Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blizzcon tickets sold out already???

was in "line" and boom, not available..

gg

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat it. I'll be throwing a bunch on eBay in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    That's a cruel joke, rightttttt....?

Can't really see the reason for this thread; The tickets are of limited amount - You dont get through bad luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was at checkout when it said they sold out... closest I have ever come, oh well take 2 on Saturday...
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2017-04-06 at 02:23 AM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    And I'll be reporting them all for scalping and getting them taken down. Enjoy!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    People have been making that threat for years yet I have not once had my eBay tickets taken down. Maybe this year will be different?

Deleted
    For the first time ever I actually managed to grab two before they were sold out.
    But yeah, they are always sold out extremely fast. Which isn't very surprising considering just how popular Blizzcon is.

Ok the fact that the tickets sold out quickly isn't the issue. It's how they sold out.

Universe (who sold the tickets) has shown to be just awful right now. They have no bot protection at all. No captcha or anything that will at least slow them down. Not only that but the phone app was atrocious. The system in place was just begging for bots to eat it up.

this must be your firrst time trying to buy blizzcon tickets.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

I attended in 2015, and felt severely undervalued for the cost of ticket/flight/hotel vs just buying the virtual ticket and getting all the goodies that way. Good luck though for people who want them on Saturday!

blizzcon tickets always sell out in seconds man, getting one is more a matter of luck than anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thats just rude. Why would you do that?

I got mine and most likely wont even go just like last year. They sold good on ebay though

Nerds are too fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Man... those ebay prices..

people are nuts.

Deleted
    just be happy that you didn't pay $200 to see a bunch of ads.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Well thats just rude. Why would you do that?
    Because, Jaylock, scalping in and of itself is a disgusting practice. It's just people punishing other people and forcing them to suffer for things that they want. If they were selling tickets to a Trump rally, and people were buying them with the intention of not going and instead selling them five, six, or seven times the price to people who wanted to go, I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed off.

Deleted
    Because, Jaylock, scalping in and of itself is a disgusting practice. It's just people punishing other people and forcing them to suffer for things that they want. If they were selling tickets to a Trump rally, and people were buying them with the intention of not going and instead selling them five, six, or seven times the price to people who wanted to go, I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed off.
    I wouldn't say it's a disgusting practice. If you have the money to buy a few extra tickets to resell for a profit it's not really a huge deal. Resellers do it all of the time with pretty much any product you can purchase.