Archaeology Artifact Power tokens

Have the artifact power gains from Archaeology been nerfed? Last night I was getting about 2 million per hour, now I am barely getting 4-600k per hour.

Also, are elite digsites live? I have yet to see one spawn for me at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like all artifact power tokens have stopped dropping from digsites for me. Still no elite digsite spawns either. Anyone else having similar results?

I haven't done any archaeology this week yet, but i have an elite digsite up (if that's what the yellow shovel indicates).

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I haven't done any archaeology this week yet, but i have an elite digsite up (if that's what the yellow shovel indicates).
    Yes those are the elite digsites. For some reason I am having no luck getting them, and now AP tokens stopped dropping for me. Was really hoping to avoid the M+ spam for artifact power farming, and do some archaeology tonight instead.

Yep, 100% nerfed, not worth the time. Don't bother testing for yourself.

If you see me in Highmountain for a few hours at a time i'm certainly not farming archeology :^)
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Did some digging last night, only got a few 25-50k tokens... not worth the time spent :/

Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    Did some digging last night, only got a few 25-50k tokens... not worth the time spent :/
    I see them as a bonus.
    I don't think it was intended to be competitive with anything like dungeons.

If content is judged by its reward per hour, then something is very wrong and it isn't the rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.