Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    sure it does. if there is noone against Assad then he will win the civil war.

dont forget the Assad is reason why this civil war ever happend in the first place. Cause he used chem wpns. agains protesters.
    You don't win a civil war if the people don't support you. Assad is winning because he won his people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    You don't win a civil war if the people don't support you. Assad is winning because he won his people.
    If there wasnt Putin behind his back he would be dead long time ago man. Putin is only reason why he is still in power. Not the people. His people are running into Europe by 100 thousands.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    dont forget the Assad is reason why this civil war ever happend in the first place. Cause he used chem wpns. agains protesters.
    You've gotten your wires a bit crossed there, the gas attack you're thinking of happened 2-3 years into the war, the reason some news agencies were calling the rebels "protestors" at that point was because it sounded better than "heavily armed extremists who we like".

Deleted
    sure it does. if there is noone against Assad then he will win the civil war.

Can't tell if serious...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Nah i heard it was WMDs borrowed from Iraq (the ones Saddam used, which the West to this date still cant find anywhere).
    Oh THAT'S where they were

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I want to believe this story cause it sounds like it could be true. However, i want real proof. medical documents, eye witness testimony. Not just journalists saying this shit happened.

- - - Updated - - -

seriously. just today i saw a democrat on tv trying to use this situation to crap on president trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there wasnt Putin behind his back he would be dead long time ago man. Putin is only reason why he is still in power. Not the people. His people are running into Europe by 100 thousands.
    Yeah, there wouldn't have been any chance for Assad to stand up against the machinations of the US, Saudis and Turkey without a powerful ally, whether or not he had the support of the people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supermage View Post
    seriously. just today i saw a democrat on tv trying to use this situation to crap on president trump.
    Was her name Maxine Waters? https://youtu.be/U4FvgLbyNHA?t=56

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    How do you control average idiot? You present them with semi-verifiable information.
    Ask them what happen few years later and they defend your information like it was a gospel.
    Damn sheeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw one of the videos from just after the attack happened.

So so shitty.

Luckily if a person wasn't exposed to an insane amount of it they will generally fully recover. Sarin doesn't totally destroy your lungs or anything.

Whoever did this needs to be put down though. So fucked.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I saw one of the videos from just after the attack happened.

So so shitty.

Luckily if a person wasn't exposed to an insane amount of it they will generally fully recover. Sarin doesn't totally destroy your lungs or anything.

Whoever did this needs to be put down though. So fucked.
    Tiny detail but I think I heard this wasn't sarin gas. Something that was already used somewhere else in like 1998 or 1988 can't remember I've read it somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiny detail but I think I heard this wasn't sarin gas. Something that was already used somewhere else in like 1998 or 1988 can't remember I've read it somewhere.
    Ah well if not I hope it's something that can be recovered from like Sarin.

Either way it's a shitty situation. I've never understood why people would do this sort of thing to civilians.

As fucked as it is I get why you'd do it against enemy troops. But civilians make no sense to me.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Ah well if not I hope it's something that can be recovered from like Sarin.

Either way it's a shitty situation. I've never understood why people would do this sort of thing to civilians.

As fucked as it is I get why you'd do it against enemy troops. But civilians make no sense to me.
    Oh absolutely. Shocking stuff. The way the hospital was hit right after as well. Brutal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh absolutely. Shocking stuff. The way the hospital was hit right after as well. Brutal.
    I didn't hear that but frankly it doesn't surprise me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Gassing civilians is pretty low.
    Gassing civilians is a war crime.

Problem is,
    a) Trump says it's Obama's fault for his foreign policy "red line" which, with Obama being out of office, does not apply.
    b) Tillerson says it's Iran and Russia's fault.
    c) and Russia says it was a leak of rebel-owned weapons.

I don't see this ending well, but the way I don't see it ending well, is the US doing nothing. Trump is looking elsewhere, and doesn't want to be bothered with Syria.

Obama sure left Trump a huge mess. It's so fun blaming everything on Obama like they did to Bush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Obama sure left Trump a huge mess. It's so fun blaming everything on Obama like they did to Bush.
    Remember when Trump tweeted: "The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A."

Eat yo vegetables

Ok lets pretend that not all Americans are Retarded Christians or SJW ... Why for god sake would Asad use sarin in some no name village when the whole world is looking at him ??... This this is the level of propaganda that CNN or old ZSRR would use , comon you cant be this stupid??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Ok lets pretend that not all Americans are Retarded Christians or SJW ... Why for god sake would Asad use sarin in some no name village when the whole world is looking at him ??... This this is the level of propaganda that CNN or old ZSRR would use , comon you cant be this stupid??
    Could be Turkey. Could be Russia. Could be an Assad airstrike that punctured a chemical weapon storage supply owned by the rebels. And it could be Assad.

The whole world has been looking at Assad for some time now. That hasn't prevented him from killing citizens.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Could be Turkey. Could be Russia. Could be an Assad airstrike that punctured a chemical weapon storage supply owned by the rebels. And it could be Assad.

The whole world has been looking at Assad for some time now. That hasn't prevented him from killing citizens.
    Do you remember the last time when assad use sarin ?? and the rapport that Rossians make after ??Well Americans still believe that 1! Old! Rocked was enough to kill this many people when logical answer was ... You need a fucking truck full of gas to cover that area and kill so many people but :P Fuck the truth right Evil Assad !! Yup so much better in that region when Americans start helping them a real fucking Paradise !!