Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I guess you could stormkeeper AG once every 2 minutes for a full heal
    but yeah, there's so much shit to do, you'd likely fall behind on dps having to healing surge
    prydaz and the healing pants basically cut out 2 casts of healing surge every 30s, giving you 2 extra casts of more usefull stuff
    also, do try using spicy wildfowl omelette, permanent 10% haste buff and move speed makes it a lot easier, if you were already close to the dps check, firon mentioned it in the other thread and it worked great for me
    I did it at 902 with sephuz+healing pants doing 900-1M dps and still found it tight to keep up with all the adds some pulls (I ignored a lot of the imps that run up to you and explode); I rotated stormkeeper and magma totem to handle adds and I think those are basically the best legendaries you could get other than maybe roots+eye
    it was really fun to get a fight where you have to work the most out of thunderstorm and cap totem though (or at least if you want her to heal less)

it was a fun dps check while dodging boulders, although I felt it got quite a bit easier in p2 as she spawns a lot less adds then

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Do the trials scale with ilvl?

Are they both immune to hex?
    Just thought I'd mention that these trials DO NOT scale with ilevel.

They are basically meant to be completed by most anyone who can play smartly - and maybe have a bit of luck with legendary equips - at around 890 iLevel.

You know, the ToS LFR iLevel.

As near as I can tell you'll want to have a base HP of 3.5 million to have enough wiggle room, after that it's just patterns and good play.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Got mine in 5 attempts. Have to say, I'm disappointed. I was expecting green fire level, this is far from "master your class" that they said, it's way too easy.

EDIT: Talking about Sigryn for the enhanc skin.
    WoW so Edgy. Next time remove 2 pieces of gear to feel the "REAL CHALLENGE" LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by aT1C View Post
    71% now the guy just keep doing shield constantly my dps was not good after a while for it. Progress at lest
    Have not tried it myself but maybe consider diff talents like Earthen spike, sundering or windsong.... will give u a few more cd's to use for burst, so if u can get past the first part without the standard build then u can rotate these along with doom winds using a diff ability for shields each time.

Deleted
    I completed it hex works fine but you shouldn't chain hex sigryn otherwise she becomes immune 3rd time. so leave a 30 second gap. dodge stuff stun the melee guy on bladestorm. dodge stuff.... make sure you have one dmg one defensive legendary so you can break through shield of caster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    I personally always ran behind jarod for the mana sting. Thats the only real way to negate it as a resto shaman.
    I have Roots and still die to fixation during the double Dancer group. I usually get the fixation of both the first time around. What I did the first time was stunning them and linking myself and both melees in the group during their knife-dance, while healing Grandma up and keeping my group topped with chain heals, healing rain and asc up. Still the last group is a nightmare after that then.

I'll probably try it again soon and trying some stuff out. Maybe i'll get it done.

I dont see myself really undergeared tbh; I have around 902 in my healing spec, while sitting at 908 in enhancement.
    The way I did it was simply popping heroism during the last grp. The casters can always be handled by letting one cast through rupting the second wait a second then cap totem.This will also stun knifedance. Afterwards you can let one cast through again and then rupt is up. The caster should die shortly after. Shortly before his death comes the tricky part on which i failed several times. Most of the time jarod gets hit with mana sting, but for this mana sting you absolutely have to make sure to get it on either of the other two characters(hunter is easier). It is insanely difficult to keep jarod up otherwise if you do not have slt, which i used on double fixation of the group before.
    If you manage to do phase 1, the only really difficult phase is the ghost phase. It is important to know that if you do not let any or only one ghost through you will only get 3 waves, if you let more through, you will also get more waves. I struggled with this phase before i simply waited 3-4 min in the room before to let my heroism come back up. With heroism this phase is a joke. Pop Heroism on the first wave, it will still be up for the 3rd wave. I then used Guidance on the first, ascendance on the second(make sure to stand in the middle for the 20 m range) and htt on the last. Htt can heal them for 1-2 ticks before they are in line of sight, so use it rather early.
    The last phase can be tricky if you do not know what to do but is really easy if you do. Make sure to always be at the edge of the room or an existing void. Be ready to use a healing spell immediately after the explosion as he will alway jump on you half a second later. Your teammates are easy to heal, they should not die. If you die you can use ankh once. Even if you then die again, if your teammates are full health, they will still manage to kill 18-20% of the boss without you.
    And do not get discouraged on phase 1. It is rather hard and has a big random factor, if you are unlucky all random mob shots go on one person. If that person also has the mana sting it can lead to death within seconds.

I did it at 888 ilvl enhance, followed the guide mmo-champ posted. It took about 17 attempts but once i got my healing set (Ran Healing Rain, kept it up 100% of the time, running chest/boot legendarys) and getting my positioning of Jarl correct. I downed it finally. Saved hero for the last bit just incase i couldnt make it to a shield early. All in all i enjoyed it, posed a challenge for me, now im sporting that thing all day!

Did it on my 5th try as a 905 enhancement yesterday. Used Prydaz, Sephuz & Healing Rain with a cast @Player macro and a focus macro to hex Sigryn.

I used the weakauras found here: https://wago.io/N16D5N2hM and just edited the text a bit to fit better for enhancement.

BL at pull, as I could cleave all 3 for a decent period, then just keep hex up on Sigryn and earthbind/stun totem/frostbrand Jarl when he did any shenanigans.

In the last 2 minutes when Jarl was dead, the spellcaster kept spamming his shield (no runes or valkyries), and without any CDs or BL I kept getting the shield down when he was at 1sec left on his channel every time.

Ended the fight after 7 minutes with 550k average DPS and 80k average healing.
    Last edited by Creekz; 2017-04-05 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themi View Post
    The way I did it was simply popping heroism during the last grp. The casters can always be handled by letting one cast through rupting the second wait a second then cap totem.This will also stun knifedance. Afterwards you can let one cast through again and then rupt is up. The caster should die shortly after. Shortly before his death comes the tricky part on which i failed several times. Most of the time jarod gets hit with mana sting, but for this mana sting you absolutely have to make sure to get it on either of the other two characters(hunter is easier). It is insanely difficult to keep jarod up otherwise if you do not have slt, which i used on double fixation of the group before.
    If you manage to do phase 1, the only really difficult phase is the ghost phase. It is important to know that if you do not let any or only one ghost through you will only get 3 waves, if you let more through, you will also get more waves. I struggled with this phase before i simply waited 3-4 min in the room before to let my heroism come back up. With heroism this phase is a joke. Pop Heroism on the first wave, it will still be up for the 3rd wave. I then used Guidance on the first, ascendance on the second(make sure to stand in the middle for the 20 m range) and htt on the last. Htt can heal them for 1-2 ticks before they are in line of sight, so use it rather early.
    The last phase can be tricky if you do not know what to do but is really easy if you do. Make sure to always be at the edge of the room or an existing void. Be ready to use a healing spell immediately after the explosion as he will alway jump on you half a second later. Your teammates are easy to heal, they should not die. If you die you can use ankh once. Even if you then die again, if your teammates are full health, they will still manage to kill 18-20% of the boss without you.
    And do not get discouraged on phase 1. It is rather hard and has a big random factor, if you are unlucky all random mob shots go on one person. If that person also has the mana sting it can lead to death within seconds.
    Huh, some solid tips. Thanks.
    I'm gonna try it out again today. Maybe the rng gods are on my side and will carry me through phase 1. I know the other phases are a joke as a guildmate (Druid) already done it.

Just another question, what was your talent setup? I'm currently using the relatively old (and standard) Mythic + healing spec, with Echo, Asc etc.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    WoW so Edgy. Next time remove 2 pieces of gear to feel the "REAL CHALLENGE" LMAO
    Would still be easy.

I always fail on the 4th wave -.- I stun the first blade dance but then someone either dies to the second one or when both warriors pursue me.

Deleted
    RESTO

I ran the standard Undulation, CapTotem, Gust, CrashingWaves, Echo Ascendance.
    Only outlier is Gust, used that to get away from double warrior focus.
    Completed it as 893 with healing pants and sephuz (healing pants pretty useless for this challange).
    Stage1: After the first wave always instant interrupt mage then wait 2 sec and set up Stun-Totem to stun Mage's cast and Warriors' Knifedance. This way your interrupt is back up for next cast.
    Double Warrior stage was the hardest part for me, used earthbinding, rocketboots and gust to get away from them + HTT in this wave.
    Last Wave i used Hero, Ascendance and SLT.
    I did not use HealingRain a single time. Too much Manacost for my Ilvl. My biggest problem was my mana, so i used the elisande trinket and focused on healingwaves.
    (For later Stages i used Flask trinket).
    Always use your Flameshocks to help with extra dmg.

Other stages are a joke compared to S1.

Second last Stage: I used HTT + surges to heal first 3 Adds. Popped Hero and Ascendance for next 3. Then just healed 2 with surges.
    Last Stage: Put a Raidmarker on the Entrance. Always keep yourself around 50% and stand on the edge of the latest patch. Surge low NPCs since you won't have any manaproblems. If the room is full of patches move down the staircase. In case you want to play it safe, let the debuff kill you once and ankh for Mana.
    Last edited by mmoc154d94adf3; 2017-04-06 at 01:05 AM.

It's been a while since I've been this angry at a game.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    It's been a while since I've been this angry at a game.
    A little off topic, but is that weak auras there? if so would you mind sharing it? :P

OT: I'm only 883 and having the hardest time, I've yet to actually get past the first phase.
    Doesn't really help that my two legendaries are completely useless here, have the legs and bracers. Or well, I guess the legs are somewhat of use, but really when you first take damage, or at lest at my ilvl it's like 60-80% of your health so you can't really stand there and let the legs work, you need to surge yerself.

Quote Originally Posted by Drodoo View Post
    A little off topic, but is that weak auras there? if so would you mind sharing it? :P

OT: I'm only 883 and having the hardest time, I've yet to actually get past the first phase.
    Doesn't really help that my two legendaries are completely useless here, have the legs and bracers. Or well, I guess the legs are somewhat of use, but really when you first take damage, or at lest at my ilvl it's like 60-80% of your health so you can't really stand there and let the legs work, you need to surge yerself.
    I got it off of wago.io. Can't find the name right now.

I wouldn't try at 883, this was hard enough at 899. I finally completed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drodoo View Post

If you want a good Resto weakaura.... I suggest the one used in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s_4rQ71t_A

Wago link: https://wago.io/EJgNF4bJG

They look like this:

I like how the icons are all clustered and centered at bottom of ur screen, and the major cd's have bigger icons. It has a very similar look to wordup's enhance WA which is why I like it. It also tracks stuff like tidal waves, duration of SWG, your cloudburst storage, and more.
    Last edited by Gunwolf; 2017-04-06 at 04:40 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just completed the ENH trial at 897. I loved it (aside from the occasional bugging runes). It was intense and really felt like a solo raid fight. I went in pretty much blind and learned the fight pull after pull. I ended up swapping talents and a little gear and using /stopwatch as my raid timers. All the abilities in the fight happen at fixed intervals, so as I progressed I was able to note what happened when (note: all hell breaks lose at 3:55). If you can make it past that point, the fight becomes simpler. I hope they do more of these types of things in future patches. I love that it wasn't just about gear & dps. You only need a burst dps of a bit over 300k to get the shields down. Really, you'll want 400k or more if you can just because you won't get the full 20 seconds, but its really forgiving as far as dps goes. Other than that, the real trick is hexing Blood of the Father and stunning Jarl at the right times. I managed to have fun on just about every pull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Huh, some solid tips. Thanks.
    I'm gonna try it out again today. Maybe the rng gods are on my side and will carry me through phase 1. I know the other phases are a joke as a guildmate (Druid) already done it.

Just another question, what was your talent setup? I'm currently using the relatively old (and standard) Mythic + healing spec, with Echo, Asc etc.
    Undulation,guidance,Echo, Ascendance
    If you want to you can also respec before the ghost phase if you have a tome, cloudburst can be rather useful in the ghost phase and if you want to use crashing waves for the first phase you can then change to guidance for the ghost phase.

Did the Enh trial with 906 gear yesterday.
    It took me about 7 tries. 5 before i watched the video on mmo-champ and did it on the second try after.
    Equiped a prydaz for it and talanted rain.

Tbh there is really not much challenge for a geared enh shaman. Hex just does the most job.
    The axe guy enraged only two times but the caster used his shield-cast a lot. But there is no progblem in breaking it,
    even it without the winds.

I really cant compare it to the healer or ele trail, as they are much much harder to complete.
    I feel really lucky (=

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah, I tried the wowhead guide, or rather I tried doing the things the guide suggested, but at 885 without Shaladrasil.... Yeah it's not happening
    Its really tough! I've been close, but not quite there yet.