Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    So, we just wanted to take a look at the dungeon on Mythic+0. We 4 manned it because our fifth didn't have time, but we also overgear it by quite a bit (~900 itemlevel). If you follow mechanics I think it's quite doable, but jesus the damage on some of those enemies. The trees before the first boss do ~700k damage on the whole group, the first boss deals quite a bit of damage, the DoT on Mephistroth is insane for Mythic+0 and I really don't want to see that on higher Mythic+. the bosses also have really high health. Mephistroph has ~120 millionen HP, the first boss in Vault of the Wardens on Mythic+7 only has ~10-20 million more. Add to that that several bosses (especially the second one) have a sort of soft enrage before you can't follow mechanics anymore.

I definitly think if people follow mechanics it's doable, but it's also much harder than other dungeons that drop loot on the same itemlevel. Therefore, it needs a nerf, just be in line. Else we get something like Halls of Reflection back in WotLK, where people will leave upon zoning in or not even bother to group for this one.

Deleted
    1 shotted everything. Easy mythic+

I tanked it on H and then M-regular and had zero problems, as you'd expect with toons mostly around 900. My guild mates tried to tell me about the mechanics but everything died too fast for any of the mechanics to manifest. A friend whispered me with a +12 key and I agreed to tank it. We pugged the rest of the group and were severely humbled. To be fair though, the only one in our group who had seen the place on a high + admitted to being "so drunk", and I did not know the fights well enough to lead. We chalked it up to experience and I'll go in better prepared next time.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    https://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_p...-eternal-night

highest completed seems to be +14?

i guess it's somewhat overtuned since all other dungeons have been completed in 19+

It felt harder on +8 then Halls of Valor did on +11.

I would say it is overturned yes, 3 chested still but that is with a healer having to do 600k hps on last boss and various other oh shit moments throughout the dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larom View Post
    And they said MMO champs forums weren't toxic. Hah. Never fucking mind. None of you have downed Meph and are just trolling with these responses. But that's the WoW community these days I guess.
    First of all, nobody was being toxic. Secondly how are people trolling? You asked if people thought the Mythic version was overtuned? A few responded that it wasn't (which in my opinion it's not at all), then you flipped out? Just because players disagree with you doesn't mean they're toxic and/or trolling you.

100% guarantee you don't respond as you don't seem like a very logical type who views any type of reason.

its easy to check if its to hard

https://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_p...eye-of-azshara

if you compare those 2 instances it sure seems like coen is way to hard

Compared to others? Yes.

A group of ~860ilvl would probably have a rough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    A group of ~860ilvl would probably have a rough time.
    We went there with my guild, we were about 860 on average (I am a Protection Warrior at 868) and it was fine.

We struggled a bit on the last boss - but food, flasks and elixirs solved the problem i.e. boosted us enough. Otherwise I'd say it was pretty fun.

I love challenging dungeon content and glad they made it relevant again! If anything, all dungeon content needs to be buffed more going forward so they're not the same zerg faceroll fests they were up until Legion.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    We went there with my guild, we were about 860 on average (I am a Protection Warrior at 868) and it was fine.

We struggled a bit on the last boss - but food, flasks and elixirs solved the problem i.e. boosted us enough. Otherwise I'd say it was pretty fun.

I love challenging dungeon content and glad they made it relevant again! If anything, all dungeon content needs to be buffed more going forward so they're not the same zerg faceroll fests they were up until Legion.
    That's what mythic plus is for mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Succulent Lashers now have significantly less health in Mythic difficulty.
    Succulent Secretion now does much less damage in Mythic difficulty.
    Poisonous Spores now hits for slightly less, and is limited to 5 stacks in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
    Fulminating Lashers can now be stunned or snared.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...tfixes-april-4

This should help a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post

highest completed seems to be +14?

i guess it's somewhat overtuned since all other dungeons have been completed in 19+
    Its already nerfed quite hard. Before the nerf there wasnt a single +10 or higher timerun. In the current nerfed state we have already dozens of +10 and some +13/+14/+15 timerun clears in the ladder. The nerf wasnt well communicated as well, so the majority of the crowd is still scared about this dungeon.

"do it right" is not equivalent to "overtuned"

im soryr but i call bs on this unless your 860 was in reality 880-890, or unless instance was nerfed and it wasnt communicated.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-04-05 at 06:45 AM.

It is for sure. 860 pug...lol gl with LFGing that.

I did all the boss achivements mythic was it 1st day of patch...We had to wipe a bit, it wasn't one-shot easy for sure. And that was with 880-900 group, me and my good healer friend who PS did his restro artifact challenge already xd
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    why this derailed into a mythic+ discussion ? nowhere the op said something about mythic+. he argumented mythic0 is too hard.

that ppl...
    Mythic includes Mythic+. If +0 becomes 20%easier, +x will be about 20% "easier". If +0 is overtuned, +10 is overtuned.

- - - Updated - - -

We have challenging dungeon content. It is called mythic +...

10+ Year Old Account
    Last boss on 10 and over with tyrannical is brutal as hell.. Needs insane hps from the healer

In comparison to the other dungeons I think it's quite hard, I haven't managed to complete it as a +10 yet, although I haven't gone after the challenge either mind you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Larom View Post
    And they said MMO champs forums weren't toxic. Hah. Never fucking mind. None of you have downed Meph and are just trolling with these responses. But that's the WoW community these days I guess.
    Not sure why you think its so hard, 880-885 geared players should be able to burst him down more than quickly enough. I mean the reality is we thought you were trolling by saying you couldn't complete a 5 man mythic 0...

Sigh.

In relationship to other dungeons at equal increases, yes CoEN is far overturned in terms of boss health and damage. I don't know if there have been any tweaks since the first week.

In comparison, CoEN +13 the first week was an extremely difficult task to +1 vs the 14 Arcway right after. This was also an extremely easy week. A teeming/fort week like this week would be awful.

So for those saying it's piss easy, let's try and use relativity here. Sure a regular mythic or heroic for most people will be easy...However harder vs other dungeons. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, however what makes it overturned is reward vs difficulty, which is likely to make it avoided.