Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wonder where @Tennisace is? Why isn't she condemning the Syrian government for this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Maybe you Euros shouldn't have screwed things up in the first place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes%...icot_Agreement comes to mind.
    If you need to bring up something from that era, long before there even was a union in place and the world was riddled with wars, you must be reaching really far to get any sort of argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I'm not nationalistic. I genuinely believe you should embrace the progressive mindset of Brussels and openly embrace millions of these people into your countries. It's the right thing to do.
    We are already accepting refugees, we are accepting what we can, you are starting to sound like a broken record as i already replied to this.

Also the federal government what resides in Brussels is nationalistic to right under the current leadership what i also voted for, thanks for your concern i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    What on earth are you talking about? Why wouldn't the rebel forces, both extremists and the few fsa left have access to said weapons?
    And Skroe? Skroe is the America of mkultra, you shouldn't really be listening to him dude.
    I can agree with Skroe and have agreed with him many times as ideologically we are both on the conservative political spectrum, He brings up good points and i don't have to agree with him to appreciate the perspective.

I don't find it likely that rebel forces have them but i'm open to the notion that i'm wrong. I also don't see rebels using them in their own territories.

I find their excuse of what happened in their opinion as in rebels bombing a depot and it just manage to happen to be a depot first elsewhere and than near a hospital, to nobodies surprise this spin comes from the kremlin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Ok lets pretend that not all Americans are Retarded Christians or SJW ... Why for god sake would Asad use sarin in some no name village when the whole world is looking at him ??... This this is the level of propaganda that CNN or old ZSRR would use , comon you cant be this stupid??
    The problem with that reasoning is, he didn't care before what the international community thinks, he finds justification in his actions in the west from Far right political parties, such as Front Nationale, Vlaams Blok and so on.

the west is pretty much in agreement with "there can be no peace with Assad in charge" so he really does not give a damn as long russia arms and support him. It is even in Russia's interest for them to bomb citizens since that creates refugee streams that create issues in Europe and a destabilized Europe is Russia's end plan or at the very least the economic sanctions removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Remember when Trump tweeted: "The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A."

He also called Obama a coward while he opposed acting in Syria himself. Agent Orange isn't know for his long term memory or consistency.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well the Russians have finalised their "version" of events:

The Syrian Air Force has destroyed a warehouse in Idlib province where chemical weapons were being produced and stockpiled before being shipped to Iraq, Russia’s Defense Ministry spokesman said. The strike, which was launched midday Tuesday, targeted a major rebel ammunition depot east of the town of Khan Sheikhoun, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said in a statement.

The warehouse was used to both produce and store shells containing toxic gas, Konashenkov said. The shells were delivered to Iraq and repeatedly used there, he added, pointing out that both Iraq and international organizations have confirmed the use of such weapons by militants. The same chemical munitions were used by militants in Aleppo, where Russian military experts took samples in late 2016, Konashenkov said.
    Will be interesting to see how this plays out as the UN will basically have to call Russia liars openly in order to pin any blame on Assad, which if it was done by loyalist forces is a pretty brilliant strategy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Well the Russians have finalised their "version" of events:

Will be interesting to see how this plays out as the UN will basically have to call Russia liars openly in order to pin any blame on Assad, which if it was done by loyalist forces is a pretty brilliant strategy.
    We all know its bullshit the intend is to merely create doubt about the event so the public opinion isn't fully one sided against it. Russia is the main arms supplier of Assads regime, so if chemical weapons were used it comes from them, hence it's all hands on deck to release a story that can cause disagreement among others.

And it will work since we have people who believe the dumbest things.

Also doesn't explain the attack on the hospital afterwards, guess that was also a weapon depot. The rebel groups don't have the capability to produce these type of chemical weapons, they tried and barely succeeded with mustard gas, sarin gas is a few notches above that. So if they want to go with that story they have to confirm that the regime has always had those weapons readily available, something they will also deny since the question will than be asked where they got it from and Russia will on their turn deny that.

Would be nice if the UN would get off their asses and do something about it but doubt it will happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    If you need to bring up something from that era, long before there even was a union in place and the world was riddled with wars, you must be reaching really far to get any sort of argument.

- - - Updated - - -

We are already accepting refugees, we are accepting what we can, you are starting to sound like a broken record as i already replied to this.

Also the federal government what resides in Brussels is nationalistic to right under the current leadership what i also voted for, thanks for your concern i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I can agree with Skroe and have agreed with him many times as ideologically we are both on the conservative political spectrum, He brings up good points and i don't have to agree with him to appreciate the perspective.

I don't find it likely that rebel forces have them but i'm open to the notion that i'm wrong. I also don't see rebels using them in their own territories.

I find their excuse of what happened in their opinion as in rebels bombing a depot and it just manage to happen to be a depot first elsewhere and than near a hospital, to nobodies surprise this spin comes from the kremlin.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with that reasoning is, he didn't care before what the international community thinks, he finds justification in his actions in the west from Far right political parties, such as Front Nationale, Vlaams Blok and so on.

the west is pretty much in agreement with "there can be no peace with Assad in charge" so he really does not give a damn as long russia arms and support him. It is even in Russia's interest for them to bomb citizens since that creates refugee streams that create issues in Europe and a destabilized Europe is Russia's end plan or at the very least the economic sanctions removed.

- - - Updated - - -

He also called Obama a coward while he opposed acting in Syria himself. Agent Orange isn't know for his long term memory or consistency.
    Then I will treat you as the dangerous traitor like he is.
    You know that we're talking al nusra right? Not sure who you think the rebels are, maybe this romanticized version our media built for us. Well, that version doesn't exist I'm afraid. It's perfectly possible that they have chemical weapons and its perfectly possible they use it on their own people.

So you find more likely the option of assad arming chemical bombs on his planes and bombing his civilians. No problem.

Tillerson and Spicer have confirmed that Syria will decide what happens in Syria. In MidEast diplo-speak, that's a green light for Syria start taking care of business. They're got Russian human shields, a UN veto, and a hall pass from the US, so there is no reason for them to hold back. Politically, this war is effectively over.

It's a repeat of Glaspie telling Saddam the US had no opinion of Iraq's dispute with Kuwait, then acting shocked when he rolls in the tanks a week later.

Deleted
    We all know its bullshit the intend is to merely create doubt about the event so the public opinion isn't fully one sided against it. Russia is the main arms supplier of Assads regime, so if chemical weapons were used it comes from them, hence it's all hands on deck to release a story that can cause disagreement among others.

And it will work since we have people who believe the dumbest things.

Also doesn't explain the attack on the hospital afterwards, guess that was also a weapon depot. The rebel groups don't have the capability to produce these type of chemical weapons, they tried and barely succeeded with mustard gas, sarin gas is a few notches above that. So if they want to go with that story they have to confirm that the regime has always had those weapons readily available, something they will also deny since the question will than be asked where they got it from and Russia will on their turn deny that.

Would be nice if the UN would get off their asses and do something about it but doubt it will happen.
    God almighty you're all over the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Then I will treat you as the dangerous traitor like he is.
    You know that we're talking al nusra right? Not sure who you think the rebels are, maybe this romanticized version our media built for us. Well, that version doesn't exist I'm afraid. It's perfectly possible that they have chemical weapons and its perfectly possible they use it on their own people.

So you find more likely the option of assad arming chemical bombs on his planes and bombing his civilians. No problem.
    Traitor? If you are going to use such childish terminology it is very easy for me to ignore you.

rebels are different clans fighting for power and not one of them is innocent, they don't have the capability to produce these types of weapons. So regardless how you spin it its on Assad. If he bombed a chemical weapon depot, that's a war crime.

You already proved to me you see the world in black and white with your last replies, so i'll let you continue with your intellectual dishonesty but don't expect a reply back.

Deleted
    Traitor? If you are going to use such childish terminology it is very easy for me to ignore you.

rebels are different clans fighting for power and not one of them is innocent, they don't have the capability to produce these types of weapons. So regardless how you spin it its on Assad. If he bombed a chemical weapon depot, that's a war crime.

You already proved to me you see the world in black and white with your last replies, so i'll let you continue with your intellectual dishonesty but don't expect a reply back.
    You know what mkultra was? Skroe is the America of mkultra. The US no one wants nor need. Check it up before you reply.

It's actually not unless it's done on purpose, which you'd have to prove.
    YOU accusing ME of seeing the world in black and white is laughable. Look at your post. You're like a dog pointed at a target. In fact, I don't even know why you're talking in here. It's clear you've got your ideas set in stone already.
    Assad is guilty, Russia is guilty. Happy now? Good.

How typical of Propaganda Machine. Not even one hour passed after the attack and already mister warhero John McCain shouts the regime is to blame. Does McCain has his own super fasts experts that after careful examination of facts blamed it on Regime?? No, obviously not, he is just trying to make us believe it is bad Asad and evil Putin behind him all over again, totally ignoring the common sense that Assad has exactly nothing to gain from utilising chemicals in bombing, since normal bombs kill as good as gas bombs and perhaps even faster.

Russia has a much more logical explanation - they don't deny airstrike, but they say the bombs hit terrorist's chemical storage. Which is kinda more logical than Asad who had his chemical weapons destroyed as his only way to stay in power, to use chemicals again. He must either be stupid(which he is not) or just an evil man like MSM paints him and Putin to be(which is kindergarden nonsense)

Now listen to propagandists on CNN:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/05/mi...ack/index.html
    Russia claimed the deaths were caused by gas released when a regime airstrike hit a chemical weapons factory on the ground. But victims being treated in a hospital on the Turkish side of the border told a CNN team they saw chemical bombs being dropped from planes.
    Really? They saw "chemical bombs""??! What does "chemical bomb" looks like in CNN view, I wonder.. something like this??

Because if lying CNN tells me civillians can discern bombs chemical and non chemical from what lets say 1km distance they sure have lost all faith in the intelligence of their readers. Not like they had any to begin with.

Conclusion -
    Massive propaganda, that 7 yr old twitter girl is probably writing another tearful message so we might better sympathize and hate Asad more. GOOD job MSM.
    Oh and Mosul is totally fine btw, no 7 yr old twitter girls that gain frontpage MSM coverage there, everything super duper fine and cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    What I don't understand is the following. Wasn't Syria supposed to have gotten rid of chemical weapons like Sarin? They did have inspections from the UN on the matter that cleared them for the most part.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Valsaber View Post
    How typical of Propaganda Machine. Not even one hour passed after the attack and already mister warhero John McCain shouts the regime is to blame. Does McCain has his own super fasts experts that after careful examination of facts blamed it on Regime?? No, obviously not, he is just trying to make us believe it is bad Asad and evil Putin behind him all over again, totally ignoring the common sense that Assad has exactly nothing to gain from utilising chemicals in bombing, since normal bombs kill as good as gas bombs and perhaps even faster.

Russia has a much more logical explanation - they don't deny airstrike, but they say the bombs hit terrorist's chemical storage. Which is kinda more logical than Asad who had his chemical weapons destroyed as his only way to stay in power, to use chemicals again. He must either be stupid(which he is not) or just an evil man like MSM paints him and Putin to be(which is kindergarden nonsense)

Now listen to propagandists on CNN:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/05/mi...ack/index.html

Really? They saw "chemical bombs""??! What does "chemical bomb" looks like in CNN view, I wonder.. something like this??

Because if lying CNN tells me civillians can discern bombs chemical and non chemical from what lets say 1km distance they sure have lost all faith in the intelligence of their readers. Not like they had any to begin with.

Conclusion -
    Massive propaganda, that 7 yr old twitter girl is probably writing another tearful message so we might better sympathize and hate Asad more. GOOD job MSM.
    Oh and Mosul is totally fine btw, no 7 yr old twitter girls that gain frontpage MSM coverage there, everything super duper fine and cool.
    If the regime and Russians claim that they hit a chemical storage place they need to present the proof, and to be honest it sounds like bullshit to me.
    The chemical compounds necessary to make Sarin is not something you pick up at Walmart,and cook up at your home kitchen, that stuff is really corrosive and volatile.

Either way, sad pictures, none deserves to die like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, SAA makes some ground on Al Qaeda and this news comes out straight away

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    If the regime and Russians claim that they hit a chemical storage place they need to present the proof, and to be honest it sounds like bullshit to me.
    The chemical compounds necessary to make Sarin is not something you pick up at Walmart,and cook up at your home kitchen, that stuff is really corrosive and volatile.

Either way, sad pictures, none deserves to die like that.
    We'll Sarin is certainly not something you come across in Walmart but it sure is something you can get access to provided youre an isis militant having wrested a lot of government facIilities and utilized their supply to build own chemical stuff https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/2...raq-mosul.html
    It's not a big stretch to suggest it was some chemical sto rage in case things went awry. You can always blame this stuff on Assad thanks to people like McCain and CNN propagandists

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This whole thing is another example of how useless the UN is, since they should have been getting down to the bottom of this and stopping it for the past 2 years. Obama didn't help, but it certainly isn't his fault that they are being used. And trying to 100% prove who did it though is near impossible without video. ISIS has captured facilities with gas so they have it and would love to make Assad look bad, Assad isn't afraid to use them since it's easy enough to deny, plus there is always the excuse that they used in this case that it wasn't really an attack and was just the incidental result of a chemical release from bombing a nearby factory. Pretty super-unlikely that would release Sarin, but it makes a good cover story.

To be honest though, I'm sure there are many countries with chemical/bio/nuke weapons that 3 years into a bloody civil war where the outcome has been up in the air at times that would use them on their own people. Rebels in Syria and ISIS both have allegedly gunned down groups of Syrian troop POWs, which probably factors into Assad justifying using them even though it's wrong. North Korea has said they will use them before they would let Kim fall. War and the urge for wanting revenge for fallen comrades can be a powerful thing that often makes reason go out the window.

Deleted
    The orange baboon better watch his mouth, Assad stays.

Might as well have been USA hitting a chemical weapons stockpile in Mosul, does someone then have the right to do air-strikes on USA? Assad is winning, he doesn't need chemical weapons.

Have you seen Syria?

There isn't a house that isn't ridled with bullets etc. sooner or later some chemical weapons are going to get a hit as well. The terrorists are to blame, and if the orange neantherthal thinks after all the effort Russia put in, that he can spin some story n just remove Assad and undo everything. think again.

World War 3.

Back. the. fuck. down.

Last I checked the world was riddled by a war in this era. I can name off 60 different wars, revolts, and conflicts from 1900 till WW1 started. And another 91 from WW1 till WW2. This is the era of Fall of the Ottoman Empire and in stepping Britain and France into the area of the Middle East. Drawing up lines not based on traditional ethic boundaries but drawing up line simply for the interest in Paris and London. Don't discount the ignoring of self-determination promised the Arabs and others in the middle east after WW1 that was pretty much ignored.

So the ground work was laid here by Europeans. The current conflicts have their basis from here. But hey if you want to stick your head in the sand and not acknowledge history go ahead if it makes you sleep better at night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    As I stated, since the American policies are such a failure maybe it is time for European countries to step in. Maybe the military might of Belgium can be up to the challenge.
    It's not the American policies that failed. It's the inability for these practically 3rd world countries to accept freedom and step out from the stone age. Their lives are run through religion. Every single thing they do has a religious reason. It's been that way for thousands of years. So until religion stops being common law these countries will never stop fighting each other internally and externally.

At the same time Bush destabilized the entire Middle East by launching 2 wars. One to finish what he father failed to do. Kill Saddam Hussein. He used WMD's as a cover and we invaded based on false testimony. The second for revenge on Osama for 9/11. While Saddam was a cruel dictator he was no longer gassing his people like he did in the 90's. He was able to keep different factions in check for the most part. Instead of becoming a democracy the country swung from one faction basically ruling to the other.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    It's not the American policies that failed. It's the inability for these practically 3rd world countries to accept freedom and step out from the stone age. Their lives are run through religion. Every single thing they do has a religious reason. It's been that way for thousands of years. So until religion stops being common law these countries will never stop fighting each other internally and externally.

At the same time Bush destabilized the entire Middle East by launching 2 wars. One to finish what he father failed to do. Kill Saddam Hussein. He used WMD's as a cover and we invaded based on false testimony. The second for revenge on Osama for 9/11. While Saddam was a cruel dictator he was no longer gassing his people like he did in the 90's. He was able to keep different factions in check for the most part. Instead of becoming a democracy the country swung from one faction basically ruling to the other.
    My "American policies are such a failure" was quoting someone else.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well looks like this didn't age to well.

https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/481278545885663232