Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So apparently dauntless tokens can drop legendaries?

As opposed to what I read, many people claimed dauntless can drop legendaries. Would that make dauntless tokens the better choice if we're farming for leggos?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...3756489?page=1

Deleted
    Im pretty sure "everything" has chance at this point (aside from trash mobs that are not "named. Openworld or raid/dung)

Its just that you have higher chance from Reliq ones and M+ etc than throwaway dauntless. I mean you can get lego from rares in world and treasures too.

Also despite that.. no, dauntless probably dont drop legos. If they do, its like half chance what 5k tokens would give. Very doubtful as they have said themselves that "5k ones can drop legos for that slot"

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Im pretty sure "everything" has chance at this point (aside from trash mobs that are not "named. Openworld or raid/dung)

Its just that you have higher chance from Reliq ones and M+ etc than throwaway dauntless. I mean you can get lego from rares in world and treasures too.

Also despite that.. no, dauntless probably dont drop legos. If they do, its like half chance what 5k tokens would give. Very doubtful as they have said themselves that "5k ones can drop legos for that slot"
    Yeah but if the rate/BLP isn't at least 12.5x higher for the purple ones, blues are way better.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    I got a legendary yesterday from the little cache thing you get putting a 100 legionfall supplies into a building. I wouldn't be surprised at getting a legendary from anything tbh

What bums me is the idea was you could "Target" legendaries with those tokens, but sadly i got 1 from the stupid tower cache on 2 toons that are worthless (boots on ret pally and prydaz on my bm hunter)

So its almost like you cant do any other content if you want to target stuff, which makes it kinda pointless to say you can target legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    What bums me is the idea was you could "Target" legendaries with those tokens, but sadly i got 1 from the stupid tower cache on 2 toons that are worthless (boots on ret pally and prydaz on my bm hunter)

So its almost like you cant do any other content if you want to target stuff, which makes it kinda pointless to say you can target legendaries.
    I got the waist on my alt BM hunter from that same box the other day, is that a good one?

The belt/shoulders are BiS for BM so yes def.

Deleted
    with no proof i woon t trust that

I get a Legendary, you get a Legendary, WE ALL GET LEGENDARIES!

Now, come back in 7.3 On Argus for the Mythic Sargeras only "ULTIMATE" Item, a Rarity BEYOND legendary....

Watch it happen...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danieltang34 View Post
    As opposed to what I read, many people claimed dauntless can drop legendaries. Would that make dauntless tokens the better choice if we're farming for leggos?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...3756489?page=1
    I have always run with the knowledge of the legendary proc being from the 5000 shard tokens.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, technically legendaries can drop from anything that isn't a rando non-elite mob, it's just a question of odds. Back in 7.2 PTR Dauntless and Relinquished tokens' tooltips said that they could drop legendaries, but because people are bad at reading it was edited out of the tooltip when people assumed 'could' = 'will.' But yes, you can farm tokens to target legendaries, but you'll probably have better odds farming Relinquished tokens to target specific slots even taking into account the whole monkeys-and-typewriters thing with Dauntless prices.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by SilchasRuin View Post
    I got a legendary yesterday from the little cache thing you get putting a 100 legionfall supplies into a building. I wouldn't be surprised at getting a legendary from anything tbh
    I got the healing trinket from that same box as well 2 days ago.

Deleted
    you get showered in legendaries from doing silly stuff like it's supposed to be.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    In all seriousness, I would have been much more surprised if they didn't.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Still seeing tons of conflicting info on Dauntless, does anyone have ANY type of screenshot/video proof that they can come from a dauntless?

I just saw one dropping for a guildie. He didn't buy the dauntless token but a boss dropped the trinket token, when he used it KJBW came. No SS.

Deleted
    Well if someone could provide a screenshot it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SilchasRuin View Post
    I got my Delusions of Granduer shoulders last week for my Havoc DH the same exact way... totally random feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad shield touched you
    RIP Warrior Gladiator Build

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post

What part of "token legendary chances are not affected by and in turn do not affect BLP" are you having difficulty with?

So should we avoid opening the blue dauntless tokens if that can yield a legendary we would not want?