Deleted

Blizzard is intentionally screwing people over that have to work (Invasions)

I know everyone is eager to get these assaults done in order to unlock flying, and the timing of the current assault isn't really ideal for those who are at work, school or handling other real world commitments.

However, the assaults are here to stay for the foreseeable future so everyone will have ample opportunities to get them done. There will always be at least one assault per day.
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...5342589?page=1

Like your timegating?

Disregard real life, acquire invasions.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There will always be at least one assault per day.*

*that if you miss will set you back 1500rep everyday that you miss it for no other reason than shitty timing on Blizzards part.

You realize over a sub base, different people will have different time commitments? Some people work days, some people work nights, some people have kids, some people have other hobbies, etc.

It's the first day. Give it time before your baseless accusations. So you might not get Pathfinder on the very first day it's available. You'll get it eventually. I slept through the one last night, don't feel bad about it at all.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justpassing View Post
    disregard real life, acquire invasions.
    aren't you grateful? Aren't you?

Do your invasions when we tell you to do them!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    You realize over a sub base, different people will have different time commitments? Some people work days, some people work nights, some people have kids, some people have other hobbies, etc.

It's the first day. Give it time before your baseless accusations. So you might not get Pathfinder on the very first day it's available. You'll get it eventually. I slept through the one last night, don't feel bad about it at all.
    Hey Bashiok. Still playing WoW?

Not intentionally, cuz working people pay for subs.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I think the timing *is* intentional, but the reason is simple - Blizzard want to limit the number of people who attend. To minimize lags, minimize effects from possible errors while they are fixing them, etc.

This type of whine is truly pathetic.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are clearly overestimating them. There's nothing malicious or intentionally evil in their implementation of invasions. They are just idiots, plain and simple.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    This type of whine is truly pathetic.
    Why is it, simple solution would to be 3 per day evened out and only give you the bonus rep once per day. However Legion is basically the "Because, **** you thats why" expansion so I am not at all surprised.

Add this to the long list of screw up that is 7.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ..and what is the intention? Since it is intentional? Like..they just plain hate people who work?
    they want you to quit your job so that you can grind artifact power and do pet battles all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Hey Bashiok. Still playing WoW?
    lol

I just don't get your point. They're going to "screw over" some people regardless of when they occur. You're talking about a matter of days (at most) between the "no-lifers" and the "screwed over."

P.S. It's been years since the RealID fiasco, quit calling my parents' house!
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    You are clearly overestimating them. There's nothing malicious or intentionally evil in their implementation of invasions. They are just idiots, plain and simple.
    Based on some gameplay changes and inconveniences introduced to us since WoD, I would say you are probably right.

They are so out of sync when it comes to realizing what makes most WoW players happy and just end up designing their game the way they want it to. Only to submit to overwhelming customer feedback and change things later. Which to me, is quite counter-productive considering they are an established and reowned games company.

Yes, it's their game to design as they see fit. But they STILL have to attract customers to buy it first.

If they continue this way, I won't be surprised if the next WoW expansion ends up in a disaster like Diablo 3 when it first came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually told my wife yesterday that when I get home I've got WoW stuff to do real fast before anything else lol.

I didn't PTR it up this time around so I had no clue how long it would take to do the kill quests and then the 3 man scenario and had maybe an hour left before it expired when I got home.

Luckily she is awesome and I got it done with no complaints from her.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    lol

I just don't get your point. They're going to "screw over" some people regardless of when they occur. You're talking about a matter of days (at most) between the "no-lifers" and the "screwed over."
    In my oceanic timezone, the invasion happened like around 10 to 4pm or 11 to 5pm. I can't rmb. Mon-Fri during these times, I have to go to work. That means I will only be able to do the invasions on weekends.

Then, it's not just a "matter of days". but almost an entire week I missed.

Well, I would expect them to rotate every X hours so we aren't in that situation. Example:
    - A invaded for 6h:
    - Legion retreats for 1-3h (random).
    - B invaded for 6h.

Repeat

These cry baby threads are getting bad but this takes the cake.You think they are "intentionally"screwing people that work..... LOL just stop

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just a really pointless thread