Poll: Do you find the add offensive?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Michael Brown would still be alive if he had stolen a Pepsi instead of cigarettes.

"I charged at the cop to give him a Pepsi, honest!"

I dont find this ad offensive but incredibly dumb. That bitch should stick to Instagram whorin.
    Last edited by dvaz; 2017-04-06 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Color me surprised that blacks are once again throwing a fit over something trivial.
    i'm sensing sarcasm. lots and lots of sarcasm. i approve of this post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    I love watching the left eat itself.
    and the left wonders why people don't take them seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    AD GUY: so then she hands the cop a pepsi and the protesters cheer
    EXEC: excellent. protestors love cops.
    AD GUY: AND pepsi.
    EXEC: and pepsi

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Just shows that BLM is a racist hate group. Why do companies and people keep giving into these home grown terrorists? Really may as well just put up a sign saying come take w/e you want from our store and feel free to rape the workers.
    How does it show that lol? I don't expect you guys to side with BLM here. But if you can't understand, even a little bit, how this trivializes racism, then you will probably never get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    How does it show that lol? I don't expect you guys to side with BLM here. But if you can't understand, even a little bit, how this trivializes racism, then you will probably never get it.
    why? because it shows support for cops, who, for the most part, are just trying to do there jobs? are some cops bad? yes. but not all of them.

by that same token, we can say the same thing about anyone of any race or job.

but why is it that when an advertisement, performer, or other event supports black lives matter, it gets a free pass.
    yet when the same tries to support cops, they get hammered left right and center, pulled, fired, or forced to apologize?

Where's the link to the video?

Color me surprised that blacks are once again throwing a fit over something trivial.
    I can give plenty of examples of white people doing the same.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

It doesn't in any way shape or form trivialize racism. What Trivializes racism is how BLM spouts so much hate for whites and has called for white babies to be killed and whites to be genocide d yet they faced less backlash than anyone that has said anything about blacks in a public way.

The woman handed a cop a pepsi oh wow omg stomping all over black people doing that oh no they are being so oppressed OVER A PEPSI......
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Pepsi pulled the add because it was dumb, really REALLY dumb, not for trivializing anything. Advertising trivialize important stuff 24/7. It took all of 5 min for Pepsi to be the laughingstock of the world and that is why they pulled it.

On the + side. If you want to see what a really good apology looks like, check theirs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Where's the link to the video?
    Its in the NYT article

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    It doesn't in any way shape or form trivialize racism. What Trivializes racism is how BLM spouts so much hate for whites and has called for white babies to be killed and whites to be genocide d yet they faced less backlash than anyone that has said anything about blacks in a public way.

The woman handed a cop a pepsi oh wow omg stomping all over black people doing that oh no they are being so oppressed OVER A PEPSI......
    A tiny minority, next. See the thing is, it's not even, OVER A PEPSI.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I would say if you watched the add and got that they were trying to take sides on BLM then you would see that in nearly everything. It seemed like a normal shitty soda commercial to me.
    Yeah I would agree that most of the commercial seemed to be about Kendall Jenner. A couple of the Super Bowl commercials were far more political.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Pepsi pulled the add because it was dumb, really REALLY dumb, not for trivializing anything. Advertising trivialize important stuff 24/7. It took all of 5 min for Pepsi to be the laughingstock of the world and that is why they pulled it.

On the + side. If you want to see what a really good apology looks like, check theirs out.
    Insufficient unless it included a tear-stained apology for giving the Kardashians/Jenners more exposure.

I can give plenty of examples of white people doing the same.
    Then do it. Of course, that won't change the facts that this whole ridiculous "Black Lives Matter" movement is racist, hypocritical and trying way too hard to paint criminal scum in a positive light.

A tiny minority, next. See the thing is, it's not even, OVER A PEPSI.
    If a tiny minority is trivial then i guess racism is over. You just solved racism! Congrats!

Its over a woman handing a cop a Pepsi and saying it can solve everything.
    Thing is if the BLM hate group is pissy over it then cops should be also since they have to deal with the BS the hate group BLM have caused them and the number of cops that were out right killed by BLM terrorists. The white people that were targeted by BLM terrorists, The roads they have blocked the sheer number of crimes,deaths they have caused.

But they are a tiny minority so i guess it doesn't matter right? Well Black deaths by cops are tiny compared to white deaths by cops so black deaths in your own logic are trivial because they are the tiny minority compared to everything else.

Congrats Racism is over! Time to go home.... im just done with this bs since i am a tiny minority compared to your great big logic.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    You could arm cops with anything this side of battlefield nukes and still soft drinks would kill more wonderful people of color than them...

Pepsi just has to weather the bad publicity until the SJW crowd find something else to be offended about.

Which should be some time around noon tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Peebuddy View Post
    Pepsi just has to weather the bad publicity until the SJW crowd find something else to be offended about.

noon tomorrow is being generous.

Then do it. Of course, that won't change the facts that this whole ridiculous "Black Lives Matter" movement is racist, hypocritical and trying way too hard to paint criminal scum in a positive light.
    Factually you're wrong, but feel free to repeat dumb statements.

Factually you're wrong, but feel free to repeat dumb statements.
    how about the fact that a BLM group just banned non blacks from an activity? sounds pretty racist to me.
    https://wearechange.org/segregation-...delphia-event/

its actions like this that make it hard to take BLM seriously.

if you really want equality as you say, why would you ban whites?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebuddy View Post

You wanna take bets on what that will be? My money is on no lgbtbbqsauce+ at the scorpio event.