Deleted

Tier 20 Holy set bonuses.

So I just looked at them in my journal and they seem really underwhelming. Has anyone tried these on PTR? Hows the proc chance? It seems really crap.
    Wondering how it is in an actual raid situation. Thanks.

requiring you to target a player is stupid design, no good healer targets players, they use mouseover macros or addons like Clique so now we have to jump through hoops and bounds just to make it remotely useful (i.e. people will probably just stay with T19 sets)

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    requiring you to target a player is stupid design, no good healer targets players, they use mouseover macros or addons like Clique so now we have to jump through hoops and bounds just to make it remotely useful (i.e. people will probably just stay with T19 sets)
    To be fair, that's probably *exactly* why they did it: no healer targets players. Hey, let's make them do something different!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can make the targeting players aspect largely invisible with a macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /tar mouseover
    /cast Light of Dawn
    /targetlasttarget

That'll automatically target whichever player your mouse is over on your raid frames, then cast Light of Dawn (as normal) and then give you back your old target. So just move your mouse over whomever you want the tier bonus to hit when you're casting Light of Dawn.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Thats what I assumed Seems like we're getting ripped off here. I have used Clique for many years now and im not going to stop just because of some retarded set bonus. So I guess we try with the above macro or ignore them lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    They really just have no clue it seems.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    Im beginning to think that myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovart View Post
    Im beginning to think that myself.
    I'm hoping the if we bind LoD to Clique and click the target with the lowest health that person will get the healing with out actually being selected on our target window. Hopefully once somebody gets the two piece they'll report back here.

didnt they change it so that lod gives 10% increased healin

Deleted
    that's the new golden trait

We can get around having to click on people with a macro (someone posted it above), but I'm still not liking it. There's no point in having something like that if we're just gonna use a macro to get around it.

Ignoring that though, it's actually really good. It's essentially another holy shock on an 11 second CD (LoD). So if we can get around having to click on people it'll be pretty useful especially for fights with consistent damage or really heavy burst phases from what I can see.

I'm super pumped for T20 2pc, I don't see why there's a bunch of hate for it. If it beacon transfers, which it probably will, because we heavily rely on them, then you're essentially healing 6-8 people at the same time.

It'll take like a week or two for people to get used to it, there's really no reason for complaining about it, when we haven't even seen it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyob View Post
    I'm super pumped for T20 2pc, I don't see why there's a bunch of hate for it. If it beacon transfers, which it probably will, because we heavily rely on them, then you're essentially healing 6-8 people at the same time.

It'll take like a week or two for people to get used to it, there's really no reason for complaining about it, when we haven't even seen it yet.
    It's the idea of having to target somebody before using a target-less positional heal and that the vast majority of people who aren't idiots use some sort of mouse-over casting system to heal with. What it should do is smart heal the person with the lowest health in the raid for that amount.