Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    I agree with you. I wanted more tints overall, and while there are some new ones coming, it seems like players will be unable to use some existing tints - [/COLOR]
    How does it seem that way? From all I've seen, what everyone on the PTR is saying, literally ANYTHING you have unlocked now, you retain when 2.0 goes live. If your Li Ming is lvl 10 now, and you have bought the master skin, when 2.0 goes live, you will have all 3 tints for both her regular and master skins, since you have them now. And in some cases, you actually will get tints you don't have now. Let's say your Abathur is lvl 6, and you bought the Pajamathur skin. With 2.0, if you paid real money for a skin, you automatically get all 3 tints, which means you would have the lvl 7 and 8 Pajamathur tints in your collection even though currently your Abby is only lvl 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    About Maraad, Yrel and Tirion.
    Trust me, Maraad would be advertised as "the cool guy from TBC cinematic" and that would be all that's needed to build hype around him.

I would make a guess that huge chunk of HotS playerbase didn't play WoW, especially after WotlK, and from those who did, not everyone knows lore.

Heck, I didn't play WoW in TBC but I saw the cinematic and was impressed by the big cool guy in shiny armor and crystal hammer. He is a badass!

And except fpr the people who play WoW and know the lore, Tirion would be just another old human male pala. And an old fart, like Uther, on top of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I wonder what people will complain about this time.
    Well that was my only complaint and I'm glad it has been addressed. Happy HotS player now. :3

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Massive changes to Loot Boxes for Veteran players: http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...ate-04-04-2017
    I like this solution. Veterans opening up hundreds of loot boxes wasn't really a great idea and was something worth trying to avoid and this feels like a good compromise.

damn its just cosmetic stuff? Thought they were doing some thing with progression IN-GAME. Like items or something. How is this 2.0?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    damn its just cosmetic stuff? Thought they were doing some thing with progression IN-GAME. Like items or something. How is this 2.0?
    The player and hero level progression is completely overhauled, as well as how you can acquire heroes, skins, mounts, etc. The game itself is the same, but the part they make money on is completely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    i very like new patch is rly good... i need more heroes

I'm really happy with the loot box changes for veteran players! Would still love more than they capped, but I understand the absurdity people who have been playing since alpha would have. That said a new player will no leveled heroes and every level they get a box, sous veteran players are losing so many chests. But at least they compromised.

Well, that's nice. I should be getting the max number of epic chests, plus 6 of the legendary ones, plus the stimpack. Cool.

Yeah, I think it is because they treated creation of master skins badly.

Instead of basically designing a whole new piece of armor as separate skin, they added more stuff to basic skins. More horns, spikes and other crap, it just doesn't work. It makes the skins appear busy and disjointed. The newer Heroes have way more cohesive designs when it comes to their master skins.

The only Master Skins I actively use before release of Sylvanas are Abathur (Who I don't play anymore) and Tassadar.
    agreed, some fo the first master skins are shit, like illidan and arthas... they add like 1-2 things, the newer ones are much better, and i love abathurs (i play him a ton) but the anoyance is you dont actually look at abathur much so... it feels kinda bullshit to have his master skin not effect his abilities... i am super disapointed in it..

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    How does it seem that way? From all I've seen, what everyone on the PTR is saying, literally ANYTHING you have unlocked now, you retain when 2.0 goes live. If your Li Ming is lvl 10 now, and you have bought the master skin, when 2.0 goes live, you will have all 3 tints for both her regular and master skins, since you have them now. And in some cases, you actually will get tints you don't have now. Let's say your Abathur is lvl 6, and you bought the Pajamathur skin. With 2.0, if you paid real money for a skin, you automatically get all 3 tints, which means you would have the lvl 7 and 8 Pajamathur tints in your collection even though currently your Abby is only lvl 6.
    yes, I know about the skin tints that you have bought. Low level heroes will just have the base tints if you have bought the hero. What about mounts, though?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    agreed, some fo the first master skins are shit, like illidan and arthas... they add like 1-2 things, the newer ones are much better, and i love abathurs (i play him a ton) but the anoyance is you dont actually look at abathur much so... it feels kinda bullshit to have his master skin not effect his abilities... i am super disapointed in it..
    Yeah I agree that most master skins are unimpressive. I only have Thrall's and I don't think I can get Zarya to level 10 soon. Anyway I also like the Tyrael and Rehgar master skins but I think I'll save the gold for heroes and wait for the skins to drop in loot chests or buy the ones I want with shards.

These new rewards are insane. You're pretty much getting €100+ worth of stuff or so, considering you'll get a guaranteed legendary in each veteran chest and guaranteed epic in each epic chest. I honestly feel like I should be spending some extra money on the game because it's so over the top. O.O

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Don't get me started on that skin. The heavy armor on his shoulders/head makes absolutly no sense for the type of hero he is, only armoring your top is absurdly impractical since it completly thows off your center of gravity, it's also impractical to armor shoulders since he's already agile (plating his abdomen makes more sense to me), it also has no real lore reason (he picked up some demon plates and used them, okay) and lastly, it looks heinous.

Massive changes to Loot Boxes for Veteran players: http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...ate-04-04-2017
    *People complaining about the fact that HotS is the most stingy and grindy MOBA in existence.*

HotS fanboys: STOP WHINING, just be glad that Blizzard made the game and gives you anything at all, Blizzard is a business, you entitled whiner!

*Blizzard gives you 70 free loot boxes.*

HotS fanboys: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT FFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I DESERVE MORE FREE LOOT BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a community of the biggest, most shameless hypocrites.

10+ Year Old Account
    @paralleluniverse

Why comment at all if you are that negative. No idea if you are such miserable person or just flaming.

@paralleluniverse

Why comment at all if you are that negative. No idea if you are such miserable person or just flaming.
    Comments are somehow not allowed if they're negative? What is this, facebook?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Comments are somehow not allowed if they're negative? What is this, facebook?
    Negative comments are okay if they start a meaningful conversation, all he does is attacking a group of people.

What purpose his post serves? He can irk somebody way more impulsive than me and get this thread locked.

Negative comments are okay if they start a meaningful conversation, all he does is attacking a group of people.

What purpose his post serves? He can irk somebody way more impulsive than me and get this thread locked.
    Pointing out that people are hypocrites on these forums (which is true) has a point in creating a discussion, mostly that the forum is full of whiny children (young or not) and that that's a problem. Let's keep censorship to our governments, shall we?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pointing out that people are hypocrites on these forums (which is true) has a point in creating a discussion, mostly that the forum is full of whiny children (young or not) and that that's a problem. Let's keep censorship to our governments, shall we?
    Okay, whatever. Let's see the constructive conversation flowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The keyword was meaningful conversation. I can call you a piece of shit whiny forum troll and that could strike up conversation. Doesn't make it worthwhile to the topic at hand.

All he was doing was being inflammatory about people being concerned about something that actually had some bit of meaning to them. It was a bit of a kick in the teeth to veteran players that they wouldn't be getting as many boxes as new players would be, but they gave us a decent compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    yes, I know about the skin tints that you have bought. Low level heroes will just have the base tints if you have bought the hero. What about mounts, though?
    Well, almost all the mounts are purchased, and so they will work like heroes. You spent real world money and bought the Hellboar? Or Eye Pad, or Cyber-Wolf, or whatever? You get all 3 tints, same as any skin you bought. Not sure how it works for uhh, the default horse and kodo-thing..are there other mounts with multiple tints that you could get without paying cash for them? I know there's a couple of mounts you could buy with gold(like the Golden Rooster thing), but the ones of those I can recall only have 1 tint to begin with.