Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Warrior Arms Talent Revamp Ideas

Creating this thread for the sole purpose of providing blizzard with the feedback they want, but before i forward the idea to twitter, or maybe someone forward it to the WoW US forum ( because they ignore EU forum ), i'd like to discuss it with you guys.

but please, keep it civil and in a mannered way, so we warrior fans ( we know blizzard dont play their classes ), can enjoy our creation.

The Rage Row: -

Dauntless - Overpower - Sweeping Strike.

- Overpower now generates 10 rage.

- Successfully Sweeping an enemy generate 5 rage ( means that if you sweep 2 targets, you get 10 rage )

The CC Row

Shockwave - Stormbolt - Double time

-No Changes

The Damage Booster Row

Fervor of Battle - Rend - Avatar

- Fervor of Battle increase the Damage of Cleave by 50%, stacks 2 times.

- Mortal Strike now reset rend on target and spreads to nearby targets.

The Utility Row

- No Changes

The Passive Row

In For The Kill - Mortal Combo - Focused Rage

- (Passive)In For The Kill: You Can Execute At 30%, Mortal Strike Refunds 30 rage and increase Execute Damage by 50%

- (Passive) Mortal Combo Changed to Valajar Combo: Mortal Strike and Colossus Smash has a Maximum of 2 stacks.

- (Passive) Focused Rage: Increase The Damage and Rage of Mortal Strike and Execute by 50%.

The Ability Change Row

Deadly Calm - Trauma - Titanic Might

- Trauma Changed to Breaker: Slam and Whirlwind has a 20% to Apply Colossus Smash on the Enemy.

- Titanic Might: Colossus Smash now Merged with Slam Creating a new Ability ( Titanic Might ), Slamming the Enemy Traumatizing him for 40% of The Damage for 8 sec, Smashing The Enemy Armor for 250% Weapon Damage ( Just like Colossus Smash ) and Increase The Damage They Take ( Mastery Dependent ), Cd 15 Second.

The Cd's Row

Anger Management - Opportunity Strike - Ravager

Anger Management: Every 10 Rage Reduce Battle Cry and Bladestprm CD by 1.

Opportunity Strike:

Ravager: 30 sec CD

-------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? and why?
    Last edited by Teaon; 2017-04-04 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    Creating this thread for the sole purpose of providing blizzard with the feedback they want
    Oh my sweet summer child...

Can you give me an example of when Blizzard Devs has been given constructive feedback and that feedback has actually made a difference?
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Cool ideas but I like my Off-GCD FR gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Conniption View Post
    +1, I'll be pretty mad if blizzard decides to remove it completely :P

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post

Can you give me an example of when Blizzard Devs has been given constructive feedback and that feedback has actually made a difference?
    well, we have nothing to do but QQ :/

Quote Originally Posted by Conniption View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Uthan View Post
    +1, I'll be pretty mad if blizzard decides to remove it completely :P
    the problem with FR is complicated, it synergies so hard with other talents and abilities, and now with the new golden trait, FR is like even if u nerf it to 5%, going to be the to go talent, which kills any difference in playstyle.

solution? rework it, change its row, or make it baseline

Opportunity Strikes: generates rage just like your auto-attack. Boom, done, you have a talent worth taking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    Opportunity Strikes: generates rage just like your auto-attack. Boom, done, you have a talent worth taking.
    I don't think it'd still not be worth taking over anger management though, but if you placed this in the same tier with Deadly Calm it would be a good alternative for rage geneneration and passive damage.

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post

I can give you examples of them doing that with the other classes