Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    In other words...to be fair to the people who dont work or go to school. .........you get to fly before the people who pay taxes or try to better yourself! sounds like a real great plan!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

right...and you get to fly while we wait another 5 days for our valsharah invasion! sounds really solid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubRouge View Post
    They might be increasing the invasion frequency as we get closer to tomb. Kind of like what they did for the Legion expansion build up.
    I agree that it is super disappointing to only have 1 invasion up a day. Many of us couldn't complete or participate in the first one because it landed in the morning and many of us have to work to sustain our poor life choices....
    Obviously if the invasion prevents you from completing any WQ in that zone, we can't have it last the whole day since that would punish players who might have emissary quests they need to get done.
    If they are going to increase the frequency of the invasion as tomb gets closer, then that is ok by me. Would like it if say they made it only last for a couple of hours (maybe 4 max?) but have more appear through out the day. Maybe on a 4 hr on/off rotation?

Well, i guess we will find out if it gets more frequent as we get closer to Tomb.....
    I also suspect that the invasions will become more frequent as the 11 weeks to the raid happen. I think even if they just added a 2nd a day (at 12 hours from the first) would give most people a chance to complete no matter the work/school schedule.
    Last edited by Barnfargen; 2017-04-05 at 11:51 PM.

When I think about this from Blizzard's money hungry perspective, I realize the problem. If they make the invasion last all day, and it changes every 24 hours, then everyone finishes the invasion achievement in a single week, nobody needs it for flying anymore, and the number of people doing the content decreases big time. If they run the same invasion for the entire week, we once again see time gating holding us back for more than a month before we finish the achievement, and flying again seems long past the horizon.

So instead, they come up with this stupid idea to essentially NOT time gate the content, but make it NOT convenient enough for people to finish it right away.

GG Blizzard, well played.

Quote Originally Posted by stabya23 View Post
    In other words...to be fair to the people who dont work or go to school. .........you get to fly before the people who pay taxes or try to better yourself! sounds like a real great plan!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

right...and you get to fly while we wait another 5 days for our valsharah invasion! sounds really solid!!!
    This is silly. I work 2nd shift so I could have completed the invasion but I didn't log in yesterday. Most things work well for 1st shifters but on occasionally I think it's OK to have offshifts get a little bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekua View Post
    Not in the beginning. In the beginning it was just like this. They slowly ramp up the amount of Invasions and I'm assuming they will do the same once the raid launch gets closer and closer. Since the raid tier probably isn't going to be out for ~1-2 months, this will probably be a slower pace than the Pre-Legion invasions. The Pre-Legion invasions only lasted a few weeks (August 9th-30th) and only the last week were all the invasions up at once. So to compare the last week of that event to the beginning of this event I don't think is very fair.
    your memory is damn terrible. it was never like this. in the beginning there was always at least 1 up every moment of every day. and every week the timer for the reset upped so that even if you finished another was up. but no matter when you logged in there was ALWAYS invasions. I think it was 4 hours, then 2, then all the time. it was never 6 hours a day and then nothing the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubRouge View Post
    They might be increasing the invasion frequency as we get closer to tomb. Kind of like what they did for the Legion expansion build up.
    I agree that it is super disappointing to only have 1 invasion up a day. Many of us couldn't complete or participate in the first one because it landed in the morning and many of us have to work to sustain our poor life choices....
    Obviously if the invasion prevents you from completing any WQ in that zone, we can't have it last the whole day since that would punish players who might have emissary quests they need to get done.
    If they are going to increase the frequency of the invasion as tomb gets closer, then that is ok by me. Would like it if say they made it only last for a couple of hours (maybe 4 max?) but have more appear through out the day. Maybe on a 4 hr on/off rotation?

Well, i guess we will find out if it gets more frequent as we get closer to Tomb.....
    Legion invasion quests count towards your emissary though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Another in a long list of disappointments, Oh well.
    Yeah, I didn't want to go too heavy on the complain train, but you're right. There have been a lot of disappointments in the way Legion is structured.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    are you implying he didn't heal? Cause you don't need a healer for any of the invasion, scenario included.
    I'm implying he was terrible and died a lot. Felt epic taking the fight to legion carrying randoms