Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    A surprisingly high amount too. On my 106 prot warrior I was getting 63K exp per mission type and 6.3k bonus on the extra exp rewards. Doing some rough math (keyword rough) doing a full invasion should net you an easy 3 quarters of a level.
    If you are not 110 you can not progress past the complete 4 invasion quests on zone
    You are not able to do the scenario or the final fight zone (temple in azuna for example) before the scenario unless you are 110

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Awwwww come'on it reset to azsuna again for another 6 hours. =(

Think maybe you were looking at the laggy map because there is no invasion active right now on US.

10+ Year Old Account

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Think maybe you were looking at the laggy map because there is no invasion active right now on US.
    Thanks, That doesn't surprise me. =D So does anyone know if it's one zone per day for assaults or what?

Deleted
    So, Blizz. When are you going to remove the mana bug from Cosmic Ripple that you lied about having fixed?

fun detected - fun nerfed

all it will end in is in people just ignoring wq in there - they are complete shit anyway and give shit rewards

Well this sucks... it's only six hours and I was in the middle of an 11 hour shift when I saw it only had an hour and a half left... great. Gonna take me forever to get flying.

15+ Year Old Account
    when is the next invasion?

I was at work too and missed the invasion. This is silly, they should last longer or be more frequent

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Our Valarjar allies have deployed grapple points in key locations on Broken Shore.
    Could it be? A first step towards realizing how terrible their terrain design is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    fun detected - fun nerfed
    all it will end in is in people just ignoring wq in there - they are complete shit anyway and give shit rewards
    So true!

"Note that, when this hotfix is applied, any Legionfall War Supplies you have over the cap of 1000 will be lost. If you’re currently carrying more than that, please make sure to turn those extra War Supplies in before Thursday."

So those who don't read every f***ing blue post or other informative wow sites constantly will be punished? How I hate this developer team.
    Just a side note: on 7.2 PTR I warned them this can happen... (this proves they don't read those bug reports or suggestions)
    People always try to do what is the most beneficial for them. Simply put the other two buildings' perks are shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    So true!

"Note that, when this hotfix is applied, any Legionfall War Supplies you have over the cap of 1000 will be lost. If you’re currently carrying more than that, please make sure to turn those extra War Supplies in before Thursday."

So those who don't read every f***ing blue post or other informative wow sites constantly will be punished? How I hate this developer team.
    Just a side note: on 7.2 PTR I warned them this can happen... (this proves they don't read those bug reports or suggestions)
    People always try to do what is the most beneficial for them. Simply put the other two buildings' perks are shit.
    thing is the idea of those towers being destroyed was fucked up from get go - they could do it in so many other ways like making building have several "tiers" each unlocking other perks and giving best perks as last "floor" - only requiring much more resources - but they choose most fucked up way of it and ofc its blown in their faces

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    So true!

I fully agree with their intent for this and it's pretty much consistent with their general philosophy of not promoting/allowing people to stock up. Having to wait to get the most optimal reward is simply shit design. What I don't agree with is that any existing supplies over the cap are completely lost. Not allowing any new ones to be earned would have been a better approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    When you turn in the quest to khadgar you get 1500 rep, but the WQs and scenario don't give any at all.
    I still can't wrap my head around that. At the very least completing the clear all mobs invasion WQs should give like 75-100 rep and the kill boss ones should award 125-150 rep. Just my two cents.

Edit : Or if that seems like to much then cut it in half, just something thats more than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thing is the idea of those towers being destroyed was fucked up from get go - they could do it in so many other ways like making building have several "tiers" each unlocking other perks and giving best perks as last "floor" - only requiring much more resources - but they choose most fucked up way of it and ofc its blown in their faces
    Yea, it would have been way better if they got DAMAGED and we just need to top them up to keep them from being totally destoryed. Would ahve kept the interest, and kept the ability for people like me who are not as skilled to keep trying the challenge. I can't play all day, I have to work! I get maybe 2 hours in the evenings. I'm not complaining about my lack of time, you understand, just that it's unlikely I'll be able to complete the challenge before the building goes away. No big deal, really. Just annoying.

Monumentally disappointed with the awful decision to have Invasions last 6 hours a day.

Haven't they said that the encounters were to not be affected by gear? Am I mistaken?

All I'm seeing right now is fire mage just making the encounter absolutely trivial by overgearing it.
    Last edited by Pokot; 2017-04-05 at 10:44 AM.

After the fiasco of the mage tower I will not be putting resources towards it until after ToS is out. I don't care if the other two are up, I will just wait until I can supply the others again.

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    I still can't wrap my head around that. At the very least completing the clear all mobs invasion WQs should give like 75-100 rep and the kill boss ones should award 125-150 rep. Just my two cents.

Edit : Or if that seems like to much then cut it in half, just something thats more than nothing.
    Even that little Nightfallen span near the beginning where you only get 25 per... it was shit but it was still something. I didn't know about the Maiev quest, so I got NO rep at all from clearing every invasion point (I thought maybe it'd clear the zone wide "assault" warning) and the scenario, but nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I want Tanaan-Pathfinder back....also Invasions like in the Pre-Event..... meh

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Even that little Nightfallen span near the beginning where you only get 25 per... it was shit but it was still something. I didn't know about the Maiev quest, so I got NO rep at all from clearing every invasion point (I thought maybe it'd clear the zone wide "assault" warning) and the scenario, but nothing.
    same here didn't know and the assault timer was at 00:00 remaining but it was on my map so it there and got a quest, i assumed that quest would give me the rep upon turn in but nope essentially wasted the assault GG blizz....

*yes i know what happens when you assume...
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22