Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I haven't bought one yet. I'm considering buying them, though, for my warrior which has horrible legendaries.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Not worth doing unless you're super desperate and have nothing else to do except for trying to grind out that last legendary you need. My BLP is quite high right now (will get my next legendary withing the next week for sure) and I'm 0/10 for tokens. Can't imagine what the chance would be if your BLP is at 0, but I imagine its less than <1%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erotaku View Post
    Kek. Yeah suuuuuure! We can all see that...
    I literally farmed 7k crystals in the space of an hour about 20 minutes ago. Either you've been with shit groups or you're doing it wrong.

Haven't seen any from my guild, yet people on my server are still claiming it has happened.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, bought a trinket, got KJ's was pleasantly surprised as I was missing a decent dps legendary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erotaku View Post
    Kek. Yeah suuuuuure! We can all see that...

At this point I think that people who complain about nethershards' drop rates don't play the game at all, but repeat what they read in old (old as in 2 days or older) threads on forums.

Pretty sure they said the tokens were on their own system, not affected by your current BLP. Or did the change that later?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Nobody said "easy", that was your brain messing with you. They said possible.
    Sure, Let Stew the problem down to that. I love the Denial, Everywhere it was talked about that, i may have got the wrong information, but what most people was prasing 7.2 for. But no call my brain wrong.(at this point i am getting worked up, WHAT is it with denial about everything is cool, if you have any problem you are stupid and should unsub, have the community really been this toxic, that something is wrong with my brain if i get the wrong informations?)

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    I simply cant belive that, but on the other hand I also havent had 4 others who we're really going at, maybe even on voice com. Would be fun to try, but meeh...shards are pointless. I just need my toy or w/e you can get via rep.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Lets not forget that streamers get people that basically worship their ass in their group and that are usually quite overgeared as well so their results will vary to yours unless you match their setup.
    I haven't seen the vod or stream so not gonna comment on whether or not he did everything himself but usually with streamers that's not the case and they just loot while others do the work.
    What. Lol. He's in a great guild, and so are other top players, they will get the MOST overgeared players in their group. But clearly he would participate and help speed things up.. He isn't one of the shitty US streamers,

so i assume by this that you definitely cant get them from the 400 shards tokens then?

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I simply cant belive that, but on the other hand I also havent had 4 others who we're really going at, maybe even on voice com. Would be fun to try, but meeh...shards are pointless. I just need my toy or w/e you can get via rep.
    I can confirm it, I've easily been getting 10k an hour. Group is all 900ilvl + always 1 tank, 1 healer, 2 hunters and then either a boomkin/warlock/dk/pally(with consecrate)

All pugged, except for the other hunter I go with, but I don't actually care what the tanks and healers ilvl is, anyone over 870 I take.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinushka View Post
    No, but I got one from the bag you get when you turn in warsupplies into a building ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    i got one from this also

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Then don't do it. More shards for me. Arcane explosion spamming my way to legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinushka View Post
    No, but I got one from the bag you get when you turn in warsupplies into a building ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Same. At which point I exclaimed - once again - "GODDAMNIT, why is my loot spec not set to Holy !?!?"

Can't believe I've committed the same noobery twice on my Priest main now.

Quote Originally Posted by danieltang34 View Post
    I've been farming with my guild and we have opened roughly 100 tokens in total but no luck so far
    It makes me wonder if the drop rate is worth farming, have you guys seen any legendary from the tokens yet?
    Kadala smile at you, satisfied.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    I can confirm it, I've easily been getting 10k an hour. Group is all 900ilvl + always 1 tank, 1 healer, 2 hunters and then either a boomkin/warlock/dk/pally(with consecrate)

All pugged, except for the other hunter I go with, but I don't actually care what the tanks and healers ilvl is, anyone over 870 I take.
    i think its more about finding a good spot to farm. The group doesnt matter as much really

Multiple people from my guild have gotten them while playing together, but I have never seen one myself.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by danieltang34 View Post
    i think its more about finding a good spot to farm. The group doesnt matter as much really
    With a boomkin/dk/pally/frost mage/lock, you can just take the best farming spot off people. That's why they're so good. See the best spot has a grp there already? It's fine, take their tags, they'll leave eventually. Group sees you have a good spot and tries to take it? That's fine, you'll hold onto most of your tags and they'll give up eventually.