Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nerds disagree ? Please, mind you be useful to society and find a job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Randris View Post
    Another requirement removed? It almost makes you think they should have just given it to players after Pathfinder Pt 1. I might still be playing.

Actually, who I am kidding? No I wouldn't.
    But you still take time to comment on a post About a game you do not play.. hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    wow people were really that salty about this? its the easier part of the achiev
    Not if you work and sleep, most invasions will occur in theose periods - yesterday I was working, todays was middle of night on EU (its got like an hour left , I got up early for it)

7+ Year Old Account
    This is the best news since sliced bread tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Can people stop fucking playing games if they do not have the time to do so?
    I have plenty of time. I easily clock 40 hours a week. Yet I have not been able to catch a single invasion due to the timings. And as I understand it, the invasion times are always the same, just on different days.
    Maybe I can get the nightly ones in a weekend some time, but it's retarded to even have to plan for this.

I don't even wanted the achievement fixed, I wanted the invasions last longer, more often or at reasonable times. Bliz has logs of when people log in; they know they're screwing over millions of players this way.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Reschedule for you? There would always be some people it would hurt. So no matter what people would complain. They could have or should have just done it like pre-Legion invasions and had them come up several times a day, and increase the rate at which they do over time. Or something. But yeah, the tears. God forbid people had patience or played the game. Now when they can fly in < 1 week and do their casual little WQs for the chest and log off they'll be right back with how little there is to do.
    I am not talking about rescheduling for me. I am talking about 12 hr. cycles. I guess one event in the morning and one event in the evening makes everybody happy. As you said, more like it was in pre-patch. My only hope now is that it is already made the way it was in pre-patch, and we will see the increase in amount of assaults per day in upcoming weeks. TBH I do not even care about flying that much. The whistle and large amount of flight points in the zones makes flying obsolete.
    Last edited by gregorbasse; 2017-04-06 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonalita View Post
    Not if you work and sleep, most invasions will occur in theose periods - yesterday I was working, todays was middle of night on EU (its got like an hour left , I got up early for it)
    i dont see whats the big deal. achievements dont need to be made more accessible as flying isnt needed its a luxury prize for completing it. the wow community is so used to instant gratification it sucks. If you arent on often enough to be able to catch what like 4 invasions that you need for the achiev then you dont need flying that bad in the first place. Do invasions not have a chance to spawn when you play or is it fixed on once a day at the same time everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I don't understand why they didn't use the same tech they used with the pre-Legion event then?

For example I remember when I entered Tanaris on my lock to do the entry quest for Uldum and Tanaris was under invasion, the quest giver wasn't there, but once I completed the scenario, everything returned to normal allowing me to quest the old fashioned way. Why not now?
    this i have done both and honestly the pre-patch one feel like real invasions (and the final boss also wiped so many asses), but that is typical blizzard take something that work fine, twist it and make it worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

The cycle is still pretty fucking obnoxious. Considering these invasions were one of the big new things in the patch, it's quite absurd that there's a good chance I wont be able to do one until the weekend, and even then I could easily have other plans.

It's not like I barely play either, I easily spend 25-30 hours a week playing.

I'm not going to disrupt my sleep patterns for the sake of what is, like all games, basically an inconsequential way to have fun.
    Last edited by Aesahaettr; 2017-04-06 at 06:22 AM.

instead changing clearly fucked up system they remove it from pathfinder makingthe gating from flyign even more annoyingly retarded. - you will get flying in 3 weeks instead now because we are fucked up devs with fucked up idea and geting to revered will change sooooooo f...... much

really who the f.... evaluates those people performance - 90 % of dev team should get fired imidiately before they kill this game :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex View Post
    Yes, and next invasion is in Highmountain starting at around 2AM PDT if you're in on the North American servers. And Highmountain will ALWAYS be at 2AM PDT on North American servers, next time on Sunday.
    have fun fucking up you sleep schedule for stupid invasions

like how f...... retarded those des are - there must be a limit to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you! I was irritated for having missed the Valsharah invasion because I was at work. Now I don't need to worry about it. It is dumb that they require something that is on a random schedule to unlock it. If it was like an entire day per zone of invasion, it would make sense, but not 6 hours per day on a random zone.

A better change would have been making invasion last all day and only disappear to those who do them instead of lasting 6 hours for everyone...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Now if they can just put some rep in the Invasions to make it worth it for people...
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    should have made invasions just last a whole day instead of 6hours
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    The invasion change is a perfect example of Blizzes tendency to operate in extremes. Instead of just doing what most asked for with making invasions more consistent they just go ahead and remove them from the achievement.
    These developers are so incompetent.

Ohh it is so hard to add "SetHourToLegionStart += 7" line to the EU code... Fire all of them!

Honestly, how does removing it matter? If you want flying quick, you have to do them for the rep. 1600 rep from invasion = 1/6 of what I still need to get pathfinder. With the pathetic amount of rep we get per dailies you would have to spend all day farming chests and bosses to make up for it if you missed an invasion.

This is not what we asked for, we asked for better timers for those invasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Why are you even here then? I dont get it.

- - - Updated - - -

They made mistake, they are fixing it. I dont see the problem on taking it also.
    They did a mistake regarding the timing (Just finished a 20 minute assault on Stormheim that will expire in an hour) not regarding it being an achievement.
    Still doesn't solve the problem of people not being able to make as their daily commute not allowing as it is also a great way to gradually level your alts.

I have rather a brutal commute but it has flexible hours, hence, except for my meetings at set times I can easily fit these in. But I also sympathize with people who does not have the luxury to do so and getting shafted for it. They should have opted for 3 invasions per day with 4-hour windows (Early Morning, Afternoon and Late Evening) to match players with different schedules.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilla View Post
    Honestly, how does removing it matter? If you want flying quick, you have to do them for the rep. 1600 rep from invasion = 1/6 of what I still need to get pathfinder. With the pathetic amount of rep we get per dailies you would have to spend all day farming chests and bosses to make up for it if you missed an invasion.

This is not what we asked for, we asked for better timers for those invasions.
    Aside from the initial one-time "Defending the Broken Isles" quest whose completion follows from an assault that you turn-in to Maiev, invasions don't give Armies of Legionfall reputation.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    These developers are so incompetent.

Ohh it is so hard to add "SetHourToLegionStart += 7" line to the EU code... Fire all of them!
    That's not the fix also. It doesn't really matter if the invasion happens at 2AM or at 9AM, either way it is bad timing for people who have jobs or go to school, or college or w/e.

10+ Year Old Account
    So that's good...
    Not saying I am not like the person who will say "This is a terrible idea"

It will allow people to make them be happy. I do love the Legion Invasions, but this will help people without the time to do them.
    Good on your Blizzard, but a little curious, any changes to the rep at all or that will stay the same?
    Not saying I am ungrateful, just wondering if you are gonna make changes to that too?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    10s of thousands of squeaky wheels get their grease. I will happily accept my grease.
    cry some more for me mate. I really don't want to get to revered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I don't think it's a good thing they removed the invasions from the achievement entirely..

They should've looked into spawning it more than 4 times in 3 days, but this is a weird way to 'fix' something for a select part of users in my opinion.

I do see why they decided to change it like this, but they should've looked into other options. I mean, flying is something you have to earn and four invasions should not be that hard, if they are working/spawning properly. :')