Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    you either play WoW ...or have a ajob. there is nothing in between.

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Has there been any assault in EU yet? Since I got home from work I haven't seen any
    thats cuz it finished while you were at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Ah yes, extreme examples. How classy.

The hours will change as they happen. If you can't get them during normal working hours, then weekends are your days.
    Why is that an extreme example? They are making content only available at a specific time, and for the first 2 days it is only during working hours. You say wait u til wekend, well what if dungeons and raids were only available to you 6 hours a day and you have no idea when they would be available? Just wait until weekends, but not sure when, just sit and wait until they pop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Has there been any assault in EU yet? Since I got home from work I haven't seen any
    Yeah came and went
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by mber341 View Post
    I have a feeling its going to be similar to the Pre-Cataclysm elemental invasions. Everyone was getting upset in the beginning because they were missing invasion points for some zones to complete the Achievement. But then invasions ramped up a LOT more as the launch day closed in, and it was impossible for anyone to miss completing the achievement. It's week one of invasions, they're going to last at least all the way to 7.3. I'm sure they're going to ramp up much more. People just need to be patient, and this coming from someone extremely upset about the gating of 7.2 content.
    It's the opposite.

"Assaults won’t be under way at all times. Once you’ve repelled the Legion Assault from the Broken Isles, it will take the Burning Legion some time to lick their wounds, regroup, and reinforce their troops before they return to try try again. Each Assault will be available for a relatively short period and with the Legion taking a little longer before they reemerge."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...e-broken-isles

Quote Originally Posted by tripl3x View Post
    It's the opposite.

"Assaults won’t be under way at all times. Once you’ve repelled the Legion Assault from the Broken Isles, it will take the Burning Legion some time to lick their wounds, regroup, and reinforce their troops before they return to try try again. Each Assault will be available for a relatively short period and with the Legion taking a little longer before they reemerge."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...e-broken-isles
    Yeah I suspect they will claim we misread that and they will make them come more often.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Gotta wake up early in weekends to get the 4 a.m. - 10 a.m. one.

Edit : or sleep late
    Lol well I am that guy logging on in the morning when most guildies are loggging off, so 4 am works, if it is real. We have no seen an early one yet in the 2 days
    Last edited by davesurfer; 2017-04-05 at 11:09 PM.
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    hes not being dramatic at all, i missed both assaults so far bc i was at work and then i was sleeping bc i had to go to work....its really not a good design.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It's already been 6 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    so whats another week or two? tops.
    This dude summed it up, lol. Its not even another week, its literally 3 days.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    They are happening for the first week at 7am-1pm our time each day.... yes, eventually sure - but for those who care about flying, it would be a bit of a kick in the nuts.

I don't care about flying that much and I get to do it in my lunch break.
    Yeah, I realized that it's only one invasion a day for now, which made me miss it as well. I wouldn't say I care that much about flying, I like ground mounts a lot but I still care about it and would like to get it as soon as possible, wouldn't feel good for me if I saw people doing WQs a lot faster by flying to areas while I'd have to ride at 100% speed.

Are these invasion this big of a deal? Did the one today on EU, and i don't see me grinding these out for a long time. Prolly do ones for the achie and then might even be done with them unless the ones in the other zones are alot more fun (which i doubt). I really don't see the big fuss, unless i miss something.

And yeah, the time today wasn't ideal for everyone. Ppl that worked today missed out i think, but for example a few ppl in our guild that run the afternoon / nightshift at work were pleased to see that they didn't miss out this time.

I also find it very annoying that they block off all other WQ's in that area, left a few AP ones up in Val'sharah yesterday to do them today, only to find out that the 6 hour invasion block them off for 6 hours fully, instead of only till you complete the scenario. Nearly missed out on some AP quests due to that. I really would not want to see these invasions continuesly spawning and throwing off ppl's questing schedules and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    This dude summed it up, lol. Its not even another week, its literally 3 days.
    Unless the ones you need spawn when you are working or asleep again.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Easily flipped around for people who work 2nd/3rd shift

Yeah pretty pissed my self, Work all night, came home excited to try invasions out. found out they happened during the night whlst I was at work and likely wouldn't repeat again until I was heading to bed for work tomorrow.

Nice Foresight Darth Dracula
    Hence my point I made later in the thread to make them up 24 hours a day. Hurr durr.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    It would've been fine if it wasnt attached to flying. This is just big middle-finger right now. Seriously, who thought these times were ok ;s
    To everyone complaining about flying, nothing will make them happy. Reason being is you guys are complaining about zone assaults where all 4 zones will occur every 3 days for the end of time according to the twitter post. Be glad it is the way it is now as it use to be we had to finish the Broken Shore campaign and had to wait 11 weeks to unlock flying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo123 View Post
    Meybe they set those hours on purpose, when majority of people are in the school/work, to not let them earn flying asap
    and the pissing off the masses continues, 7.2 onslaught carries on for the second week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Hence my point I made later in the thread to make them up 24 hours a day. Hurr durr.
    Not even that, every 4 hours would have been fine I expect as well but only give the rep bonus once per day.

I had barely enough time yesterday to finish the Azsuna assault. I come home today at the exact same time and the event already ended hours ago?

More and more it comes off as evidence that not only do Blizzard not play this game, but that they are also too stupid to understand that more than half of the people who do play have lives that revolve around times and schedules.

The easiest fix is to honestly just make them occur multiple times a day, or just last longer. Yet again, I'm dumbfounded at how poorly designed another feature is in the game.

GG Blizz. You're slowly, but surely killing the game for me, one poor decision at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Not even that, every 4 hours would have been fine I expect as well but only give the rep bonus once per day.
    It's been said multiple times in this thread, so say it with me. The 1500 rep bonus is a 1 time thing for the quest. You don't get rep every invasion or anything else. You only get rep because of the quest you get from Broken Shore. You have from now to the end of time to get the 1500 rep so you won't ever miss out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mber341 View Post
    I have a feeling its going to be similar to the Pre-Cataclysm elemental invasions. Everyone was getting upset in the beginning because they were missing invasion points for some zones to complete the Achievement. But then invasions ramped up a LOT more as the launch day closed in, and it was impossible for anyone to miss completing the achievement. It's week one of invasions, they're going to last at least all the way to 7.3. I'm sure they're going to ramp up much more. People just need to be patient, and this coming from someone extremely upset about the gating of 7.2 content.
    This. I feel almost positive that these will happen more and more frequently as the weeks go on.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I had barely enough time yesterday to finish the Azsuna assault. I come home today at the exact same time and the event already ended hours ago?

More and more it comes off as evidence that not only do Blizzard not play this game, but that they are also too stupid to understand that more than half of the people who do play have lives that revolve around times and schedules.

The easiest fix is to honestly just make them occur multiple times a day, or just last longer. Yet again, I'm dumbfounded at how poorly designed another feature is in the game.

GG Blizz. You're slowly, but surely killing the game for me, one poor decision at a time.
    Except, you as a consumer can only speculate what they are doing. For all we know next week the invasions ramp up to two a day or something. No one but Blizzard knows. Each week we get closer to busting through the Tomb of Sargeras so I wouldn't doubt seeing some kind of ramp up in the invasions like pre-expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It's been said multiple times in this thread, so say it with me. The 1500 rep bonus is a 1 time thing for the quest. You don't get rep every invasion or anything else. You only get rep because of the quest you get from Broken Shore. You have from now to the end of time to get the 1500 rep so you won't ever miss out on it.
    In that case there is no reason for it to be once per day (At least)

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I didn't get much from my assault other than rep and nethershards.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    They need to change the times to the evening and morning. That way everyone should be able to time them in.