Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Why didn't this get as much coverage as the twin towers? Seems pretty dramatic as well, clearly not as bad as the twin towers but I actually didn't know about the attack on pentagon until years later.
    Did you know there was a fourth plane that was brought down in a field in Pennsylvania?

This doesn't get as much attention because the Twin Tower attack destroyed an iconic NY landmark and the second tallest buildings in the US and resulted in almost 3,000 deaths. The Pentagon attack wasn't nearly as deadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    When you are going that fast, that close to the ground, something called ground effect kicks in. There is NO WAY a plane that large going that fast could've gotten that low to the ground. I heard an interview with a Thunderbird pilot saying he couldn't have flown that particular maneuver (the course the jet supposedly took), at that speed and altitude even with an F-16, let alone a jumbo jet. And this is a Thunderbird pilot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground...(aerodynamics)
    I'm not going to sit here and debate aerodynamics. If it were impossible to get an airplane traveling at speed that close to the ground, how could they ever crash? Again, wherever you guys are getting this information, it sucks. It's obviously very possible for a plane to impact the ground at high speeds, as evidenced by the fact that plane crashes are a thing. You're acting like ground effect is some magic bubble that stops you from coming close to the ground.

Also, military pilots are trained for nap of the earth flight at altitudes down to 50-250 feet so whoever this interview was with definitely wasn't a military pilot, let alone a member of the Thunderbirds.
    Last edited by Deathquoi; 2017-04-02 at 11:50 PM.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Again, wherever you guys are getting this information, it sucks.
    From pilots and aerodynamic engineers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did you know there was a fourth plane that was brought down in a field in Pennsylvania?

This doesn't get as much attention because the Twin Tower attack destroyed an iconic NY landmark and the second tallest buildings in the US and resulted in almost 3,000 deaths. The Pentagon attack wasn't nearly as deadly.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not going to sit here and debate aerodynamics. If it were impossible to get an airplane traveling at speed that close to the ground, how could they ever crash? Again, wherever you guys are getting this information, it sucks. It's obviously very possible for a plane to impact the ground at high speeds, as evidenced by the fact that plane crashes are a thing.

Also, military pilots are trained for nap of the earth flight at altitudes down to 50-250 feet so whoever this interview was with definitely wasn't a military pilot, let alone a member of the Thunderbirds.
    Yes, it's possible to impact the ground at a high speed. But it would be impossible for a plane to have the level flight it supposedly had, at the speed and altitude it supposedly had, in order to impact the building the way it did. We aren't talking a 45 degree angle here. We are talking (supposedly) level flight for a bit. At a speed/altitude that a Thunderbird pilot has said he couldn't do in an F-16. Let alone a jumbo jet.

Why didn't this get as much coverage as the twin towers? Seems pretty dramatic as well, clearly not as bad as the twin towers but I actually didn't know about the attack on pentagon until years later.
    Twin Towers had 30x more victims, more witnesses and more video footage. Plus it was an attack on a civilian target in the largest city in America. It was the largest attack on American soil in history. George W. Bush could have been assassinated that day and it would still have been "in other news".
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-04-02 at 11:58 PM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    From pilots and aerodynamic engineers.
    Certainly not. From people purporting to have such experience, maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Yes, it's possible to impact the ground at a high speed. But it would be impossible for a plane to have the level flight it supposedly had, at the speed and altitude it supposedly had, in order to impact the building the way it did. We aren't talking a 45 degree angle here. We are talking (supposedly) level flight for a bit. At a speed/altitude that a Thunderbird pilot has said he couldn't do in an F-16. Let alone a jumbo jet.
    5 miles out, the plane was at 2000+ ft going 530 miles an hour. At that speed they impacted the building in about 30 seconds. He wasn't flying all that low.
    Beta Club Brosquad

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I don't understand how the plane hit as to only create a circle shaped hole. What about the wings? Did it hit with a wing pointed at the ground?
    The hole is the "exit" point of the aircraft at the end of it's path, not the beginning where the wings would of been

You mean the ones that totally exist according to 911hardfacts.com?

A skilled pilot couldn't fly into a target 1600 feet wide with nothing else around it? Your information fucking sucks dude.
    What exactly am I looking for? Can you quote what you're talking about form that website? Everything I read confirms what I said about Hanin Hanjour.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Which info? The Pentaton or Flight 93? Those are both pretty well known. We knew about those when they happened. Maybe not UA 93. We just knew it was missing.
    As it turns out, a few brave people rushed the cabin and brought it down after they found out about what happened to the planes. It was supposedly headed towards the White House.

- - - Updated - - -

Link to security footage below.
    Camera 1 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AzFqXbfv_yg
    Camera 2 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zac9vt3a4Ug

Another link to a case file rendering.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Which info? The Pentaton or Flight 93? Those are both pretty well known. We knew about those when they happened. Maybe not UA 93. We just knew it was missing.
    As it turns out, a few brave people rushed the cabin and brought it down after they found out about what happened to the planes. It was supposedly headed towards the White House.

- - - Updated - - -

Link to security footage below.
    Camera 1 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AzFqXbfv_yg
    Camera 2 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zac9vt3a4Ug

Another link to a case file rendering.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8
    None of those videos are even Pentagon security videos, those are parking kiosk videos.

None of those videos are even Pentagon security videos, those are parking kiosk videos.
    Not going to debate semantics with you. Those are security cameras that shot footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon.
    Have a wonderful day internet warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Not going to debate semantics with you. Those are security cameras that shot footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon.
    Have a wonderful day internet warrior.
    What about all those cameras on the roof, you know like the ones where the incident actually happened?

What about all those cameras on the roof, you know like the ones where the incident actually happened?
    What about them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im still wondering how the jumbo jet wings vaporized into thin air.

Not that I'm saying that a plane didn't hit the pentagon, but I want to know the science behind how those wings simply vanished. Was it kinetic energy? Was the explosion so strong it vaporized them?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post

Not that I'm saying that a plane didn't hit the pentagon, but I want to know the science behind how those wings simply vanished. Was it kinetic energy? Was the explosion so strong it vaporized them?
    Did you watch that case file rendering I linked a couple posts up?

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    What exactly am I looking for? Can you quote what you're talking about form that website? Everything I read confirms what I said about Hanin Hanjour.
    I'm making fun of you for getting your info from sites like that. That site was the first result when I googled your claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post

There's usually very little left when a plane impacts a stiff object at 500+ mph.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What's the point of releasing these now? Seems weird.
    Declassification takes time so if they were involved in classified material they were stuck there until a certain time period was over. It has nothing to do with why now, but rather they were free as of sometime recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Yeah, probably.

There are probably people posting on these forums who weren't even alive when 9/11 happened. Anyone who was elementary school age or older when it happened remembers.

A whole generation won't forget.
    I watched it happen from cuba when I was 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Now if FBI could release the tapes from Pentagon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    ie, don't you dare question the story that all evidence supports
    Fixed that for you.

- - - Updated - - -

A whole generation won't forget.
    I can still smell the glue that I was using when I finally realized that what the morning Shock Jock(Mancow) was talking about was actually fucking happening. Will never forget that day.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I'm making fun of you for getting your info from sites like that. That site was the first result when I googled your claims.
    Maybe you should post a site that refutes the claims? Don't make fun of me saying my info is shit when you present NOTHING to the contrary.

I've seen pilots in a flight simulator not able to hit the Pentagon, saying it's near impossible at that low altitude and those high speeds to do manually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Fixed that for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I can still smell the glue that I was using when I finally realized that what the morning Shock Jock(Mancow) was talking about was actually fucking happening. Will never forget that day.
    I woke up that morning to a note that said "America is under attack. PS we have ants" I rode my bike to campus cause we didn't have TV. Pretty surreal seeing no planes in the sky except for a couple fighter jets.
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2017-04-04 at 10:01 AM.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions