Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Very nice, big grats on the clear. Have a link to your Weakauras for this encounter? Could probably make them myself, but it doesn't hurt to ask, haha.

And by the way, what's that crunching sound for? It's literally making me squirm
    I was wondering about that as well, haha. My best guess is the stun/slam.

Btw, thanks for the huge help Sense and huge grats on knocking it out so quickly!

Very nice, big grats on the clear. Have a link to your Weakauras for this encounter? Could probably make them myself, but it doesn't hurt to ask, haha.

And by the way, what's that crunching sound for? It's literally making me squirm
    https://wago.io/NkAlDto2G

Super janky / put together hastily, just did them between attempts. The cruching sound is what I use in all my WA to tell me a frontal is casting, so it's just reflex for me to know a frontal is coming.

The WA above will load everywhere, so I'd recommend deleting them / turning load to never if you aren't doing the tank scenario.

Cheers for the auras

Congrats Sense, and thanks for the tips/auras.

Deleted
    To what extent do you think the healing from Manno's bracers is needed?

I also wonder about using Impending Victory... is the reliable heal on a CD better than the bigger heal from each add that dies?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swelt View Post

I also wonder about using Impending Victory... is the reliable heal on a CD better than the bigger heal from each add that dies?
    IV does not prevent VR to procc upon the death of a minion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    any thoughts on vengeance vs booming voice for this?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    any thoughts on vengeance vs booming voice for this?
    Gave it a shot a few times now. Considering the constant stream of adds and the current state of the belt, booming voice is monstrous right now. I am not saying, that it´s not doable with a diffrent setup, but this appears to be pretty fleshed out.

I currently struggle to keep track of whats going on around me. Eye spawn, the channel of vassix, stacks of the debuff.. Annoying. best try 20% so far. But I am too impatient I fear.
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.

I honestly can't see it being doable pre ToS without em.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    IV does not prevent VR to procc upon the death of a minion.
    Half the healing amount, though. The choice to go with IV instead of nothing at all surprised me, honestly.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2017-04-04 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    Kruul has despawned for me 4 times after transitioning into the last phase. Fun stuff.

Deleted

im trying with gloves + belt atm, seems to work okay. gotto phase transition before 3min at all cost it seems. the idea is to stay for 2x full duration of demo shout at start to get him to 30-40% asap, but you need 2x orb to survive the stacks. (its risky)
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-04-04 at 04:12 PM.

Half the healing amount, though. The choice to go with IV instead of nothing at all surprised me, honestly.
    Impending victory is exactly the same as Victory rush, except you can use it without a killing blow for half the healing on a 30 second cooldown. After a killing blow, its cooldown will reset, its rage cost will be removed, and the healing it provides will be increased to 30%, as per regular victory rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense View Post
    https://wago.io/NkAlDto2G

Super janky / put together hastily, just did them between attempts. The cruching sound is what I use in all my WA to tell me a frontal is casting, so it's just reflex for me to know a frontal is coming.

The WA above will load everywhere, so I'd recommend deleting them / turning load to never if you aren't doing the tank scenario.
    Hilarious to me that this is the Legendary setup and same spec I use 24x7 in M+ *Minus Stormbolt and if I'm chain pulling Best Served Cold*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Impending victory is exactly the same as Victory rush, except you can use it without a killing blow for half the healing on a 30 second cooldown. After a killing blow, its cooldown will reset, its rage cost will be removed, and the healing it provides will be increased to 30%, as per regular victory rush.
    Sad that this has to be explained. Too many people just go with the internet spreadsheets instead figuring out the talents them selves. IV is the most underrated Talent we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Honestly didn't know that. Don't really do any solo content, so I've never actually specced IV... Ever Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Sad that this has to be explained. Too many people just go with the internet spreadsheets instead figuring out the talents them selves. IV is the most underrated Talent we have.
    Well the talent is just worded awfully. My fault for not trying it, I guess.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2017-04-04 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Agree It's awesome in mythic+ when you only have one healer instead for 4-5. IV+ Manno's makes you pretty tanky before squish I could run as high +6 w/o a healer if dps was strong enough.

I just did the Protection Warrior Challenge at 902 equipped and 41 traits.

I ended up using the same build as sense. I used Gronntooth to increase my DPS and fang for healing. Legendaries: Gloves / Bracers.

Don't think sense did this in his video, but you can spell reflect the cast in phase 2 and you get the healing buff from it.
    Last edited by Mainian; 2017-04-04 at 07:47 PM.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainian View Post
    Don't think sense did this in his video, but you can spell reflect the cast in phase 2 and you get the healing buff from it.
    Holy shit, sounds as awesome as when you could reflect all the orbs for the pally brawler boss and basically have him kill himself lol.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, I am having quite some issues with this scenario. Am I missing something?
    Kill eyes > cleave adds together with boss > dont get more then 4 (?) stacks of the debuff, kick or stun the drain life, dont get knocked off. orbs heal you and daze enemies.

Guess I just need to get a hold of a Fang from DPS that shouldn't be getting it in the first place to have a better chance at it.