Thread: Invasions

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Weird, I didn't get that rep.
    Fly to broken shore and turn in the quest which you hopefully picked up before you started.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Oh just wait till you get to the last part when you have to queue for a scenario. As I type this there are probably 300 people standing here and I've been in queue for 10 minutes. This is just sad at this point

Over 31 mins....

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Is it just me or does this patch feel rushes as hell, lack of content along with a time gate to continue working on said content for this patch? Also all the problems they are having lately makes me wonder if something is going on a Blizzard. This feels like another WoD with a good start followed by a massive drop off in content. I also wonder if we'll even get 3 tiers this expansion or 2 like WoD.
    They already confirmed 7.3 is Argus... and since we will (eventually) get a 2nd tier in ToS, I'd say its pretty safe to assume there will be a 3rd (....at some point) in 7.3.

Yep, it didn't give me rep for whatever reason...
    I'd put in a bug on that. I got 1650 (with DMF buff).

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Zinip View Post
    Over 31 mins....
    Make your own group!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjer View Post
    This is actually impossible on PVP realms. There are raids of alliance camping the quest givers insta-killing any horde that shows up.
    That is entirely your own fault. You decided to roll on a PVP realm. Thats how PVP realms work. Don't like it? Reroll on or transfer to a PVE realm. Spend some of your gold on a token to transfer your character(s)

Yep, it didn't give me rep for whatever reason...
    I did get the 1500 rep for turning in the quest I got from Maiev. That being said it's good to know that I can just do the other three and completely ignore them after that.

Do they at least drop a nice supply of nether shards and supplies?

Quote Originally Posted by jebus138 View Post
    Do they at least drop a nice supply of nether shards and supplies?
    Decent shards, no supplies

YThe invasion was a massive let down. Just more Apexis fill up the bar wq then a scenario and the only decent reward was 1500 rep with Legionfall. Over all it was another massive disappointment with 7.2 .. Was not even original just more copy pasted WQ. I seriously think the Devs just dont give two shits about this game any more.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I am pretty sure they stated the frequency of invasions is going to increase over time.

Didn't even know about the Maiev quest, so no rep for me for the first invasion I did. What fun.

As lackluster as the invasions are, I dont see a lot of participation in them going forward, especially with the faction tagging issues. They shouldn't even call them a invasion, just random demons meandering about with no sense of purpose.

I can't actually get in azsuna to do the WQs for the 1500 rep quest. The azsuna shard is overpopulated and massively lagged. Takes 30 seconds to cast 1 ability, nothing is moving, you name it. I can walk to an adjacent zone and logout and back in to get out of the lagged shard, but it won't transfer me to a shard on its own since its so lagged out.

can you do them being low level?

So Invasions actualy give you 0 rep, but the weekly quest (which may or may not be a once in yourlifetime thing) gives 1500 rep. It wouldn't be Blizz if they weren't making rep grinds as anoying as possible.

Just as an FYI, these invasion world quests do scale down to appropriate level (doing them on a 102 alt atm). The eggs in the spider world quest did not scale down, but I was able to kill them anyway, and I haven't seen the issue anywhere else yet.

For rewards, they're giving almost 10% of my level per WQ, along with an AP item or player XP (basically the same rewards you see from the mission table while leveling). I'm also getting rep with the Court of Farondis (current invasion zone).

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    i was making a joke expanding on your comment...clearly i failed

the first part, not the second part. that was just at other people.
    Sorry, misunderstood your post, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    Just as an FYI, these invasion world quests do scale down to appropriate level (doing them on a 102 alt atm). The eggs in the spider world quest did not scale down, but I was able to kill them anyway, and I haven't seen the issue anywhere else yet.

For rewards, they're giving almost 10% of my level per WQ, along with an AP item or player XP (basically the same rewards you see from the mission table while leveling). I'm also getting rep with the Court of Farondis (current invasion zone).
    I have lost all desire to level any more alts knowing that after a certain point its just nothing to do that is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    As lackluster as the invasions are, I dont see a lot of participation in them going forward, especially with the faction tagging issues. They shouldn't even call them a invasion, just random demons meandering about with no sense of purpose.
    Yea that was really lame and boring.