Thread: Invasions

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentsatellite View Post
    Seriously, though, Blizz already has my subscription money (for now)... do they really need me to sit and stare at the map while I'm at home, hoping that an invasion will pop up so I can complete my achievement eventually...?
    They can't just have visible timers for these?
    what was wrong with the way they did invasions in 7.0? 2 invasions up, 2 hour timers, when you finished one you waited till the next one popped at the 2 hour mark. we have no idea what the timers are with these new invasions it's dumb, and no new invasion when the last one is done either.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    any good spots i guess for the new weapon model drops? who can drop them?
    Those are from mage tower challenges , do you live under a rock?
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

off topic - get on my alt warrior to do the world boss for the artifact skin. use stormheim port from class hall only to find myself out in the middle of fkn nowhere azsuna near the timeworn strand naga pvp area. another warrior popped in the same spot after me. this game is a mess.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2017-04-05 at 04:45 AM.

missed the invasion im tilted bois karma got me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icyflamez View Post
    Why not just rename the game "World of GateCraft" at this point? Once per day hardly feels like an "invasion"...
    I said that today in trade chat when everyone was yelling when invasions hadn't started yet lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    off topic - get on my alt warrior to do the world boss for the artifact skin. use stormheim port from class hall only to find myself out in the middle of fkn nowhere azsuna near the timeworn strand naga pvp area. another warrior popped in the same spot after me. this game is a mess.
    thats a bug that happens a lot when jumping from skyhold on my warrior too.. get DC then relog back in in random azuna area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Haha you don't even get Legionfall rep for finishing it I got 83 Farondis rep.

This game can blow me.
    You have to accept a quest at Deliverance point before you do the scenario. Which is idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Aszuna has been sitting at 00:00 Time Left for a while now.
    Oh I know, when I tried there was 4 hours left. It just would not let me turn the quest in at Shackle's Den. I had cleared 4/4 world quests and then some, tried reclogging, disabling add ons etc, went back over some quest areas to see if there was something I missed and nothing. It just would not let me turn the quest in, checked wowhead and lots of people were having the same problem.

So how much rep is actually possible per week/day?

So not being able to do this when I got home from work is kind of BS. How hard is it to design it so its up for 24 hours and can only be done once in 24 hours? Cmon Blizz, ur killing me

Quote Originally Posted by Grimnakh View Post
    So not being able to do this when I got home from work is kind of BS. How hard is it to design it so its up for 24 hours and can only be done once in 24 hours? Cmon Blizz, ur killing me
    yeah it's stupid af. I just don't get how it's not like the 7.0 invasions.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    So how much rep is actually possible per week/day?
    4-5 WQs, 75 rep each. Doing those you will likely get enough supplies to turn in to the buff building once which would be 150 rep, I think. So, ~450 rep/day without human and darkmoon bonuses. ~26 days honored -> revered, lol.

edit: 1500 rep quest off Maiev may be a weekly, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I was looking forward to doing them this morning [EU, just woke up, reset in just over an hour].

I wish I hadn't read this now. I had the pre-expansion invasions in mind, when I thought of these invasions.

They were great for levelling alts [I still have like 20 or so at level 100] and being able to get rep for my 110s to fly... but it sounds like more boredom, gated fail. Really, just 1 invasion gives rep? [weekly only?].

OMG, I should go back to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    Sounds about right. I've done most - but not all - of the WQs on my main, and done the rep table missions when I saw them. I am currently 3862/12000 Honored. Not Human, haven't done any grinding of chests for supplies or anything.

Can easily imagine someone being 6000/12000. Especially if they got the 1650 for the Invasion (haven't done it yet, servers were too busy dying when I tried).
    FYI you can also farm Legionfall Resources and keep turning them in, you can easily get several hundred a day from farming chests and rare spawns.

Deleted
    Blizz is planning to plant a hotfix to Legionfall War Supplies and reduce the max from 10000 to 1000. They said also any Legionfall War Supplies you have over the cap of 1000 will be lost. You have this information on the front page of MMO champ.

Hotfix will hit April 6 at 8 PM CEST.

10+ Year Old Account
    These Legion Assaults on different zones locked too only a 6 hour timer is bull for working folks.....its not fair to those that are either in school or working during the hours they come up....its locking them out and putting them behind folks that can play all day long and all night long...crappy design.

Quote Originally Posted by gothfox View Post
    4-5 WQs, 75 rep each. Doing those you will likely get enough supplies to turn in to the buff building once which would be 150 rep, I think. So, ~450 rep/day without human and darkmoon bonuses. ~26 days honored -> revered, lol.

edit: 1500 rep quest off Maiev may be a weekly, I guess.
    as expected with blizzard gating everything it was obvious that invasions wouldn't be grindable.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Invasion in Valsharah just started on EU.

Surprise, surprise, Blizzard botched another 7.2 feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Is that EU's first or second one? Just out of curiousity.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Elves4ever View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/139161

Soulmage's Spire Bop

Actually now that ive looked it up on wowhead. It might be the missing int staff from the original invasions just buffed to 800 ilvl
    ah, yeah. that was definitely one that was at least supposed to be in invasions.

on ptr i got an axe that i had never seen before and wasn't sure if these were new transmog skins or what.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Probably first, started with reset time.

EDIT: Quick thoughts:

1) It will serve same purpose as pre-launch invasion - leveling and gearing alts. From normal quest we get 225 Nethershards, more from boss world quests, scenario gives around 1000. So, beside wq rewards, you will earn around 5 pieces of 855+ gear from one invasion.

2) It doesn't recapture old feeling - yet. Without flying we spend more time with travel than dealing with invasion.

3) Scenario is pretty cool, nice to see that zone story progress - Cenarius and Jared are involved into this.

4) Legionfall rep is one time only (or once a week, I'm not sure), so there is no point spreading this. Every 6 hours invasion should change to another zone, so there is always 1 up.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-04-05 at 07:52 AM.