Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Please disable PvP in Broken Shore

Title says it all. It's impossible to farm on my server because there are as many horde groups farming as alliance groups. Farming shards turns into massive PvP shit and I have to leave. If I want to do PvP I would go to BG not Broken Shore.

Farm ?

Shouldn't this be a game?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Farm ?

Farming shards is all you can do on the island though, is it not? It's not like it has fun quests or anything.
    I mean, it's literally just a rock with shrads on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Farming shards is all you can do on the island though, is it not?
    Nah - I do some WQs, head over and have some fun under the ship - run after some bosses. Look for treasures, explore the island - die (not more than once every half hour I hope).

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Title says it all. It's impossible to farm on my server because there are as many horde groups farming as alliance groups. Farming shards turns into massive PvP shit and I have to leave. If I want to do PvP I would go to BG not Broken Shore.
    Well. If you didn't want to participate in World PvP - only do BGs, why on earth did you start playing on a PvP server?

If you can't afford server transfer, you can just reroll on a PvE realm.
    Hi

shouldnt have rolled on pvp server if you dont like pvp

here solution be like me and milions other pveers and play on pve servers - problem solved.

Not my experience at all. Please do not take a small same size and extrapolate it across the entire game. When I farm, we stick to 2 portals the whole time. It should be very clear that this is our established territory and there is no reason for anyone else to interfere - horde or alliance.
    People PVPing there are wasting their own time.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    The thing is doesnt both fractions have an agreement to stay to get her against the legion on Broken shore there fire it doesnt make sense to have pvp enabled

- - - Updated - - -

Also over the whole legion Area phasing is trash im always fight Ing +5 hords during every wq this suck this lil Bastards just Start attacking When the see i used cooldowns on a mob or When im low HP

When i started wow 10+ years ago i was like PVP SERVER YEA!

But as i got older i just lost the patience for dealing with "world pvp >.<" since it disrupted questing to such an extreme degree.

Right now i play on a PVE server as well as a Roleplay PVE server - honestly WOW is much better on PVE servers, and you can /PVP enable flag at any time.

If you don't want world pvp, don't go on a pvp server.

Oh and while we are at it, please turn on pvp on my server. I really want to kill those annoying alliance players, but I cant, because of the server rules. Its really frustrating!
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

I'm usually very sympathetic to people on PvP servers who complain about ganking or other degenerate behavior- where players are deliberately picking on someone wh stands no chance against them to interfere deliberately with their ability to play-but this sounds like exactly the situation that is what PvP servers are DESIGNED for: equal competition over resources and contested areas. If that's not an experience you want, then you REALLY don't want to be on a PvP server, since that's exactly what they're intended for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't create a toons on a PvP server and then complain that PvP actually takes place..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    shouldnt have rolled on pvp server if you dont like pvp

here solution be like me and milions other pveers and play on pve servers - problem solved.
    world PvP was fun when I created character, not anymore. There is no point to enable PvP in crowded areas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    If you don't want world pvp, don't go on a pvp server.
    Maybe he rolled on a PvP server before world PvP was turned into the big pile of shit it has become ?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Farm ?

Yes I farm shards in game until I don't find it fun anymore. With PvP enabled it's not fun so I had to stop.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Maybe he rolled on a PvP server before world PvP was turned into the big pile of shit it has become ?
    You mean getting ganked by better geared players? Been that way since the beginning.

Yes I farm shards in game until I don't find it fun anymore. With PvP enabled it's not fun so I had to stop.
    Consider a transfer to a PvE server if the only thing stopping you having fun is PvP. I made that call a decade ago and haven't looked back.

Deleted
    world PvP was fun when I created character, not anymore. There is no point to enable PvP in crowded areas.
    Execpt to.. PvP.
    Don't play on PvP server if it's not the experience you're looking for.
    It is really that simple

Deleted
    Why not post this on the WoW forum?