Thread: Invasions

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Welp I didn't pick up that quest from Maeiv before i did the assault. Hopefully there are more invasions thru the week or this is total bs

does anyone know how much rep legion invasions give

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Zero currently, which basically makes repeating them meh

if lag let me complete then i can answer lol, but atm azsuna is pretty lagged

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I am pretty sure they stated the frequency of invasions is going to increase over time.
    So more timegating upon timegating.

After completing the invasion and doing the 3-player scenario, you get 1500 rep for turning the quest in that you picked up from Deliverance Point.
    1650 if you have the DMF buff. 1800 if you have the DMF buff and Human racial.

these seem to be a great way to level with the group finder function of World Quest Group Finder so that you get some extra xp from the 110s killing things for them quickly

Can someone explain how to do these fucking things? Did the 4 world quests, now what? Shit is stuck at 4/4 areas repelled, I didn't get any credit and positively no direction is given on how to complete it. WTF.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-04-04 at 11:45 PM.

Ok did this on my main and thought it was pretty easy really, the worst thing was the scenario at the end but even the boss wasnt that bad. Did drop a blue staff weapon which was odd.

Brought in a undergeared 103 alt freshly dinged from OH lvling and he struggled. Managed to do 4 WQ and got about 1/2 a lvl. No follow up, guess thats 110 only

umm about 62000 xp per invasion WQ at 103
    Last edited by Elves4ever; 2017-04-04 at 11:49 PM.
    I had a all Night Elf Guild in Vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Can someone explain how to do these fucking things? Did the 4 world quests, now what? Shit is stuck and I didn't get any credit and positively no direction given on how to complete it.
    1. pick the quest at deliverance point
    2. when u arrive in azsuna, u will get the quest there, if not go to shackles den
    3. do all World Quests
    4. Go to shackles den then turn in the quest and pick another one
    5. go up to the palace and kill demons until it complete
    6. Kill portal master
    7. Go inside the door that open, go left and kill the guy there
    8. go back, up the ramp and complete the quest with farondis and pick the new one
    9. talk to farondis, he will sent u in fly thing, kill the green thing in top of the tower
    10. you will fly after to a place north there, when land, complete quest, pick new one.
    11. Talk to farondis and queue to scnario (and wait 1-2 mins)
    12. at scenario, kill demons until bar reaches 100% (stage 1)
    13. go to drakes and fly up to ship
    14. go up in ship, avoid imps (he self destroys and do damage to u) and the fire that wall casts.
    15. kill the guy there, and then go at kill xeritas
    16. talk to drake, dont cancel cinematic, u will land at crumbled palace
    17. complete quest with farondis
    18. fly to deliverance point and complete the quest there

done

1650 rep as human

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    2. when u arrive in azsuna, u will get the quest there, if not go to shackles den
    3. do all World Quests
    6. Kill portal master
    8. go back, up the ramp and complete the quest with farondis and pick the new one
    9. talk to farondis, he will sent u in fly thing, kill the green thing in top of the tower
    10. you will fly after to a place north there, when land, complete quest, pick new one.
    14. go up in ship, avoid imps (he self destroys and do damage to u) and the fire that wall casts.

done

1650 rep as human
    Pretty stupid that you have to go to the deliverance point first in order to get the "Emissary" quest. Wonder how many people like myself went straight to azsuna and knocked out their quests and scenario -.-
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Berph View Post
    Pretty stupid that you have to go to the deliverance point first in order to get the "Emissary" quest. Wonder how many people like myself went straight to azsuna and knocked out their quests and scenario -.-
    "
    Me! Don't feel bad. Some of us expected Khadgar to jump in our face with a quest the moment we logged in, like he usually does. Next time I will check the map first to see if there's a quest. ><

I did the invasion and had no idea the quest in Deliverance Point existed... Guess I'll get credit tomorrow when another one happens.

OMFG are these boring. The 4 world quest part was fine and actually pretty quick. I figure we'd just zoom up to the ship and blow the mf up, but no, there was a 3 part follow up, then a group scenario that took forever (mobs are elite, spread far apart, and bar fills slowly). So fucking boring, this killed it for me. Then the final ship part was okay. Has a few fuck-you mechanics but nothing hard.

Decent shards, no supplies, zone specific rep but NO LEGIONFALL REP (minus one time quest). Hoping the quest turns into a daily or weekly or something. Jesus fucking christ this reputation is worse than Nightfallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    3. do all World Quests
    6. Kill portal master

done

1650 rep as human
    What a sack of shit. I'm done with this game.

As expected, reputation is going to be the limiting factor on flying. By a long shot based on what we've seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    As expected, reputation is going to be the limiting factor on flying. By a long shot based on what we've seen so far.
    A incredibly quick reputation to get. I'm already at 6 thousand.

Quote Originally Posted by Elves4ever View Post
    Ok did this on my main and thought it was pretty easy really, the worst thing was the scenario at the end but even the boss wasnt that bad. Did drop a blue staff weapon which was odd.

Brought in a undergeared 103 alt freshly dinged from OH lvling and he struggled. Managed to do 4 WQ and got about 1/2 a lvl. No follow up, guess thats 110 only

umm about 62000 xp per invasion WQ at 103
    can you show a screenshot of the staff? was wondering if the weapons dropped by these bosses were different from the ones dropped in the prepatch invasion.

Has the scenario quest bugged out for anyone here? I was in the scenario had to leave came back was still in scenario with no other people so I hearthed and came back to Aszuna, abandoned quest now the quest giver is not where he is supposed to be and I cannot pick up the quest to finish the scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    A incredibly quick reputation to get. I'm already at 6 thousand.
    Half way to revered from honored? Did you never miss any daily quests? I've done the vast majority of them and am only honored. Literally nothing else gives rep minus the one time quests.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Half way to revered from honored? Did you never miss any daily quests? I've done the vast majority of them and am only honored. Literally nothing else gives rep minus the one time quests.
    Sounds about right. I've done most - but not all - of the WQs on my main, and done the rep table missions when I saw them. I am currently 3862/12000 Honored. Not Human, haven't done any grinding of chests for supplies or anything.

Can easily imagine someone being 6000/12000. Especially if they got the 1650 for the Invasion (haven't done it yet, servers were too busy dying when I tried).