Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Did blizzard completely turn their brains off for this patch or what...

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    brb gotta quit job if i wanna fly...
    This is beyond stupid... They should just nerf rewards and make them with cooldown like it was on prepatch
    Joke was made already. Such slow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    Did blizzard completely turn their brains off for this patch or what...
    They will realise their testing methods suck, someday.

Dear Blizzard,

Please revert the invasions timings to how it was pre-patch Legion.

If your company does not realize by now, many of your loyal WoW players since at least BC, or even as late as Mists; are probably working adults by now. This short 6 hour window renders many of us unable to do the invasions at all.

These will just increase in intensity and soon you will be sick and tired of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    I don't think it's particularly over dramatic, why not make the assault 12 hours and it would fit (almost) everyone?
    I like how you advocate something to be changed because it excludes you, so it will include you but exclude other people. Seriously, fuck those who work for 24 hour shifts, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It's for a 6 hour time frame, each day. If you can't be on during that hour because you're working, you miss it. And considering how large the rewards are, it's shit to miss it completely.
    Oh yeah that sucks then, should be like it used to be on their azeroth invasions, but gave reward only once per day.
    Where is my pitchfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I like how you advocate something to be changed because it excludes you, so it will include you but exclude other people. Seriously, fuck those who work for 24 hour shifts, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah that sucks then, should be like it used to be on their azeroth invasions, but gave reward only once per day.
    Where is my pitchfork
    Wow, you work for blizz right? Work in the invasion timing management team? I'm presuming this as your brain clearly doesn't give a fuck about working for you

I said to include (almost) everyone as no solution will fit all, but there's about clear solution here that will suit most. Geddit?

First assault, big moment, tons of shards to farm to get gear and try for the artifact challenge right?

Yes - if you don't happen to have a job and miss the entire assault.

Thank you, Blizzard.

Really? The invasion is up for five hours when it occurs and for the US at least occurred at a time in the day where even people getting off work could complete it. Since the whole thing takes maybe 30 minutes top (and a lot of that was traveling).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Really? The invasion is up for five hours when it occurs and for the US at least occurred at a time in the day where even people getting off work could complete it. Since the whole thing takes maybe 30 minutes top (and a lot of that was traveling).
    I'm in Europe. The event will be over between 2pm to 4pm, most with full time jobs return from work between 5 to 6pm.

Also, as you will know, in the US you have 2 big time differences and it clearly won't suit both.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That's not the fact in EU, I'm at work and within 1hr the event is over and I'll be home in 4hrs (and it hadnt started when I left for work this morning)... so nah, no flying for me.. fuck u blizzard!

Deleted
    best solution they could possibly use is to jst have the invasion up 24 hours, but phase out the moment you complete the scenario so youcan do the other quests in the zone.. but thats a good idea so dont expect it to happen

Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    best solution they could possibly use is to jst have the invasion up 24 hours, but phase out the moment you complete the scenario so youcan do the other quests in the zone.. but thats a good idea so dont expect it to happen
    That's would be perfect. For all. Great idea.

I was disappointed that the first one conflicted with guild raid time. Not too worried, as I'm sure we'll all get in plenty of them soon enough. Gonna be a busy day, with 4 alts to shuffle through TW for chests and bonus rolls, emissary chests (newest 110 still looking for 1st legendary), grinding more Legionfall rep on my main while DMF is still open, and tanking some M+ for guild tonight. Somewhere amidst all that, I imagine some invasions will pop up.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

So can anyone confirm that these are only once per day, during the day? I see val'sharrah has 2 hours left on the APP.

Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    Yeah - Darn that Legion for not coordinating their invasion schedule around our convenience!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    That's not the fact in EU, I'm at work and within 1hr the event is over and I'll be home in 4hrs (and it hadnt started when I left for work this morning)... so nah, no flying for me.. fuck u blizzard!
    ???? DUDE - You'll most likely still have several invasions under your belt in plenty of time. Holy Overreaction Batman!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    So can anyone confirm that these are only once per day, during the day? I see val'sharrah has 2 hours left on the APP.
    In the past, events like this have always rotated times so as to accommodate different schedules. In addition, they usually increase in frequency so everyone can get the achievements before it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Yeah - Darn that Legion for not coordinating their invasion schedule around our convenience!

- - - Updated - - -

???? DUDE - You'll most likely still have several invasions under your belt in plenty of time. Holy Overreaction Batman!

- - - Updated - - -

In the past, events like this have always rotated times so as to accommodate different schedules. In addition, they usually increase in frequency so everyone can get the achievements before it's over.
    Yeah that's true, I'd imagine they'll do what they did in the pre patch and increase frequency. They'll be up weekends anyway so can do them then.

Deleted
    Hm, I expected a new one to pop up the moment the current one expires, but that's not the case? Weird. Almost no-one in my guild will have been able to complete it today then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilla View Post
    Seems like you are missing the point. But yeah, unemployed society scums simply are unable to put themselves into normal people's shoes.

Scum is as scum does. Pendra is being very civil; you're the one spouting ignorance and personal attacks.

Gotta say...this system is shite. I don't really understand why something like this is locked off from every for 18 hours of out of the 24 we have available to us.

I don't really see where the harm is in having one active at all times, if they disrupt the zones a bit, just make it so they change zones every few hours. What fool thought one a day for a small part of the day was a good idea? >.<;
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    What kind of logic is this? If you criticize him for suggesting that invasions only last 12 hours, you should be raging at Blizzard who set them at 6. It's not his job to make it work perfectly and what he posted is still an improvement over current situation.

Deleted
    First assault, big moment, tons of shards to farm to get gear and try for the artifact challenge right?

Yes - if you don't happen to have a job and miss the entire assault.

Thank you, Blizzard.
    And yet you find time to complain about it on a forum.

Priorities...