hm I wonder if Tien, Roshi and the others will train.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

I like that ending. it focuses on Bulma and the song and music are great.

my favorite ending.
    Comic ending is best ending,

North Korea Is Best Korea.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Was Bulma looking up at Goku in admiration at the end of the new ending ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Why wouldn't she? Goku meeting Bulma litterally started the show. It started Goku's adventure. Her seeing Goku go from a fun little child into a God is a sight to behold. A friend becoming the Strongest MORTAL in the Universe? It's amazing...

most likely.

I mean, they are the very first best friends to each other.

pity that they don't have their funny relationship they had at the beginning of the series.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Why wouldn't she? Goku meeting Bulma litterally started the show. It started Goku's adventure. Her seeing Goku go from a fun little child into a God is a sight to behold. A friend becoming the Strongest MORTAL in the Universe? It's amazing...
    you summed it up pretty good.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    How can there be only 28 worlds with life on them when Freeza had like 400+ under his control? I guess there's nothing that states they were all originally inhabited worlds, or even that the number is based on the actual amount controlled but... still, this is kind've silly. I'd rather that number refer to worlds that might have strong, fight-capable races on them. 28 is a very tiny universe.
    at the height of his power Freeza probably did have 400+ planets under his control. however it is impossible to tell how many of them supported life. plus, in the 15-20 years after Freeza was killed think it would be safe to say that his organisation would have shrunk so people would have relocated to more populous planets maybe. either that, or they all died off due to a lack of supplies or something

10+ Year Old Account
    and Vegeta (not sure if in Manga) went on a rampage destroying Frieza worlds.... did he destroy like 3?

The Frieza army would take down planets... did they take down like 1?

Are they the reason there are like no planets left?

28 is fucking stupid

- - - Updated - - -

Rare behind the scenes footage of making DBS

10+ Year Old Account
    okay thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Power levels are bullshit because Goku underestimates someone and didn't go full bore against his friend in a non death match situation? So Krillin was able to last, what, 3 extra seconds? That's why Goku made the face, he thought he could get away with less, but he knows even he can't just go easy on Krillin, who surprised him a few times in a brief 25 second scuffle.

Krillin knows he can't beat Goku, that's why he was trembling, and we know Krillin's personality is for him to never step down when it matters and he puts his all into it, that's also why he keeps dying. But no, you're going to get all up in arms because a character was able to last more than two seconds. Krillin knows he can't win, but he won't just give up.

No suspension of disbelief was lost here. I can believe Krillin 100% can hold back Goku at like 10%, even if in Blue, for a brief time.
    Do you even comprehend the difference in power between Goku and Krilllin? yes, im going to get ''all up in arms'' , because that feat alone is BS, no matter from what angle you look at it, same for 18 kicking that kamehameha without getting injured, so please give me a break with your shit, i will call bad plot when i see it, Goku didn't need to go God form to make Krillin get credibility, i don't even want to start on Gohan vs Krillin BS

What next? Goku+ god form+ kaio ken x10 vs BU?

Just because Toryama fail to develop characters like Krillin etc over time that doesn't mean we need to have more ''plotkai'' in DBS, we already have to much
    Last edited by kaelix1; 2017-04-03 at 05:23 PM.

why would 18 kicking gokus blast harm her? seemed like basic anime fight logic that she helped him kick it to somewhere else
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    just because Toryama fail to develop characters like Krillin etc over time that doesn't mean we need to have more ''plotkai'' in DBS, we already have to much
    its a slice of life episode.

basically a filler.

those episodes shouldn't be considered canon.

unless they have some huge plot meaning.

like Jelly Vegeta where Bulma created that thing for time machine which was tied to the Zamasu arc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    why would 18 kicking gokus blast harm her? seemed like basic anime fight logic that she helped him kick it to somewhere else
    well, if we go by some logic she shouldn't be able to kick it away.

10+ Year Old Account
    While Krillin holding himself against Blue is silly, let's not forget these people can control how much power to put into their attacks... even someone like Blue Goku could put as little power into a beam attack as he did as a child. He was well aware of the chasm of power between them, and so was Krillin.

Power gaps aside, I like that they used this moment to hammer into our heads that power won't be everything, and you can't expect fair 1v1 fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    most likely.

I mean, they are the very first best friends to each other.

pity that they don't have their funny relationship they had at the beginning of the series.
    I never thought of the fact she knew him when he was a weak retarded child to now where he's become an adult retard god.

I never watched Dragon Ball, but I am aware it was kid Goku and a young Bulma trotting around the globe getting into adventures.

Come to think of it there were other times where she had flashbacks of him or smiled when talking about him, she even had her faith in him and not Vegeta in the Black arc.

I never thought of the fact she knew him when he was a weak retarded child to now where he's become an adult retard god.

I never watched Dragon Ball, but I am aware it was kid Goku and a young Bulma trotting around the globe getting into adventures.
    oh you should have.

I rate DB above DBZ and DBS.

till the end of namek I rate DB 10/10
    after that it's only a 7, maybe a 7.5 for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    till the end of namek I rate DB 10/10
    after that it's only a 7, maybe a 7.5 for me
    Same, kinda, except for DBS, which I really like too, and brought back original DB vibes so it's around an 8.5 in general, a 9 for the Black saga.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Good grief, it's like people have never seen DB before. Or anime. Y'all taking this shit way too seriously.
    ^^^

It is best to not question the plot and just sit along for the ride. It is all going to end in the same spot anyways, Goku saving the day somehow.

10+ Year Old Account

Goku seriously looked like Black in a few scenes.

This caught my attention aswell, especially in the exibition match vs Topo. He even sounded like Black, I thought they did that to try and make him look like a bad guy instead of a good guy....

Edit: Genn banned again! LOL
    Last edited by GoKs; 2017-04-06 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    This caught my attention aswell, especially in the exibition match vs Topo. He even sounded like Black, I thought they did that to try and make him look like a bad guy instead of a good guy....

Edit: Genn banned again! LOL
    I got the same felling, but keep in mind, Black is not a evil version of Goku, it's just Zamasu in Goku body, that's why i think we have a Black felling from Goku, it's just his ''cocky'' attitude