Thread: Invasions

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    eu invasion seemingly bugged, didn't get scenario complete nor got achievement progress. there's a thread on eu forums about it so not just me.

surprisingly Maiev rep quest got flagged complete.

Quote Originally Posted by gothfox View Post
    eu invasion seemingly bugged, didn't get scenario complete nor got achievement progress. there's a thread on eu forums about it so not just me.

Got this too

So invasions don't reward Legionfall war supplies? I just finished the invasion in Valshara on EU. No war supplies. So I am not going to do both, the invasions and the daily grind for war supplies. No way. Sorry guys, won't help building the other buildings

At this time i want Tanaan Pathfinder back. It was slow but steady and also more fun.

The invasions from Pre-Patch where fun, this is just run in circles 10 times then hope other people are playing or you stuck on this shitty scenario....

Why is it in this Exp that you allways need some other people for core stuff? Im not even talking about hiding lore behind Mythic Raids just the normal playing....

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    So invasions don't reward Legionfall war supplies? I just finished the invasion in Valshara on EU. No war supplies. So I am not going to do both, the invasions and the daily grind for war supplies. No way. Sorry guys, won't help building the other buildings
    you will because excessive supplies will be wasted

Deleted
    Hope there will be another invasion tonight on EU.
    If it's really 1 per day that's a huge load of crap, by the time i get home from work the invasion will be over for a few hours already....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatachi View Post
    At this time i want Tanaan Pathfinder back. It was slow but steady and also more fun.

The invasions from Pre-Patch where fun, this is just run in circles 10 times then hope other people are playing or you stuck on this shitty scenario....

Why is it in this Exp that you allways need some other people for core stuff? Im not even talking about hiding lore behind Mythic Raids just the normal playing....
    Blizzard being blizzard. This will be fun for people joining in a few months or during next expansion, needing other players to complete the scenario and unlock Broken Isles flying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    No he wont becuase he doesnt get ANY supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Blizzard being blizzard. This will be fun for people joining in a few months or during next expansion, needing other players to complete the scenario and unlock Broken Isles flying
    Or their class-story.....well...beating a dead horse....first Exp im loosing fun and i had fun each and every content drought. :/

someone posted a possible workaround for the invasion bug (although tbh i personally don't want to do the scenario again)

eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615272852#post-3

edit: it works!
    Last edited by gothfox; 2017-04-05 at 09:26 AM.

Mehh, Invasions doesnt give rep with the Legionfall, only the faction, that "owns" the zone, fuck sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    Mehh, Invasions doesnt give rep with the Legionfall, only the faction, that "owns" the zone, fuck sake.
    Not when you deliver the quest back to broken shore :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    Not when you deliver the quest back to broken shore :-)
    quite sure that's a one time only thing

honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it's on purpose made so that you get flying around the same time you get the class mount quest

Quote Originally Posted by rambo123 View Post
    Blizz is planning to plant a hotfix to Legionfall War Supplies and reduce the max from 10000 to 1000. They said also any Legionfall War Supplies you have over the cap of 1000 will be lost. You have this information on the front page of MMO champ.

Hotfix will hit April 6 at 8 PM CEST.
    Who cares? That's just so people can't get some stupid advantage out of nonstop farming once all 3 buildings are up.

Soooo, I get home from work and invasion already over, and when is the next one or are those of us who work boned?

Quote Originally Posted by gothfox View Post

Yep, same problem on 2 chars, so the bug is reproducable. Can't even requeue for the scenario since Jarod is inaccessible without the right quest.

Edit: Will try the emerald winds stuff later.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-04-05 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Edit: Will try the emerald winds stuff later.
    fwiw it triggered for me on second try, so better try while it's up.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    If I don't do the quests on the Broken Shore and only the invasions I will have no excessive supplies because invasions do not reward war supplies.

Why would I work my butt off for those meek shards and rep (75 rep for 1 wq) on the Broken Shore when I can have 1500 rep + thousands of shards with the daily invasions?

because it looks like 1500 rep is a one time thing