Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    meh people want everything now now now, you got so much time todo that achivement but OH MY i havent done invasion day one better nerdrage on forum
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Once per day, people with jobs are fucked? Are you fucking serious?
    It's ATLEAST one per day

They are great for leveling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    It's ATLEAST one per day
    considering all the thing Blizzard said since Legions launch (Artifact Hidden Skins being all avaible when locked behind knowledge, Legendary system and how that goes, listening to class complaints and what else.) i wouldn´t fully believe it before it actually happens. they recently got a tendency to half truths.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    It's ATLEAST one per day
    Not anymore, the at least part was meant to be deceiving it sounds like. It's 4 zones per 3 days.. So 1 per day with the slight possibility of 2.

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...87186882441216

Another LEGENDARY legion design!
    Purge H²: The Horrible Dev Duo from Blizzard and make WoW Great Again!

I had one in val'sharah and no bugs, was fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to necro this topic, but I think the main thing people are upset about is the fact that the Legion Invasions do grant other forms of rewards as well, especially in terms of Nethershard farming, since you can get between 2000-2500 Nethershards per invasion, not to mention the massive amounts of Artifact Power from some of the quests (Currently 7 Mil per token on some of them) and missing 3-4 invasions a week due to a terrible invasion schedule sets you back around 10k Nethershards, which could have been a decent trinket, armor upgrade, or even a legendary, as well as a potential 60 Million Artifact power set back,so by implementing such a bad invasion schedule, they are directly affecting gear, and AP progression as well.

This is an absolutely terrible design