Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Yup this is stupid and the amount of people complaining cause Blizzard caved. Of course they caved not everyone is unemployed some people have to work for a living. I cant believe people are saying this was a bad move by Blizzard. What was a bad idea was having something like flying behind something that is totally orientated on what time you can get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Putting a requirement on it is stupid. I honestly do not care when you'll be revered, It doesn't matter. Flying should be unlocked from the get go when you hit 110.

Its funny, because the counter arguement to requiring the rep is always "IT ISNT HARD ANYWAYS". If it isn't hard and takes no effort then why have it there in the first place?
    i mean in that case, lets just remove flying altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    i mean in that case, lets just remove flying altogether.
    Good non response. It shows that you have no argument for why it should be there. If you're gonna bitch about people whining about rep dont respond with "Well lets just remove flying then!". Makes you sound just like the people you complained about.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Good non response. It shows that you have no argument for why it should be there. If you're gonna bitch about people whining about rep dont respond with "Well lets just remove flying then!". Makes you sound just like the people you complained about.
    oh please. almost everything is always gated behind something. whether its a series of quests, reputation, or gear. it would not be an mmo if stuff was just handed to you right away. if blizzard keeps continuing catering to the community like this, nothings going to need to be worked for at all.

anyone know any addon with the chests location to farm in broken shore ??

handynotes i know it, but it isnt updated

10+ Year Old Account
    so next one gonna spawn at 21 in EU it seems
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

yep. i checked the forum where they said the requirement for invasion was removed and people are already bitching that its still gated behind a rep grind.

it's proof that people will bitch no matter what.
    Doesn't surprise me one bit. First it was complaining about it being gated behind the 11 week campaign quest. So it got removed. Now it's the Assaults, so it's removed. I told a friend immediately after I saw the post I wouldn't doubt there's complaining about the rep and it gets changed to Honored.

let us not forget that they removed shards from sentinax because "your main source is supposed to be the invasions."

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Going by someone who posted potential timers on reddit..
    I bolded timers that are un-favorable for people who work or go to school. Unless you stay awake to midnight, most of these are plain "nopes"

So basically Highmountain is possible for heck long time on 5am - 11am cycle. Better wake up at 5 or 6 am folks if you want that achievement for flying, lmao.

Hell, even most people who dont work cant really stay up at night after 11 pm lol.

It would've been fine if it wasnt attached to flying. This is just big middle-finger right now. Seriously, who thought these times were ok ;s
    They won't make it so the same zone is the same time every time. Each will rotate so everyone gets a chance to do all of them.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Yea, so EU gets invasion from 03.00-09.00. Can't believe how retarded this is.
    those devs are simply so bad - no wonder so many people jumped the ship at legion launch - they knew what was coming and how shit game will end up

Deleted
    actually nope. they just pulled the legion invasion requirement from getting flying.
    now all you have to do is explore broken shore and get revered.
    As someone who does work, that's pretty awesome news. If it wasn't for the seemingly endless AP grind I wouldn't have minded the extra requirements for flying, but there's enough of that type of thing in the game right now already.

I'm not grinding AP anyway because I refuse to get on that hamster wheel again, but it's good that at least flying will be pretty easy to unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by donbooger View Post
    Not hugely concerned I will get them done eventually. Its just a very weird choice by blizzard, there is no harm in giving greater access to each invasion by having more of them or longer time frames. I don't see any negative to setting it for a 12 hour time period, a strange choice to create content then restrict it uneccessarily.
    From what I read invasion means WQ are unavailable in the area. So if the invasion was up for 12h during evening then many people would completely miss out on the usual WQs. But, as it was mentioned earlier - making invasions shorter but more often would work.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I've been watching for invasions and so far my conclusion is that they're just not for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    If it's only one a day and they happen at this time, then FUCK YOU Blizzard. Why cater almost exclusively to the absolute lowest common denominator (Students and the unemployed).
    Because it's their main demographic? Students, unemployed bums and streamers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Speaking of invasions: They're up on EU.
    At 3am. Good stuff. Take a good hard guess who is online at that hour. I'll give you a hint: no one who has to get up at 6 to go to work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    At 3am. Good stuff. Take a good hard guess who is online at that hour. I'll give you a hint: no one who has to get up at 6 to go to work.
    Oh lol, fucking amazing job Blizzard.

Blizzard core values:

Gameplay first.
    Commit to quality.
    Play nice; play fair.
    Embrace your inner geek.
    Every voice matters
    Think globally.
    Lead responsibly.
    Learn and grow.

Let's put this event up at 03am in EU. Lulz.

6 hour window started at 5:30 EST. I could fit that in before work, but rolling restarts for about 20 minutes now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    From what I read invasion means WQ are unavailable in the area. So if the invasion was up for 12h during evening then many people would completely miss out on the usual WQs. But, as it was mentioned earlier - making invasions shorter but more often would work.
    As invasions are 1 per day, they could just lock invasions to an inverse/synchronized cycle to only happen in a non emissary areas Zone A, B, C Emmisary, Zone D or E invasion.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is this invasion you speak of?
    I haven't seen anything of it, nor did I get any new quests today, or well, I got the Tomb Raidering quest but thats it :/

I cant believe an invasion has popped up an hour ago on US servers and iam so fucking high and drunk i cant even do them and its 4:00am here where i live LOL

OH blizz

US: There is currently an Invasion up. It is 06:12 CST. Not sure when it went up, but I've been at work since 05:00. And won't be off until 15:30. If there's only 1 invasion per day, and it's happening this early in the morning...

I'm not going to quit over it. But I'm damn well going to rage over it. Because that's Rep, and much needed Artifact power I'm missing out on. Really hoping it increases sooner rather than later.

I need so much AP for my weapons... ;-;