Thread: Invasions

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    Buggy as fuck!

Azsuna yesterday was a buggy headache.

Val'shara today even worse. Completed scenario (have loot) get prompt to jump off ship, I do & gryphon catches me, go to turn in and all 3 of us dont have credit for boss. we decide to go back to jarod and re-que, but you cant, because you RP fly up there on a gyphon there is no way to get back. OK ... so we decided to abandon and restart. Well now you cant restart because there is no guy in lolarthil ... and you need to do 4 WQ to make him spawn, and there is only 3 more up ...

I can't even re do the invasion from step 1 at this point. and the ticket times are 1.5 days lol

how does stuff like this go live?
    While your last statement is true, it also begs the question what do people do on PTR? I mean, everybody jumps on it as soon as one is up but stuff like this, the mob ilvl scaling goes unnoticed for months?
    I never play on it, because I like to keep things fresh for the actual release.

I don't mind it, although I do wish it was more like the pre-legion invasions. The group scenario was nice, I missed those.

I hope they do something about the tagging system though, it's driving me up a wall. I'll be attacking a group of mobs and they'll suddenly go gray on my halfway. Is it a latency issue or what? Also I can understand having faction tagging on PvP servers to enable PvP. That way if someone keeps tagging your mobs you could kill them. But it does nothing but make things take longer on a PvE realm. If there are a bunch of players from the opposite faction you pretty much have to wait until a majority of them are done. It really goes against the "united against a greater foe" thing this patch is going for.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    how do you know when the invasions are up?
    Legion mobile App. Or in-game watch the map. Hard to miss.

Someone on reddit posted this:

So, extrapolating: (US realms, EST cuz that's where I am)

Azsuna: Tuesday 5pm-11pm

Val'Sharah: Wednesday 11am-5pm

Highmountain*: Thursday 5am-11am

Stormheim: Thursday 11pm-Friday 11am

Azsuna: Friday 5pm-11pm

Val'Sharah: Saturday 11am-5pm

Highmountain: Sunday 5am-11am

Stormheim: Sunday 11pm-Monday 11am

Azsuna: Monday 5pm-11pm

Val'Sharah: Tuesday 11am-5pm

Highmountain: Wednesday 5am-11am

Stormheim: Wednesday 11pm-Thursday 11am

*I'm assuming we just go in a west-east direction, but Highmountain/Stormheim could be swapped in the cycle.
    So basically Highmountain is possible for heck long time on 5am - 11am cycle. Better wake up at 5 or 6 am folks.

I bolded timers that are un-favorable for people who work

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Legion mobile App. Or in-game watch the map. Hard to miss.

Someone on reddit posted this:

So basically Highmountain is possible for heck long time on 5am - 11am cycle. Better wake up at 5 or 6 am folks.
    The first stormheim isn't right as it is set for 12 hours and not 6. Actually all his stormheims are set for 12 hours and not 6 unlike everything else.

Signature Created by Jassinta