Thread: Invasions

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    any good spots i guess for the new weapon model drops? who can drop them?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Well, no Legionfall rep from invasions.
    You have to get a quest from Maiev at Deliverance point or you get no rep.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Half way to revered from honored? Did you never miss any daily quests? I've done the vast majority of them and am only honored. Literally nothing else gives rep minus the one time quests.
    are you doing the class hall missions too? ive gotten like 2500 rep from those alone

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    are you doing the class hall missions too? ive gotten like 2500 rep from those alone
    They seem so random to me, I got 4 850+ class halls, and the amount of missions isn't consistent at all... Or I get rep missions for "old" reps

No I haven't boosted my followers to 900 ilevel so dunno if it changes then.

Character 1 : 2 Highmountain (2x , 1x token)
    Character 2 : 1 Farondis (1x token)
    Character 3 : 1 Legionfall (1x token)
    Character 4 : 0 Rep missions
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-04-05 at 02:11 AM.

I usually prioritize the gold missions so I wonder if I've missed a few by expiring

Have those been via the mission board? Don't recall seeing a single one.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    I saw more on PTR then on live to be honest :P but as I posted above, it seems completely random.

I've been focusing on itemlevel token missions cause I didn't see many rep/supplies missions at all.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    They're the one with the green/blue looking token. Sometimes there's 2*tokens sometimes just one.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I saw more on PTR then on live to be honest :P but as I posted above, it seems completely random.

I've been focusing on itemlevel token missions cause I didn't see many rep/supplies missions at all.
    And these too. I figure it's an investment getting everyone to 900 asap

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    can you show a screenshot of the staff? was wondering if the weapons dropped by these bosses were different from the ones dropped in the prepatch invasion.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/139161

Soulmage's Spire Bop

Actually now that ive looked it up on wowhead. It might be the missing int staff from the original invasions just buffed to 800 ilvl
    I had a all Night Elf Guild in Vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    1. pick the quest at deliverance point
    2. when u arrive in azsuna, u will get the quest there, if not go to shackles den
    3. do all World Quests
    4. Go to shackles den then turn in the quest and pick another one
    5. go up to the palace and kill demons until it complete
    6. Kill portal master
    7. Go inside the door that open, go left and kill the guy there
    8. go back, up the ramp and complete the quest with farondis and pick the new one
    9. talk to farondis, he will sent u in fly thing, kill the green thing in top of the tower
    10. you will fly after to a place north there, when land, complete quest, pick new one.
    11. Talk to farondis and queue to scnario (and wait 1-2 mins)
    12. at scenario, kill demons until bar reaches 100% (stage 1)
    13. go to drakes and fly up to ship
    14. go up in ship, avoid imps (he self destroys and do damage to u) and the fire that wall casts.
    15. kill the guy there, and then go at kill xeritas
    16. talk to drake, dont cancel cinematic, u will land at crumbled palace
    17. complete quest with farondis
    18. fly to deliverance point and complete the quest there

done

1650 rep as human
    Thanks lol, problem is it appears to be bugged for some people. I have picked up the initial quest and done the world quests, but it won't let me turn it in at Shackle's Den.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Half way to revered from honored? Did you never miss any daily quests? I've done the vast majority of them and am only honored. Literally nothing else gives rep minus the one time quests.
    Wrong, you get tons of missions that give rep tokens. I'm at least honored on my 4 alts, working through revered on my main. It is indeed a very easy rep to get, easiest and quickest in Legion. Problem is, the new invasions are prone to bugging out.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aszuna has been sitting at 00:00 Time Left for a while now.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

ya im pretty annoyed. i'm not normally annoyed. this just wasn't intuitive or streamlined enough.

it's fine, i'll live with this but shits broken. thank god im playing super casual at the moment or id be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Aszuna has been sitting at 00:00 Time Left for a while now.
    Yep, bugged.

But even if a new zone pop up, its useless to do it without maiev quest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in the middle of the Shackle's Den quest when everything just zoned out. Apparently the event is ended although I didn't see a timer when I entered (or it was at 00 so I discounted it.)

So... when do these things show up? Because it looks like I might miss them all due to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there supposed to be another invasion? I was able to complete the Azuna one even though the timer ran out but I got the maive quest after the fact

Got home from work and school, so wheres this Invasion.....

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Yep, bugged.

But even if a new zone pop up, its useless to do it without maiev quest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Still need to do all 4 zones for flying.

just got home to play so I guess I missed the invasion. How often are these supposed to take place?

Seriously, though, Blizz already has my subscription money (for now)... do they really need me to sit and stare at the map while I'm at home, hoping that an invasion will pop up so I can complete my achievement eventually...?
    They can't just have visible timers for these?