So Calling out Celestalon and Triggering monks

So I don't play Monk, I called out Celestalon for essentially sucking up and kissing ass to the monk community by writing them a love story and personally discussing with them in length about brew and essentially ignoring every other class. by saying that there are other specs worse than brew to nobodies surprise I was immediately down voted and reported for spam and sent the following
    By calling out the triggered and angsty monks because they were upset that somebody said there are other specs that are worse off than brew it immediately lead to a downvoting shitstorm and a spam report. (am I in the right probably not) but should that lead to a censorship of what someone says by deleting their posts and a 72 hour suspension?
    Reason: Spamming
    Date actioned: Mon Apr 03 23:54:44 GMT 2017
    Action ending: Thu Apr 06 23:54:44 GMT 2017

Forum: Class Development
    Topic: Brewmasters in 7.2.5
    Reply: #332
    Date: Apr 3, 2017 3:34:02 PM

Lol the amount of down votes from Monks are real when its an obvious statement of fact.

Maybe post constructively in the forums and then you wouldn't have been suspended?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    They brought up rogues as well, what makes you think this is just about brewmasters?

Take some time off wow if its making you this salty dude.

Deleted
    The irony being that OP himself got triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    The irony being that OP himself got triggered.
    No, it just shows how much ass kissing they do to certain communities verse others.

I don't think the monks are the ones triggered right now.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    So I don't play Monk, I called out Celestalon for essentially sucking up and kissing ass to the monk community by writing them a love story and personally discussing with them in length about brew and essentially ignoring every other class. by saying that there are other specs worse than brew to nobodies surprise I was immediately down voted and reported for spam and sent the following
    By calling out the triggered and angsty monks because they were upset that somebody said there are other specs that are worse off than brew it immediately lead to a downvoting shitstorm and a spam report. (am I in the right probably not) but should that lead to a censorship of what someone says by deleting their posts and a 72 hour suspension?
    Reason: Spamming
    Date actioned: Mon Apr 03 23:54:44 GMT 2017
    Action ending: Thu Apr 06 23:54:44 GMT 2017

Forum: Class Development
    Topic: Brewmasters in 7.2.5
    Reply: #332
    Date: Apr 3, 2017 3:34:02 PM

Lol the amount of down votes from Monks are real when its an obvious statement of fact.
    Sounds like you deserved the ban. /shrug
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I don't think the monks are the ones triggered right now.
    Because poor class design and watching them either ass kiss to certain communities or write novels to others and completely write off others is completely okay right? Monks have been complaining about brew since legion launched due to its poor rework. there are other classes that got a worse shaft than monks.

Dont expect the same moderation and leniency in official Blizzard forums compared to MMO

You realize that posts like yours are one of the reasons that devs don't like to communicate, right?

Yeah, you deserved your suspension.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

This isnt a blog btw.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    You realize that posts like yours are one of the reasons that devs don't like to communicate, right?

Yeah, you deserved your suspension.
    I don't lol, but making a post before it was deleted saying there were other classes worse off than monks then calling out people for downvotes because they disagree yeah thats real communication.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    No, it just shows how much ass kissing they do to certain communities verse others.
    Considering they are planning to do some awfully shit changes to monk, I'd rather avoid it going the way of prot warrior and dumb hunter. Stagger cap is the most ridiculous thing they've thought of since ilvl scaling, and that was a week ago.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

all i can think of when i see this.

Last edited by Kikazz; 2017-04-04 at 03:49 AM.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

" Love story to monks "

Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it for windwalker, we're the type of spec blizzard like to sweep under the carpet and pretend doesn't exist.