Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BM Mage tower video guide - Tugar Bloodtotem

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753876256

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/133237398 Kill attempt starts @ 4 minutes in.

Notes:
    -You'll need freezing trap and CS for interrupts.
    -Intimidation and Misdirection are good backups. (Misdirection for damage reduction on your pet)
    -You must kill them roughly together. You can stun and trap the worm to stop his sonic casts after Tugar has fallen but it is quick and you will quickly get run over.

You'll need a mix and match of Prydaz, tenacity spec'd pet or Apex predator's Ring (IF you want to have a misdirection fall-back for cast), and Ideally some base leech (I was at 5%, using downgrade pieces to get it)
    Last edited by Tehalbino; 2017-04-03 at 11:30 PM.

I didn't do any of this.

I had Roots of Shaladrassil on though, instead of Prydaz. Pet was still ferocity, I could heal thru Tugar's melee swings and the spit and even the sonic screams with just Roots.

I did alternate CS/Freezing Trap though. I just ignored the worm til Tugar was dead, and made sure to take his stacks of damage reduction bullshit off by kiting him through the sand patches.

Didn't consider roots since It's one of the two I don't posses for BM. But yeah that would be very nice to use and probably the #1 for it. You definitely have to kill them at the same time if you don't posses the legs.

Used a direhorn for its spell deflect. 30 second cd.
    Heroes get remembered.... but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by aikanaro View Post
    Used a direhorn for its spell deflect. 30 second cd.
    Did it work for the Fel Cast?

I did this at 898 Equipped, Roots And Mantle. Intimidation and Ice traps for interupts are a 100% must. i was able to ignore the worm until the end. I was able to just heal through his enrage (worm) with roots and turtle.

Had to use Prydaz and Voodoo Mask. I was able to ignore the Worm except I started damaging him when I got to about 1 stack and every phase after. Did this without Intimidation, but rotated Counter Shot and Trap for Turag's casts. The instant heal from Mask helps a bit every 30 seconds. Also, when the boss hit 10% health I mainly ignore the small worms and finished him off and then focused the big worm. Big worm was roughly 10% health when that happened, and I used Turtle to immune the first AoE pulse and killed it before another.
    Also, as I put in the small guide I wrote, the Felbursts become more predictable approximately 2-3 minutes into the fight when he casts one almost right after summoning a totem.
    My talent choices for damage were Dire Frenzy, Dire Stable (always wanted focus to make sure I had a Cobra for totems), MoC, and the Cobra Shot talent that resets KC.
    Fight took me about 2-4 minutes longer than you but some of that boiled down to long periods of not doing anything and watching for the interrupt.
    Thinking of trying to start the SV one up again tonight, just not sure if I will have the damage for the Ice Pillars just yet. MM will probably be my last I try.

Deleted
    This shit is complete bugged. already lost 500 nethershards. i send my pet at start and 1 one shot tugar in 2 seconds..and after i have to deal with worm with 90% dmg taken reduce. which is impossible. another stupid shit by blizzard full with bugs....

7.2 Tomb of Bugeras

You're not in the room enough when you start, or something. I had no problems with the boss bugging out, ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    You're not in the room enough when you start, or something. I had no problems with the boss bugging out, ever.
    Whatever...is impossible to understand this shit...same goes for dmg taken from randomly sources...just another shit move by blizzard.

Did it with my two BiS DPS legendaries but I had no healing legendaries/Leech so that made it very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzab View Post
    This shit is complete bugged. already lost 500 nethershards. i send my pet at start and 1 one shot tugar in 2 seconds..and after i have to deal with worm with 90% dmg taken reduce. which is impossible. another stupid shit by blizzard full with bugs....

7.2 Tomb of Bugeras
    It's a bug and happened to me a few times. Seems to happen if you use a bunch of abilities all at once (BW/KC/MoC/CS), but once I started using MD and only firing a CS never encountered it again. As far as random damage, I don't think there's a visual for the cloud that's easy to see, but the hall does turn slightly green. It's a way to keep you in a certain area and not LoS the Worms. It starts near the hall at the main combat area and near the bridge, so you need to avoid those areas.

Deleted
    Should consider using Aotb + apex - perma dam reduc on pet - good start, and u can rotate the dots between both. Also i just read that apex and aotb synergize so pet does all 3 things with apex equipped.

I also have made a video of my kill. Maybe it will help You. You can see gear, pet and talents I have choosen. Took me around 10 tries. I did not know you can trap the worm, so as you can see at the end I almost died

https://youtu.be/7QnTN1GsC4I

Deleted
    The Fel Burst has to bugged out aswell, as a disc priest 905 equipped with stamina flask on, I'm sitting on 3.8m HP, can only interrupt every 2nd cast, and with PW:S & Fade on, he still hits me for 3.4-3.9m with the Fel Burst sometimes... In the tooltip it says '' deal 3m''. ????????

Quote Originally Posted by 1doomknight View Post
    The Fel Burst has to bugged out aswell, as a disc priest 905 equipped with stamina flask on, I'm sitting on 3.8m HP, can only interrupt every 2nd cast, and with PW:S & Fade on, he still hits me for 3.4-3.9m with the Fel Burst sometimes... In the tooltip it says '' deal 3m''. ????????
    It can crit. Its the same issue i had when using misdirect as a cd on my pet. If the ability crit it would sometimes still 1 shot my pet. Gotta love that rng haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    Did it work for the Fel Cast?
    The ability does work, however its unreliable because when you use bestial wrath your pet gets bigger and the boss is inside the deflect cone. It also has to be facing the boss when you use it because it only deflects what is in front of your pet.
    Heroes get remembered.... but legends never die!

I saved bloodlust for the worm enrage phase and was able to win without the legendary legs or prydaz (I used the voodoo mask and the belt). You can use freezing trap and intimidation to interrupt the worm's sonic scream, which is the bulk of the damage in the enrage. As long as your dps is high enough, the combination of turtle, freezing trap, and intimidation should be enough to let you burn it down before dying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Learn to interrupt.

- - - Updated - - -

alternate your interrupt and a fear or stun.
    stop being a retard . and read. i did interrupt

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-05 at 01:59 AM.

Deleted
    Not sure if you're trolling or not, a disc priest doesn't have any stuns or interrupts, we've got a 30 sec CD on fear, which means we can fear every 2-3 cast, it seems that he starts chain casting it faster the lower he gets, which means you can only do every 3rd.. So I'm forced to eat a hit that does a base dmg of 3.3m that can crit? ._.

Quote Originally Posted by 1doomknight View Post
    Not sure if you're trolling or not, a disc priest doesn't have any stuns or interrupts, we've got a 30 sec CD on fear, which means we can fear every 2-3 cast, it seems that he starts chain casting it faster the lower he gets, which means you can only do every 3rd.. So I'm forced to eat a hit that does a base dmg of 3.3m that can crit? ._.
    One thing I read for priests is to spec into Mindbender. Then you can Fear, then Mindbender+Fade (he'll one shot the Mindbender), Fear again, eat one......cycle continues.