Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    First assault, big moment, tons of shards to farm to get gear and try for the artifact challenge right?

Yes - if you don't happen to have a job and miss the entire assault.

Thank you, Blizzard.
    It does suck that the invasions are once a day. For me it's mostly a story thing as I'm able to play when the invasion is up. The Legion is supposed to be attacking us, but launches their attacks once a day? It's like any action movie where the bad guys attack the main character one at a time.

Also, you have no idea how big of a coincidence your name is to me.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Don't worry about it too much, the rewards are pretty shit. Not saying the timing isn't bad, but you're not missing out on much.
    ye they only reward in geting to fly - you kno that "shit " that 90 % of playerbase desperate;ly want - indeed not worth the hassle.

remove this f... pathfinder 2 and then they can have 10 minutes long invasions nobody will care.

So, going by a blue post (on blue tracker on the Frontpage), there will be *at least 1* invasion per day.
    So what I'm reading here is: there will be 1 invasion per day (when you're at work) and there's a tiny chance for a second invasion to come up (while you sleep).

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye they only reward in geting to fly - you kno that "shit " that 90 % of playerbase desperate;ly want - indeed not worth the hassle.

remove this f... pathfinder 2 and then they can have 10 minutes long invasions nobody will care.
    You have over a month to get 4 invasions done, with at least 1 spawning each day, so you'd have to be exceedingly unlucky to miss all of them.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    In what way did Blizzard think letting these spawn from 6am until midday was a good idea?

- No lifers go to bed at like 3-5am and get up early afternoon.
    - People who work are, well working...
    - Kids/Students are at school, if they're not bunking

The only reason I'm not more mad is because I have a week booked off at the end of this month...

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    It does suck that the invasions are once a day. For me it's mostly a story thing as I'm able to play when the invasion is up. The Legion is supposed to be attacking us, but launches their attacks once a day? It's like any action movie where the bad guys attack the main character one at a time.

Also, you have no idea how big of a coincidence your name is to me.
    Do tell more

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    You know. I think people would be more likely to feel bad for you if it wasn't for the personal insults for no reason. That's usually not very helpful.

I mean, it is pretty obvious that the current design is flawed, and that Blizzard should not make people who work during the day miss out on invasions like that. And that it is surprising that they would design it that way to begin with. But you can still stay constructive - and post the feedback, as suggested, in the place where Blizzard would probably see it the best.
    Your post is ironic since you jumped in to defend this comment

"What you should do is.

Make a forum post to Blizzard showing the specific days/hours you work and ask them to design the game around your life."

A snarky trolling post like that will elicit a comment like he got. Most working people, not all, work during the day. So it isn't like expecting something that is basically required to be available for people who work is unreasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    And yet you find time to complain about it on a forum.

Priorities...
    Yeah because there is no invasion up, so have time to complain
    "Peace is a lie"

Do tell more
    I used to date a women named Jen, who cheated on me through the whole relationship with a guy named Ben, and they would use a combination of their names like this on some online stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Just wait for them to increase in intensity and be up all day. I work on WE and I had to wait for my holidays to do the fishing tournament in Booty Bay (aka 2 tries per year to win). No time is going to fit everyone
    To be fair, fishing tourney is a bit different than invasions which is considered new content and required for flying
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Just wait for them to increase in intensity and be up all day. I work on WE and I had to wait for my holidays to do the fishing tournament in Booty Bay (aka 2 tries per year to win). No time is going to fit everyone
    That's no excuse. Any idiot could understand that when you start this thing up you do it on prime time and then if you increase it you add it to other times and not the other way round. Seems the people calling the shots at Blizzard HQ aren't even at idiot level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    You have over a month to get 4 invasions done, with at least 1 spawning each day, so you'd have to be exceedingly unlucky to miss all of them.
    Well... if they all keep spawning at the same time in the middle of the day... I mean most people work during weekdays.
    Sure, we have the weekends to get this shit done.. but man, it's really not the best feature design they've done :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I used to date a women named Jen, who cheated on me through the whole relationship with a guy named Ben, and they would use a combination of their names like this on some online stuff.
    Was sure it was going to be a GoT reference and not a valid reason to hate my name

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    There were no rewards. Some shards and AP chip? Who cares.
    When I did mine I got the following:

1. ~1.3m AP (can't remember if that included final turn in or not)
    2. a dauntless token (for some worth it, others not)
    3. ~900 Nethershards (1/5 way to chance at legendary / 885+ gear)
    4. 1 tick off the Defender of the Broken Isles achievement for flight.
    5. Along with 1650 rep.

Might not seem like a lot to you, but to some that's a lot.

Edit: Formatted it a bit better.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-04-05 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It's for a 6 hour time frame, each day. If you can't be on during that hour because you're working, you miss it. And considering how large the rewards are, it's shit to miss it completely.
    What are the rewards?
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    1.) Who says that he doesn't? Maybe he is at work right now. Maybe he works at different hours.
    2.) Is it really any of your business?
    Why are you getting involved in their debate?

Im now having to get involved because your big nose has dragged me in...

And the cycle of life and death continues

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My main annoyance is just the fact I play after Work, I kind of expected to be able to do the Content of 7.2 at anytime during the day once it dropped. Kind of figured Invasions would rotate every 6hrs but just to different zones, like 6hrs aszuna, once it finishes 6hrs to highmountain etc etc.

Missing the invasions due to Work I couldn't give a fuck about the Shards or AP, its the 1500 rep you miss out on that is annoying.

Was sure it was going to be a GoT reference and not a valid reason to hate my name
    I've never watched GoT.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    1 tick off the Defender of the Broken Isles achievement for flight.
    That's the key one really, to me. I mean, we have to do this sort of thing, but I'm salty mainly due to not having picked up the Maiev quest for the 1500 rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

This blue post takes the cake, but maybe it means they now get it

"I know everyone is eager to get these assaults done in order to unlock flying, and the timing of the current assault isn't really ideal for those who are at work, school or handling other real world commitments."
    "Peace is a lie"

Deleted
    Yep you missed the assault, you will now never achieve flying in legion or gain any shards whatsoever.