Thread: Invasions

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why not just rename the game "World of GateCraft" at this point? Once per day hardly feels like an "invasion"...

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerroth View Post
    Horrible example. The game had the most subs in Wrath.
    Ever heard of sarcasm?
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I don't care if I have it in 2 weeks or not. It would have made sense if they had the invasions going NON STOP in multiple zones but have you only be able to get credit once per day. At least that way it makes it feel like there is actually an invasion happening and that there is some kind of threat. Having a random zone attacked for 2 hours is a pitiful "Invasion" if you ask me especially after the 7.2 trailer lol.
    What part of "the two hour figure you keep quoting is incorrect" did you not understand?

We don't know how long they will last, also we don't know how many there will be each day. They say AT LEAST ONE per day, that means there could be many each day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    Yeah, the lack of information is really starting to annoy me. First with no one knowing you apparently have to have the best gear to have a shot at the artifact scenario (until it was too late), now with no clue when the invasions actually start.
    It's almost as if they didn't really let people test these things on the PTR.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

You'd think with a system that was time gated that they would actually have 1 of their hundreds of C.M's come out and detail the next stage. Instead nobody knows, post goes hours without a response and people wait for a twitter response thats just a vague, as before, "ohh later today. or more then 2 hours from now." What kind of shit show response is that, is as if they have no idea themselves when its actually suppose to start. How many can we expect to see " atleast one," its just laughable, its no wonder why there spawns a complaining post, the company is just brain dead 2/3 of the time.

I just hate that we get a tweet that answers only one question, that creates hundreds of others, what is the point of that. People just want to know what is going on, cause right now the rumor is 1 invasion per day that lasts an hour, which is pretty pathetic if you ask me. Blizzard time gating is like showing us all the stuff and then locking it in a glass case with a timer that says next week, then releasing 1 small item once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    What part about "the two hour figure you keep quoting is incorrect" did you not understand?

We don't know how long they will last, also we don't know how many there will be each day. They say AT LEAST ONE per day, that means there could be many each day.
    Sorry I'm just using that number that someone suggested. It doesn't matter how long they last whether it's 2 hours or 8 hours. It would feel more threatening if multiple areas were being attacked simultaneously.

Seeing how bad people are at reading, I'm not surprised Blizzard doesn't bother. Though they could write a word or two for the rest of us I guess...

Only a matter of time before someone starts the #timegate scandal tag on Twitter.

where do they say the invasions will LAST 2 hours, I saw a random person say it on twitter, also saw another random person say 3 hours? Believe every random thing you read on twitter, do ya? Only thing blizzard said was 2 hours was the wait was more than 2 hours from the time the tweet was posted.

now the ptr notes said "Each Assault will be available for a relatively short period and with the Legion taking a little longer before they reemerge."

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Wow, shocking! More time gating! I'm sure any minute we can expect Blizz to come out and give out solid info on the invasions! Oh, wait, nope, they will just keep lying their ass off about everything and tell us next week "some content" will be out. This expansion has turned into such a joke.
    Its a time gate within a time gate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moobid View Post
    Only a matter of time before someone starts the #timegate scandal tag on Twitter.
    They said "more than two hours" intentionally to cover their asses.

- - - Updated - - -

One just started on stormreaver-us

Invasions are up! Available for six hours!
    Last edited by MadamSerenity; 2017-04-04 at 08:40 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

clearly this will be the only invasion this week and will last 20minutes, and only on that server...man great work blizz...

people in this thread need to calm down and wait to find out exactly how this will work.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I assume they really meant what they said and it's really just random.

They have random timers with a random system to spawn random world quests that last 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Wow, shocking! More time gating! I'm sure any minute we can expect Blizz to come out and give out solid info on the invasions! Oh, wait, nope, they will just keep lying their ass off about everything and tell us next week "some content" will be out. This expansion has turned into such a joke.
    It's Blizzard's story, let them tell it how they want. It would make little sense if the Legion gave they 100% immediately and just battered Azeroth immediately. It makes a ton more sense for it to ramp up over time. It's another 10-11 weeks until the new raid opens, so the alternative was not releasing the patch for two more months and people complaining about lack of content. No matter what Blizzard does, they lose.

The reason why the raid is still in the distance is due to Nighthold still being relatively new and the player base not having enough nh gear to push Tomb. Also, if the invasions are 100% today, there's nothing to do until the raid opens. I'm not disagreeing this is inflated content, but it's the exact thing that happened in the pre-expansion event. It fits with the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    clearly this will be the only invasion this week and will last 20minutes, and only on that server...man great work blizz...

people in this thread need to calm down and wait to find out exactly how this will work.
    How is your comment related to my post in any way?

How is your comment related to my post in any way?
    i was making a joke expanding on your comment...clearly i failed

the first part, not the second part. that was just at other people.

Tag limits on every mob, nearly impossible to do any of the quests with the amount of people doing it. How the hell did this make it out of beta?

How long does it take to complete the full "invasion"

Want to do this, but need to make sure I have time ha.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Lol......Just lol. Don't have much to say that wouldn't be extremely rude, but lol.....
    they are new world quests that give some extra stuff, are based on the legion, and end with a cool scenario where you and two others fuck up the legion? yeah whats rude about that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jebus138 View Post
    How long does it take to complete the full "invasion"

Want to do this, but need to make sure I have time ha.
    like 20 mins?