Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    This article has no facts in it. It can't even get the country right.
    Most news is speculation these days, especially when it comes to politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything, some added feces would just improve the taste of regular coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    If anything, some added feces would just improve the taste of regular coke.
    Add some nutrition at least.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Funnily enough I'm an atheist. I agree, assumptions have been made. But given even some most basic common sense and knowledge of how some of these folks behave here (I know this first hand), it is amazingly easy to come to the conclusion that any other cause is so much less likely, that it would be a-okay to initially operate under the assumption that that is what went down, and focus investigations on this first. And I'm also a-okay with articles stating possibilities, especially if this probable and clearly marked as assumption. This is what the article did. If you understand it as facts, then that is your problem with reading comprehension.
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Well good that means they are integrating

Eating junk food loaded with shit is a proud national tradition
    ahahah totally right.
    Last edited by marjudo; 2017-08-02 at 10:02 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now coke will actually have organic ingredients

So, is this labeled as an "opinion piece"?

If the cans were transported open, without some kind of temporary cover, and were not inspected or cleaned before being filled, then it's still the factory's fault. It could be immigrants, hobos, kids, small animals, anything producing the contamination, but there should be someone who notices that before the cans are used.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    If the cans were transported open, without some kind of temporary cover, and were not inspected or cleaned before being filled, then it's still the factory's fault. It could be immigrants, hobos, kids, small animals, anything producing the contamination, but there should be someone who notices that before the cans are used.
    The cans are run through the machine upside down and cleaned before before filled. It's extremely difficult to get something into a filled can of pop. The problem with poop isn't just that there was debris in a can, but that there was unsanitary debris in a can so every piece of equipment from the filling station back to the loading dock has to be opened up and sterilized (and probably steam washed). Rocks or dirt, a simple inspection and the line is back moving in a few minutes. Poop, they're down for the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Funnily enough I'm an atheist. I agree, assumptions have been made. But given even some most basic common sense and knowledge of how some of these folks behave here (I know this first hand), it is amazingly easy to come to the conclusion that any other cause is so much less likely, that it would be a-okay to initially operate under the assumption that that is what went down, and focus investigations on this first. And I'm also a-okay with articles stating possibilities, especially if this probable and clearly marked as assumption. This is what the article did. If you understand it as facts, then that is your problem with reading comprehension.
    I mean, with no evidence, building a claim solely on questionable assumptions, one can make up, pretty much, any story. And people have, for thousands years.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Europe is well on its way to blaming illegal immigrants for everything.