Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Hmm guess I'll have to try that godly 2 button rotation...

- - - Updated - - -

You must play a DH and lose to wars.

They wont nerf fury unless they buff arms to a broken state, so don't pass that pipe just yet.
    You should, I heard simply doing your rotation as a fury warrior is a guaranteed 2.2+.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    ye like in mop......... nothing but warrior was fotm the whole damn expansion.
    That's completely false.

Quote Originally Posted by SilvaAger View Post
    That's completely false.
    lul, i even made alts named "nerfwarriors" and "brokenwarrior" during that time. xD seriously they had permanently def stance and took literally 0 damage while beeing first in damage in every arena, while providing 10000 stuns, gap closers and sick burst. They were completly broken and that didn't change the whole expansion.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I haven't found too much issue with them, personally, at least in random world PvP. DHs are considerably more dangerous from what I've seen when it comes to melee.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    You couldn't do that even if you had no life and played for 72 hours straight. Would take at least a month even for the hardcore players unless you get carried though H NH by their guild or something, in which case, they'll probably have it in a week.
    Oh. I though we where talking about pvp. Sorry. I dont understand a thing about gearing in/for pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delzao View Post
    Oh. I though we where talking about pvp. Sorry. I dont understand a thing about gearing in/for pve.
    Well, PvP is also effected by ilvl. World PvP is 100% gear dependent and instanced PvP gives you a % buff based on your ilvl. Right now, I have 11% PvP buff due to my ilvl. I doubt a Warrior coming in fresh off of 110 with like 1% buff could ever beat me. And in world PvP, I'd literally kill them in 2 globals with the gear difference.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, PvP is also effected by ilvl. World PvP is 100% gear dependent and instanced PvP gives you a % buff based on your ilvl. Right now, I have 11% PvP buff due to my ilvl. I doubt a Warrior coming in fresh off of 110 with like 1% buff could ever beat me. And in world PvP, I'd literally kill them in 2 globals with the gear difference.
    you just explained why pvp sucks for alt-fiends, no point in playing this game.

lawl

by the time anyone manages to reroll a warrior to 110 and get the appropriate gear/legendary/AK/AP for them to be come OP, Blizz would have already long since nerfed them and picked another spec to be the FOTM.
    and this too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    you just explained why pvp sucks for alt-fiends, no point in playing this game.

and this too.
    Indeed, as it was my point from the beginning. This expansion is not alt friendly at all. WAAAAAAAY too much grind work (AP/leggo farming) and RNG (the correct leggos and TF gear).
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    So this month is Warrs again ? damn. I bet next month is gonna be BM and after that...hmm, maybe retri ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    lul, i even made alts named "nerfwarriors" and "brokenwarrior" during that time. xD seriously they had permanently def stance and took literally 0 damage while beeing first in damage in every arena, while providing 10000 stuns, gap closers and sick burst. They were completly broken and that didn't change the whole expansion.
    They only time they were OP was the start of S12, they were just "strong" by the end of it. S13 they were trash, s14 and s15 they weren't close to OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I haven't found too much issue with them, personally, at least in random world PvP. DHs are considerably more dangerous from what I've seen when it comes to melee.
    In world PvP, a decently geared fury warrior can kill you in 4 globals.

lawl

by the time anyone manages to reroll a warrior to 110 and get the appropriate gear/legendary/AK/AP for them to be come OP, Blizz would have already long since nerfed them and picked another spec to be the FOTM.
    - Buy a boost to 100
    - Spend max 10 hours to get to 110
    - Buy 20 AK on your main and send over
    - Start doing PvP

Sure honor talents might take some time to get (dunno which ones are the right ones), but this week even got Arena Skrimishes, so get a mate and crush some arena to quickly level up your honor. But getting the 35 traits in your weapon isn't too much of a problem tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    I have yet to see that, personally. I've currently fought several Fury warriors and none of them have come close to that.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I have yet to see that, personally. I've currently fought several Fury warriors and none of them have come close to that.
    Never fought one with Drought of Souls then?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post

I did a ton of world pvp on the broken shores, exclusively, against well geared people running in groups or sometimes tanks to make it more interesting as a sub rogue. Farmed over 2k blood coins and was quickly exalted with the Talon's Vengeance faction.
    Few people could kill me because of mechanics like dance + 100% avoid against melee dmg for about 2 secs if you choose so. and survival legs(will of valeera+feint+magnus opus, endless vanish powder), as well as some cheap hp and stat boosts of several sources.

Wpvp is fun right now, because it is bursty it resembles more the old days. You have to think more about avoid mechanics and immunities and less about a flat reduction of dmg to survive things.

However, draught of souls as a trinket is too much and too cheap to kill someone especially when a fury warrior uses it, because any kills even on very high hp targets(flower stat boosts/suramar buffs/flasks) gets reduced to 1 gcd and it comes out of nowhere and needs no preperation/ramp up.

I'd say, if you do not even have to use your own class cds and abilities to burst people, something is broken to a degree that makes no sense at all.

From the many sick bursts i saw in the game, this was also the most common and easy to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    - Buy a boost to 100
    - Spend max 10 hours to get to 110
    - Buy 20 AK on your main and send over
    - Start doing PvP

Sure honor talents might take some time to get (dunno which ones are the right ones), but this week even got Arena Skrimishes, so get a mate and crush some arena to quickly level up your honor. But getting the 35 traits in your weapon isn't too much of a problem tbh.
    35 traits in your weapon? blizz removed the cap in pvp in 7.2. lol
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2017-04-05 at 02:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Made a group of 5 fury warriors and we did some BG's. Totally ripped the enemy teams apart until they left the BG or just went AFK.
    The funniest part is that the AoE is so good you can focus a healer and kill 3 dps at the same time with the AoE carnage.

So if you feel like re-rolling something OP and you want to have an easy time with an easy class, go for Fury Warrior!

AoE slow + AoE damage = maximum carnage!
    So you went in with a premade into a random BG and dominated? Fire is hot, news at 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    I did a ton of world pvp on the broken shores, exclusively, against well geared people running in groups or sometimes tanks to make it more interesting as a sub rogue. Farmed over 2k blood coins and was quickly exalted with the Talon's Vengeance faction.
    Few people could kill me because of mechanics like dance + 100% avoid against melee dmg for about 2 secs if you choose so. and survival legs(will of valeera+feint+magnus opus, endless vanish powder), as well as some cheap hp and stat boosts of several sources.

Wpvp is fun right now, because it is bursty it resembles more the old days. You have to think more about avoid mechanics and immunities and less about a flat reduction of dmg to survive things.

However, draught of souls as a trinket is too much and too cheap to kill someone especially when a fury warrior uses it, because any kills even on very high hp targets(flower stat boosts/suramar buffs/flasks) gets reduced to 1 gcd and it comes out of nowhere and needs no preperation/ramp up.

I'd say, if you do not even have to use your own class cds and abilities to burst people, something is broken to a degree that makes no sense at all.

From the many sick bursts i saw in the game, this was also the most common and easy to use.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not fun if most classes haven't got the toolkit to react to e.g. Rogues. World PvP is just bad at the moment. Instance PvP is just as bad sometimes. Last season I've got into a skirmish game and the enemy team only had 1 player (sub rogue) so I decided to give him a fair 1v1 as a Frost Dk. He literally killed me by pressing his burst + evasion + cloak. I couldn't kite him with chains of icy/sindragosa's fury/remorseless winter (because of cloak), I couldn't stun him with remorseless winter (obviously because of cloak), I couldn't heal myself with icebound fortitude since Death Strike only heals you when you actually manage to hit your target (but evasion lol) and AMS isn't really enough to save you from a rogue and of course I couldn't run away because what is Death's Advance compared to the mobility of a sub rogue? topkek

And yeah, fury warriors are retarded.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a long time on-the-side world PvPer and I don't see how you can say it's fun. The only people I'd imagine who find this fun are people who were previously unable to kill anyone but now everyone can one shot everyone regardless of how good they are. It's pathetic and disgusting. It's so bad that I could probably be globalled by a backpeddling clicking rogue.

Deleted
    Hey, 20% extra damage taken makes fury unviable!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Dhs die easily.

Fury is completely broken and will soon get nerfed hard, you'll see. But who am I kidding, enjoy your pipe dream while it lasts, lol.
    Yeah can feel a fury nerf coming, really hope arms doesn't get busted as collateral damage.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Dhs die easily.

Fury is completely broken and will soon get nerfed hard, you'll see. But who am I kidding, enjoy your pipe dream while it lasts, lol.
    This guy I took a break for about 6 months to comeback, check the forums and see this guy still whining about melee classes. I think the last time it was FDK..... now Fury. Seems like there is a small army of these whiners.

Fury isn't broken just like FDK wasn't broken. Melee NEED high dmg so when they get out of roots, snares and stuns they can get on target and kill something. That is just how it is. If you want melee to do less dmg then ranged should not have as much mobility or utility.