Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    lol you think doing 850k is padding? I can sustain 900k on fights on Krosus. Zero padding.

- - - Updated - - -

padding on skorp means you do upwards of 2-5 million dps. Not 850k. Maybe if you're shit.
    He was talking about 1st tier of raiding, which was EN+ToV. Where exactly did we jumped to 850k sustain in EN or even ToV?
    Just a reminder, it was only shadow priests who were breaking 600k mark back then, everyone else had to be 880+ to ever reach that number
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-04-04 at 07:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    iLevel scaling in open world only exists because blizzard badly screwed up gear scaling for another expansion

I think it's fine that stuff takes longer to kill, maybe even longer than it takes now - we probably shouldn't easily solo 5-man group mobs, etc.. but that should have been the case without any external scaling. There was no need for us to go from 150k at fresh 110 to dealing sustained 850k DPS in a single tier of content!
    Firstly how shit at the game where you at the start? When EN opened up, you did 300k dps on avg or roughly (I played there, dont even try to say otherwise). 2nnd its not 1 tier, its 2 raids. I can make 1 tier last 123 raids if I wanted as blizz. You have to see a new raid as a new raid gear tier, why? Beacuse it's freaking different levels. Also theres like 2 classes that does 850k, they are called warriors on a 5 min execute phase and Demon hunters. Rest are sitting at a comfy 630-700k dps (everyone rofl) so really stick your numbers up your arse when they aren't even remotely true, or fact based.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    Firstly how shit at the game where you at the start? When EN opened up, you did 300k dps on avg or roughly (I played there, dont even try to say otherwise). 2nnd its not 1 tier, its 2 raids. I can make 1 tier last 123 raids if I wanted as blizz. You have to see a new raid as a new raid gear tier, why? Beacuse it's freaking different levels. Also theres like 2 classes that does 850k, they are called warriors on a 5 min execute phase and Demon hunters. Rest are sitting at a comfy 630-700k dps (everyone rofl) so really stick your numbers up your arse when they aren't even remotely true, or fact based.
    Um no. If you are mythic geared, over half the classes pull 800k+ sustained single target. With good RNG, perfect rotations, and faster kill times, 850k sustained in mythic gear is very obtainable. http://simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19M_NH.html

People in top guilds were pulling ~750k sustained on Star Augur Etraeus DURING progression for crying out loud, just watch the kill videos for proof.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2017-04-04 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    World content is not relevant content now. Why would someone that oneshots mobs do world quests for rewards? Thats beyond silly.
    Be..because of the rewards? Do you think people don't do WQs? This is almost more wrong than you usually are.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you do EN on a fresh 110? Because a fresh 110 does not do 300k outside of AoE.

Firstly how shit at the game where you at the start? When EN opened up, you did 300k dps on avg or roughly
    I said fresh 110's.

75'th percentile mythic nythendra on day 1-2 was 250k for Havoc and 285k for the 4'th highest class on the DPS list. In order to achieve that level of damage we had gear in the 850's to low 860's range, it was a LOT more damage than fresh 110 w/ i780 that i said.

Also theres like 2 classes that does 850k, they are called warriors on a 5 min execute phase and Demon hunters
    850k sustained? what sort of padding it is?
    New traits and gear w/ 7.2 add around 100k DPS, i have already achieved 800k on 6-min krosus before them. Give it a few weeks to see the logs get up there.

Here's an example of what you can do from somebody that already has most of it: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

1074k for 4min 47s, 97.15% of it on Krosus.
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-04-04 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    Um no. If you are mythic geared, over half the classes pull 800k+ sustained single target. With good RNG, perfect rotations, and faster kill times, 850k sustained in mythic gear is very obtainable.

http://simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19M_NH.html
    Fun fact, they don't, I raid there myself. That sim is so broken, no hunter deals 850k SUSTAINED SINGLE TARGET. Go do that on krosus and tell me how good it went, hint hint, only the people that get to pad and kill him at 5 minutes just after cd's will do that. His text is a load of bullshit, since people barely beat krosus enrage when it was hard. People still don't heal 800k sustained, if they did, bosses would fall over.

A sim is a SIMULATION, not a fact, facts are raw actuel numbers. and there you wont deal that CONSISTENTLY, no single raider gives 2 fucks about good RNG, the chances are 1:7.000.000 need Bis legos, and 100% crit whilst having the base crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    New traits and gear w/ 7.2 added around 100k DPS, have already achieved 800k on 6-min krosus before them.
    Then you are talking about 2nd tier of content, not fucking first, when people struggled to get into 600k range
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The problem is that the only reason the old content is still relevant is the chance for the emissaries to drop a legendary. The other drops we get from the emissary chest are quite useless: an AP token, some order hall resources or an 840-860ilvl piece of gear which is gonna be vendored/disenchanted. If there was scaling to the rewards to go together with the scaling of the gear, it would much more accepted and liked.

For example make the AP token be a bigger one, just like the AP token we get at the m+ weekly chest, which increases with the higher m+ you have done this week. Or make the piece of gear just a bit higher, maybe 15-20 ilvls lower than your current ilvl, so it can still be somewhat relevant, because there is a higher chance there will be a good titanforge which will make the gear an upgrade.

Fun fact, they don't, I raid there myself. That sim is so broken, no hunter deals 850k SUSTAINED SINGLE TARGET. Go do that on krosus and tell me how good it went, hint hint, only the people that get to pad and kill him at 5 minutes just after cd's will do that. His text is a load of bullshit, since people barely beat krosus enrage when it was hard. People still don't heal 800k sustained, if they did, bosses would fall over.

A sim is a SIMULATION, not a fact, facts are raw actuel numbers. and there you wont deal that CONSISTENTLY, no single raider gives 2 fucks about good RNG, the chances are 1:7.000.000 need Bis legos, and 100% crit whilst having the base crit.
    https://youtu.be/K_EvWMPYA0U?t=238

Hunter pulling 720k, 4 minutes into the fight, during progression, back in Feb 1st with way worse gear than we have now and none of the new artifact perks.

850k is very obtainable now, especially with the new traits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    The problem is that the only reason the old content is still relevant is the chance for the emissaries to drop a legendary. The other drops we get from the emissary chest are quite useless: an AP token, some order hall resources or an 840-860ilvl piece of gear which is gonna be vendored/disenchanted. If there was scaling to the rewards to go together with the scaling of the gear, it would much more accepted and liked.
    How exactly doing 4 WQs to get 600-800k AP is "useless"? Current AP cap is almost limitless, any amount of AP is not useless, especially from emissary cache

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    How exactly doing 4 WQs to get 600-800k AP is "useless"? Current AP cap is almost limitless, any amount of AP is not useless, especially from emissary cache
    In 3 1/2 months you will be getting AP 424x faster than what you can now. It does make it seem relatively pointless to farm AP right now, unless you are progressing on a boss and those traits will make the difference.

How do you pad on Krosus? what? I consistently sustain 800k dps on Krosus as a BM hunter. I'll likely be doing 900k tommorrow with the new traits. I'll give you link after raid.
    Exactly. For someone in a 8/10M guild, the DPS must be really horrible if they don't have people at ~800k at this point. After getting the new gold trait + 905-910 ilevel, I'd say 800k is on the lower side.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2017-04-04 at 07:56 AM.

https://youtu.be/K_EvWMPYA0U?t=238

Hunter pulling 720k, 4 minutes into the fight, during progression, back in Feb 1st with way worse gear than we have now and none of the new artifact perks.

850k is very obtainable now, especially with the new traits.
    Question, are you shit posting or just being an ignorant douche 4 MINUTES INTO THE FIGHT, there's more than 4 minutes to a fight, I have no clue if you're trolling or just lack the capasity to think about it. I know very well you can do 720k thats not even hard as a hunter with Boots+CDR trinket+Gloves, not eve hard thats basic, still you WILL NOT DELA THAT AT THE END of the fight. When you talk about dps again not a single person gives 2 fucks about your dps mid fight and 4 minutes is just after your 3rd trueshot. so GJ fam. now go do it for 8 minutes thats the entire fight and you'll be at barely 700k with bis items and not 850k as you claim. I know math is hard.

oh well 4/10 troll, nothing to talk about clearly refusal to see how it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow priest were definitely breaking 850k without padding, but yeah they were an exception. Regardless, Nighthold IS part of the first tier of raiding. It's all the first tier, technically.
    Ok, if we assume that:
    1st tier is EN>ToV>NH
    2nd tier ToS>*PossibleATrollRaid*
    3rd tier Argus
    Or something like that, difference in 700k DPS between fresh character and mythic character past 3 raids is... expected.

Yeah, depends on the class. 800k as a BM hunter is a decent parse, top 50ish. But most of those didn't have new traits. So I imagine that'll be closer to top 500ish after tomorrow. I'll be surprised if someone doesn't break a million dps tomorrow.
    it's a troll and a shitposter, dont bother with him, he lacks brain.

Yeah, depends on the class. 800k as a BM hunter is a decent parse, top 50ish. But most of those didn't have new traits. So I imagine that'll be closer to top 500ish after tomorrow. I'll be surprised if someone doesn't break a million dps tomorrow.
    Our gold is kinda ass, but the trait before that is pretty significant. I think between the two it's about a 10-12%% DPS increase but I haven't tested much yet. 10-12% on top of 800k is a lot though, like you said, should be a little under 900k.

it's a troll and a shitposter, dont bother with him, he lacks brain.
    You realize he's agreeing with me... Right?

It might be you that lacks the brain.

Question, are you shit posting or just being an ignorant douche 4 MINUTES INTO THE FIGHT, there's more than 4 minutes to a fight, I have no clue if you're trolling or just lack the capasity to think about it. I know very well you can do 720k thats not even hard as a hunter with Boots+CDR trinket+Gloves, not eve hard thats basic, still you WILL NOT DELA THAT AT THE END of the fight. When you talk about dps again not a single person gives 2 fucks about your dps mid fight and 4 minutes is just after your 3rd trueshot. so GJ fam. now go do it for 8 minutes thats the entire fight and you'll be at barely 700k with bis items and not 850k as you claim. I know math is hard.

oh well 4/10 troll, nothing to talk about clearly refusal to see how it is.
    Again, can't tell if your serious. 4 minutes into a fight is long enough to be considered sustained in my opinion. Sims run 5 minute long fights. DPS loss after that point is mostly due to mechanics or simple human error in the rotation.

And again, this is before BiS gear and before the new artifact traits. SO for the sake of the argument lets say you're right, he'll end at 700k. Well, with the new gold trait (+the traits leading up to it) he'd still be closer at around 850k and that's not even factoring in better gear over the last 2 months.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2017-04-04 at 08:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In 3 1/2 months you will be getting AP 424x faster than what you can now. It does make it seem relatively pointless to farm AP right now, unless you are progressing on a boss and those traits will make the difference.
    You advocate to stop doing current content until your AK reaches 50 or something? Because... why exactly? I mean, i understand why i want to run AK on my 5 alts, but i'm not going to say "well fuck it in just 4 weeks i'll be getting fuck ton more AP than i'm getting right now" and stop doing WQs or M+

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Be..because of the rewards? Do you think people don't do WQs? This is almost more wrong than you usually are.
    The 860 ilvl gear or order hall resources?

Yeah, better not miss that. Might even get 75 gold if you're luckly.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You advocate to stop doing current content until your AK reaches 50 or something? Because... why exactly? I mean, i understand why i want to run AK on my 5 alts, but i'm not going to say "well fuck it in just 4 weeks i'll be getting fuck ton more AP than i'm getting right now" and stop doing WQs or M+
    Definitely not, I still farm AP but it still feels pretty bad knowing it will be so much faster in the not so distance future. I can see why some people would just stop farming it, especially if they are done with progression or aren't mythic raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    The 860 ilvl gear or order hall resources?

Yeah, better not miss that. Might even get 75 gold if you're luckly.
    AP, titanforges, emissaries. You're either very bad or not a player.