Poll: What is the worst major patch of WoW?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    For me 7.2 is the worst. I sincerely had more stuff to do in 6.1 (selfie cam patch) garrison campaigns than in 7.2. And yes, week 1 matters.
    You must be trolling...

7.2 gating is pretty annyoing, but we have tons of alt/gear catchups, new dungeon, Kara is now 2 instances and easier to find groups, etc. With invasions coming out next week we will have even more to do.

6.1 Had twitter and selfies.... That's literally it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    Shoutout to 2.2, the patch that I joined in. Good lorde, I joined during VOICE CHAT. /shame /strangesenseofpride
    I joined during the end of Sunwell. Didnt hit max level until very late Naxx in Wrath. I leveled VERY slow.

For me 7.2 is the worst. I sincerely had more stuff to do in 6.1 (selfie cam patch) garrison campaigns than in 7.2. And yes, week 1 matters.
    Frankly, I think that's bullshit,

I had until that point, never ever unsub'd from wow, even being without a computer for 12 months, I paid my sub. When that patch came, I gave it a week and it was soul crushing.

6.1 was hailed as a burst with content patch, we got a juke box, selfie camera and twitter integration.

Most of those garrison features should of been on launch not as part of a patch,

To sum it up 6.1 was a massive middle finger to the player base, I'd of rather had nothing and called 6.3, 6.2 atleast then it would of been something to look forward to.

4.1 ZG/Zul'Aman...it was pretty much the start to the end of WoW's prime-time afterall.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I would like to revoke my vote for 6.1. While it was a horrible patch, at least it didn't actively make the game worse. In 7.2 every week I find something new that pisses me off.

1st week - mob scaling
    2nd week - stupidly timed invasions
    3rd week - completely broken class quest (DK)

7+ Year Old Account
    6.1 easily worst...
    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.

Dont feed the trolls. 6.1 was and will be thw worst patch of any mmo
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    Im pretty patient person, so week 1 doesnt matter to me. Cant vote yet.

7.2. While 6.1 was literally nothing, 7.2 has this far been worse than nothing.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

15+ Year Old Account
    People who voted 7.2 have no idea what the word "worst" mean or started playing in Legionm, or both.
    6.1 was the worst, 2.2 voice chat being a close second
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s