior to a racist? I should fucking well hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted

Sure I could, but it would be pointless - especially to folks like you. Why? You are so completely blinded by your own bias that you are incapable of having a sober and calm discussion regarding Trump. The fervor with which you - and so many others on this board - post your anti-Trump diatribes borders on the pathological. It is literally Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) defined.

I prefer to just sit back and enjoy the hilarity of it. I have since the day he was elected. And I will continue to enjoy it until the end of his second term in 2025.

My point really is that anyone who is openly racist and not a coward is an idiot, because unless you live in some podunk backwater, that kind of attitude is severely frowned upon by society at large and likely career-limiting.

That's why racists hide under bridges on the internet and dare not show their face in public, for the most part.
    Never had any problems due to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone being a racist doesn't make them inferior to you though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well you aren't because I didn't ask to be this way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Yeah how dare a reputable paper publish damaging words about your orange god, right?
    Yeah...

Well...

About that...

7+ Year Old Account
    Well you aren't because I didn't ask to be this way.
    I know this is HARD, but having an opinion is something that you can change about yourself. Every day you don't try to change an opinion you yourself acknowledge is a problem, is another day you are ASKING to be that way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    I know this is HARD, but having an opinion is something that you can change about yourself. Every day you don't try to change an opinion you yourself acknowledge is a problem, is another day you are ASKING to be that way.
    I know this is HARD but there is a reason why I am this way but instead of asking why i get immediately labled as the bad guy. But you're right, how could i have never thought about something that simple beforeですね

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Yeah...

Well...

About that...
    Please tell me why you don't find the LA Times to be reputable. I'd love to hear it. I mean, any jackass can say "bluh huh huh this paper sucks" just because they don't agree with everything reported in it, but if someone is going to try to convince me that the LA Times, NY Times, WSJ, or Washington Post is a low quality rag they should at least have a reason.
    Beta Club Brosquad

7+ Year Old Account
    I know this is HARD but there is a reason why I am this way but instead of asking why i get immediately labeled as the bad guy. But you're right, how could i have never thought about something that simple beforeですね
    Every day you don't try to change your opinion is a day you are asking not to change. Perhaps instead of playing the victim, you should look and see why you feel the way you do?

My grandfather was a horrible racist against asians. It took him most of his life, but he worked through it. Now he hated the japanese specifically because they killed his friends in WWII. Do you have something comparable?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I think you could apply this definition to most Politicians, Yes. Are there varying degrees, sure. Honestly, based off this definition it would almost seem to be a prerequisite of being a politician. Shit even your extended definition seems to fit a vast swathe of politicians to some degree.

You wana say Trump did it more than others? Sure, I wont argue there.
    You can make the argument that lying is a core part of being a politician. You cannot make the argument that most politicians whip their supporters into racist frenzies.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah except they were doing this before he became president and before he gave us his actual policies. All the ists and isms for him instead of giving him a chance.
    And now that he's president he's still a pile of shit. So what?

- - - Updated - - -

Every day you don't try to change your opinion is a day you are asking not to change. Perhaps instead of playing the victim, you should look and see why you feel the way you do?

My grandfather was a horrible racist against asians. It took him most of his life, but he worked through it. Now he hated the japanese specifically because they killed his friends in WWII. Do you have something comparable?
    A brown person took his job. Has to be the case.
    Beta Club Brosquad

BREAKING: "politician lies"

15+ Year Old Account

Two big reasons, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    You can make the argument that lying is a core part of being a politician. You cannot make the argument that most politicians whip their supporters into racist frenzies.

- - - Updated - - -

And now that he's president he's still a pile of shit. So what?

- - - Updated - - -

A brown person took his job. Has to be the case.
    So all i wanted was for people to give him a chance. If he's a bad president then he's a bad president and I don't want him to destroy the country anymore than the rest of you.

A Guatamalan family saved me from sleeping in an alley, but you're welcome to try again.

So far these have been very, very good.

Two big reasons, yes.

So all i wanted was for people to give him a chance. If he's a bad president then he's a bad president and I don't want him to destroy the country anymore than the rest of you.

A Guatamalan family saved me from sleeping in an alley, but you're welcome to try again.
    So since he still sucks why are you defending him? Also, what did the mean immigrants do to you?
    Beta Club Brosquad

7+ Year Old Account
    What if your opinion is based on available aggregate data that paints the specific people you are racist to in a very bad light?