Quote Originally Posted by Dnblifestyle View Post
    Hey Guys,

I just made an account on MMO,to thank you for your awesome work, it is inspiring!
    I always try to help players in the forums and in game, because I am good in Theory and Gameplay but your amazing skills on whatever Program you use, should be used, I would be very happy if you can help me with my request.
    Wallpaper: Yes

Resolution: 1920 1080

Visible text: Dnblifestlye & Olddwarf

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Dnblifestyle on Ysera EU
    Olddwarf on Ysera EU
    Sorry i am not allwoed to post links yet

Gear set:as shown in armory

Helm visible: both no

Your pose: Artist Choice

Any extras: Artist Choice

After playing 10 Years I finally meet a person which I feel connected too, we meet IRL and joined a new guild together, it is a wonderful experience to find a friend online which have so many things incoming with me, but on the other side we are very different, probably you wanna show this in the Wallpaper?

I was thinking about darkness and light, I play moonkin he is warrior, so maybe, you can do something with that, be creative, I see you work and we both will enjoy it!

All the best
    Dnb
    (It is a surprise for Olddwarf )
    Still looking for some creative spirits on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

It was quite a challenge to make all the colours work together, but hopefully you like the result If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    My first though was, not even close what I had thinked. BUT... this one is better!
    I cant understand how you can (not only you, all in this thread) can do such wonderful work.

Thanks Shyama <3
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    My first though was, not even close what I had thinked. BUT... this one is better!
    I cant understand how you can (not only you, all in this thread) can do such wonderful work.

Thanks Shyama <3
    You're very welcome
    It wasn't really what I was thinking either, but I started playing around with your character and colours and that's how it came out - I liked it, so I'm really happy that you like it too
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Salazaryi
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lazaryi/simple
    Gear set: Mythic Tier 17 [Glowing in the fel green]
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Orc screaming / roaring
    General colour scheme: Warlock green fire
    Any extras: Possible demons in the background

Thank you in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanoar View Post
    Twitch Banner Request

Hello, I'm currently starting to stream and want to make my page look a whole lot better than it currently is. So here's my request:

What you want for your page: Banner for the top of the page
    Dimensions: 1200x380
    Visible text: Ilanoar, Champion of the Naaru <Reckless>
    Logo/Character: My priest with her current transmogged gear, preferably in a combat stance. Armory:

eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Ilanoar/simple

General colour scheme: As I'm a shadow priest lots of purple and shadowy colours all blending into the darkness.
    Specifics/Extras: A few tentacles growing out of her back (IF POSSIBLE) and some shapes of the minions of the old gods in the background with glowing eyes (or just the eyes)

Thank you in advance for taking your time on this. If possible could this also be made into a signature? (Dimensions: 640x160).

Hope this isn't too much and thank you in advance! (Sorry could not post a link so had to use a space in my characters armory link)
    7 Week Bump - I've been on holiday so I couldn't check on this for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope this is what you were hoping for If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    That's PERFECT. Thank you SO much

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    That's PERFECT. Thank you SO much
    You're most welcome So glad you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshibellbel View Post
    Wallpaper Request

Could I get a wallpaper for my Holy Paladin please <3

Wallpaper size: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Modalsoul Stormrage US
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Modalsoul/simple
    Gear set: Current Gear.
    Helm/Cloak visibility: No.
    General colour scheme: Designer's Choice (Something resembling a Holy Paladin would be nice).
    Any extras: Designer's Choice (Again as long as it resembles Holy Paladin) Work your magic.
    2 Week Bump. Thanks ahead of time for whoever picks this up. I appreciate all of the artists who put in work here for everyone! <3
    Last edited by Yoshibellbel; 2017-04-05 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    Signature
    Visible text: Grandmaster Ipman
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A1n/simple
    Gear set: As per current mog (minus the weapons)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: WW fighting stance, face on view? with no weaps visible
    General colour scheme: Red + Xuen lightning blue colour
    Any extras: Open to artist’s suggestions, maybe a faint Xuen overlay in the background though less is more some times.

Appreciate that it’s a lot more work, but a wallpaper version of the same would be immense! The only challenge I guess is my ultrawide monitor? (3440x1440)

Thanking you in advance!

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Furía - Aszune EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ADa/simple
    Gear set: Ruthless Gladiator (purple)
    Helm visible: can i have one with and one without? (on the with i'd like: Surestrike goggles v3.0)
    Your pose: like my nightelf on my siggy i have atm (slightly diff tho.)
    General colour scheme: dark with purple (matching gear and bear)
    Any extras: I would like to have http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Totte/simple in bear form in the background on the siggy

Thank you!

P.S. not sure i can send or post pics here.. feel free to go to my DA to look at my char if armory is blurry.
    Last edited by mmoc6b488cde16; 2017-04-05 at 09:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A banner for my twitch page.

WoW Armory for character reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ariel/advanced

What you want for your page: (An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?) - Looking for a chat box overlay primarily, but anything to make the page look nice would be used as well.
    Dimensions: In pixels, or include a screenshot of your UI - Picture of UI Monitor is 2560 x 1440.. https://postimg.org/image/kce7eh679/
    Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?) Character name - Asariel - US Proudmoore - <Eternal Kingdom> [Vanguard]
    Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your customised parts with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.) Character - see above.
    General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Icecrown? Or a lush and peaceful forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) Anything DH looking, I really like the green/purples of the DH class.
    Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?) Gliding with open wings.

Thanks again for all your time and hard work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xathanael View Post
    A banner for my twitch page...
    Demon Hunters are unavailable. This is what your character looks like, so you can see what I mean:

To make your character look as he does in-game, you're looking at repainting/cutting/pasting, which means artists probably won't pick up the request (since this stuff is made on our free time). You're welcome to bump this once a week, however, until WMV fixes this issue. Just wanted to let you know.

7+ Year Old Account
    She has returned, only under a new name!
    Er hi, I missed you guys <3
    Well I'm getting a new computer finally which is going to allow me to stream so I'm super excited, this laptop is dying so badly.
    So I'm after a League based item, if anyone is willing to do it.
    What you want for your page: An offline image
    Logo/Character: I have found renders of both Soulstealer Vayne and Reaper Soraka if this is okay <3 They're my two favourite skins, and are my main ADC and Support.
    General colour scheme: So greens, blues, blacks etc.
    Specifics/Extras: Well, if we can have Vayne's hand bringing up some sort of greens fire and Soraka casting a dark spell that'd be cool.

If this isn't allowed to be requested let me know and I'll try and rustle something up myself <3
    Love you guys!

@Leafsong Happy to see you!
    gz with the computer! It's always fun with a new one

I haven't done any with LoL, but I was thinking the other day that I wished I'd get a commish with it.
    I can make a offline image for you as an experiment, if you want. DM me on Twitter with the images, and I'll see what I can do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Demon Hunters are unavailable. This is what your character looks like, so you can see what I mean:

To make your character look as he does in-game, you're looking at repainting/cutting/pasting, which means artists probably won't pick up the request (since this stuff is made on our free time). You're welcome to bump this once a week, however, until WMV fixes this issue. Just wanted to let you know.
    Thanks for the response, I didn't realize it was such a task. I really just need an overlay for my chatbox so I can start streaming for my guild's raids. Anything with a DH theme and my information would be appropriate as well. I'll edit my request for next week.

What you want for your page: Twitch Chat Cover
    Dimensions: 412 x 200
    Visible text: Crunchatized - Vortex
    Logo/Character: http:/ /us.battle.net /wow/en/characte r/turalyon/Cruncha tized/simple
    General colour scheme: An awesome fiery green/purple to match my transmog.
    Specifics/Extras: I'd love to have an infernal pet behind me!

Thank y'all so much!
    Last edited by CptCrunchatized; 2017-04-08 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xathanael View Post
    Thanks for the response, I didn't realize it was such a task. I really just need an overlay for my chatbox so I can start streaming for my guild's raids. Anything with a DH theme and my information would be appropriate as well. I'll edit my request for next week.
    Here you go, I hope this works until the model works

I'm back! With another simple siggy request! =D

Signature:
    Visible text: Meistar
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Meistar/simple
    Gear set: Transmog off the Armory!
    Helm visible: No Helm please
    Cloak visible: No Cloak please
    Your pose: Just some sort of cute panda pose, maybe her giggling, I love the panda animations. I'd love the staff in the background but it's not super important
    General colour scheme: My name is Meistar, so stars, silvers, or anything to match the mog heh.
    Any extras: Nothing really I just went back to my panda roots and would love a new siggy to match my furry self lol. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Aeristar; 2017-04-24 at 01:33 AM.
    My AMAZING siggy by: Shyama!!

<Baewatch> H*B*I*C

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Claiming this. I love Pandas.
    Yay! Thanks, my guild was super thrilled that I went back. I started Mei as a panda and then went BE for whatever reason and even though BE's are pretty and all, but Pandaren are amazing and so very expressive! Thank you so much in advance Winter Blossom!
    My AMAZING siggy by: Shyama!!

<Baewatch> H*B*I*C

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)character name and guild"consequence
    Armory link (We do need to see your face, you know!http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...o%C3%A0/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?exactly how the armory link gear is =)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)yes
    Cloak visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)yes
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)casting pose
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)dark green light green black and the alliance crest logo
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)make it look shadowy and evil
    switched back to my warlock as a main XD guild didnt need my dk
    Last edited by LegitHunter; 2017-04-07 at 07:24 PM.