Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    What do you mean "source"? The source is my brain.
    Why not work on something with higher drop chance now and save this for later as there might be a chance they will increase the drop rates in LFR.
    I'm just saying it makes sense to save LFR for last unless you have the time to run those every week aswell. Personally I would just use my precious time for something else at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, because they didn't make the change a while back that increased our damage in old raids by an extreme amount.
    Except they won't. Which is the only point I was trying to make. Any change to legacy content is to make it accessible, so people will actually do the content. They aren't obligated to change anything about the RNG of loot distribution, which is why they've never done anything of the sort.
    Regarding this matter, your brain is the least reliable source, as it was found quite lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Except they won't. Which is the only point I was trying to make. Any change to legacy content is to make it accessible, so people will actually do the content. They aren't obligated to change anything about the RNG of loot distribution, which is why they've never done anything of the sort.
    Regarding this matter, your brain is the least reliable source, as it was found quite lacking.
    I have no idea why you are so fucking salty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I have no idea why you are so fucking salty.
    Pointing out common sense or lack thereof is considered salty behaviour by your standards?

Sounds like someone's brain is severely lacking on other fields too.

Im just getting the sets, since they give achivements. Couldn't care less for other. Not playing a dress up game...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Yes collecting everything than I can, focused on the sets which grant achiev first. Rest, little by little I guess, not my prime focus anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Has anyone figured out a way to do WoD LFR's ?
    Can't recall there's already an NPC like the Pandaria ones to qeue up for it.
    Hey, not sure if you found out, but theres a dude outside your Garrison hall whom you speak to do to WoD LFR content

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=94870/seer-kazal#comments

Nope. Ain't nobody got time for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    To all the collectors who don't know yet, but the 3-man Scenario at the end of the Invasion has a chance to give you some Weapon Appearances different from the Legion pre-expansion event.
    They have a low droprate and it's unknown wheather they'll be removed /unobtainable later during the Expansion since they don't show up on your Appearances tab unless you've collected them.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=262019/l...ansmog-weapons

A list of the invasion weapon skins

Deleted
    I am a collector, and I would like to have all looks at some time in the future, but I am not fixated on that. It all depends on the amount of free time left. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I'm collecting are my welfare checks while I play WoW
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama