Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why would he do that? Uncontrolled immigration works beautifully in Europe :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Nothing wrong with focusing on your own.
    Except that anyone in America or Canada that says close the borders and take care of our own are labeled Racists and baddies for not allowing our bubble to burst by taking more in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    Why would he do that? Uncontrolled immigration works beautifully in Europe :^)
    Has Canada ever supported uncontrolled immigration? I wasn't aware that they had.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    The RCMP and various police forces are already arresting these illegals crossing the border.

http://www.citynews.ca/2017/03/29/bo...ee-railroad-2/

The US border patrol should assist in preventing this problem by arresting the cab and bus drivers who are themselves, violating the law by assisting people who are both in America illegally, but are attempting to enter another country illegally.

Quite frankly, Canadians don't want illegal immigrants, nor do we want our government fucking virtue signaling them to come here illegally. Apply like everyone else and wait your fucking turn, our government needs to grow some god damn testicles (pretty hard, I am pretty sure Trudeau has a pussy, because he sure is one) and deport these illegals.
    the problem is although the RCMP arrest them, they dont actually deport them. Instead they are processed and they are usually given asylum status. Imagine what happens when we end up getting 1 million illegals crossing the border? even if only 10% get asylum status that is still 100,000 people.

We need a wall, or some spike traps/land mines.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    the problem is although the RCMP arrest them, they dont actually deport them. Instead they are processed and they are usually given asylum status. Imagine what happens when we end up getting 1 million illegals crossing the border? even if only 10% get asylum status that is still 100,000 people.

We need a wall, or some spike traps/land mines.
    OH SHIT!!! 100,000 PEOPLE!!! YOU'VE GOT MY ATTENTION!!!

You realize that's nothing, right? 100k people is a drop in a very large bucket. If you're going to try to use a large number to prove a point, atleast understand what scope is and how it applies to that number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis View Post
    OH SHIT!!! 100,000 PEOPLE!!! YOU'VE GOT MY ATTENTION!!!

You realize that's nothing, right? 100k people is a drop in a very large bucket. If you're going to try to use a large number to prove a point, atleast understand what scope is and how it applies to that number.
    i realise math may not be your strong suit, but just a FYI Canada has around 35m people in it. the Government of Canada resettled more than 25,000 Syrian refugees between November 4, 2015 and February 29, 2016. That was a huge effort, now try taking in 4x as many and see how well it goes for us.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    The US (start deleting). Or are you calling African-Americans "immigrants" too all of the sudden?
    Apparantly the slaves. and their descendants, that were brought to the US during colonial times are immigrants.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    The definition of immigrant resides in parental heritage. So yes.
    So then all the white folks count as immigrants too, right?

i realise math may not be your strong suit, but just a FYI Canada has around 35m people in it. the Government of Canada resettled more than 25,000 Syrian refugees between November 4, 2015 and February 29, 2016. That was a huge effort, now try taking in 4x as many and see how well it goes for us.
    The United States has 350 million people. So... 100k is very little comparatively. Trying to claim 100k is hard to deal with because a country 10x smaller would struggle with it, is quite a bold argument to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    Except that anyone in America or Canada that says close the borders and take care of our own are labeled Racists and baddies for not allowing our bubble to burst by taking more in.
    You're branded as racist because of the arguments you're using and who you consider ''you're own'', when we see trump supporters saying stuff like ''go back to africa'' I'm pretty sure they don't see them as a part of their own.

Well, Canada taking in a 100K people would be like the US taking in a million?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Maybe Trudeau should refocus his efforts into teaching people how to spell "desperate".