Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    No new races.

We will get sub-races for existing ones.

People have been asking for this for a long time.

aka dark iron dwarves, etc etc
    I think sub races will technically feel like new races so yeah, I think that too.
    Especially if Draenei get Man'ari which looks and feels kinda different.
    But of course, if they ever were to give us Naga, it'd be in the next expansion if it ends up being an Azshara expansion.

It probably is though judging from all the sea mounts being added.

Deleted
    I think we are more likely to get subraces as mentionned earlier in this thread before a new race. More of a cosmetic thing imo.

However I can see Ethereals added as a new neutral race (a la Pandaren) in the future along with a void/space expansion.

God plz no more space themed stuff.

Things we don't need more of:

- orcs
    - space

God plz no more space themed stuff.

Things we don't need more of:

- orcs
    - space
    Thing is what else can there be? Azeroth is done unless that all to elusive south seas xpac comes up with Kul'tiras

Next playable alliance race:

Ogres for horde deff.
    Ogremagi will be my new main.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    Vrykul look like they are being prep'd to be playable.

They are in the Legionfall army, Sylvannas has pissed off Aenayr wtvr her name is (Valkyr queen) I can see them being Alliance.
    Edit* Also could be next playable Demon Hunter Race since their queen leader is one.

Naga splinter faction joining Horde is a no brainer assuming next xpac is old god/void related. We will fighting Queen Azshara along side Neptulon
    Hatred, which we have seen between Naga and the Night Elves about magic usage and the whole war of the ancients era has been gone since Cataclysm.

If the Naga is the next race, which probably is, they will be a neutral faction with which you will choose who you want to join, like Pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Why not make 100 new races at once? What's the problem, BLIZZ??
    why stop at 100...

why not give us a customization tool to make our own races.

I WANT A KRONEMBURG as a race from rick and morty
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Hozens for da horde. And some sisy race for allys.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Hozens for da horde. And some sisy race for allys.
    Says the Blood Elf player.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    why stop at 100...

why not give us a customization tool to make our own races.

I WANT A KRONEMBURG as a race from rick and morty
    I don't even know if you're making a joke at this point, I was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    I love my belf tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Difference is that teenagers think BEs are sexy, so it becomes a cool race to them. Nevermind that BEs were added to balance out the factions.

naga for horde, broken for alliance.

i hope at least.

i almost want subraces more than new races though. if i can finally be a brown orc, i'm race changing a few characters. if i could be a red orc, i know i'd be faction changing my warlock.

Do we really need new races? I vote for Content > Races.

I want subraces and a way to become a traitor, so one could become horde nelf or ally orc T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Damn, imagine how long it took them to create Classic WoW then? Probably a month. Probably even less ...
    Nah. That's when they actually cared. Now it's just cash-grab mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    No new races.

We will get sub-races for existing ones.

People have been asking for this for a long time.

aka dark iron dwarves, etc etc

I go with the post above.
    - Afro (haircut) Gnome

But of course I got a wishlist too

Definitely Ogre, I need an Ogre caster
    I don't care about their size, the 2 heads or the female discussion, just want them.
    There is always place for an Ogre.

A dragonkin like a Wyrmrest Protector, because I love the way they handle a staff/spear and ... they are bored, because there is nothing more to do in Northrend. They care about the world and want to teach us, and with a very special artifact or so we will find the dragonkin in us -> so this will be a time-based-visual only?)
    Or they are open to explore the world and will be a neutral playable race, more preferable. Finally a dragonkin playable race.... let us start as a whelp please???

Naga for sure; for me it will be a caster.
    I like the idea of a rebel Naga force, like Kurgath did post earlier in this thread, great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obvious10 View Post
    I go with the post above.
    - Afro (haircut) Gnome

But of course I got a wishlist too

Definitely Ogre, I need an Ogre caster
    I don't care about their size, the 2 heads or the female discussion, just want them.
    There is always place for an Ogre.

A dragonkin like a Wyrmrest Protector, because I love the way they handle a staff/spear and ... they are bored, because there is nothing more to do in Northrend. They care about the world and want to teach us, and with a very special artifact or so we will find the dragonkin in us -> so this will be a time-based-visual only?)
    Or they are open to explore the world and will be a neutral playable race, more preferable. Finally a dragonkin playable race.... let us start as a whelp please???

Naga for sure; for me it will be a caster.
    I like the idea of a rebel Naga force, like Kurgath did post earlier in this thread, great.
    for dragonkin id want them to have a mortal form and a dragon form as ground/flightmount.

new alliance race:

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.