Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Whats the point of having all sorts of extra follower gear missions if you dont actually need them anymore?
    I have 5 on 900 and enough gear tokens in my inventory for another 2 from 850 to 900, just in case I decide to swap someone out (or use the new follower we get next week).
    Wait a minute here bab!
    Why am I the only one here seeing problem here (all tho on a different topic than the discussed one)?
    How do you have all 5 followers at 900 ilvl + tokens for other 2 in just 1 week?

I have been doing the emissaries and the withered scenario, the work orders for follower gear are rolling since 28th, doing all gear missions at 200% and yet I still only have 2 followers at 895 ilvl, 1 on 885, 1 on 860 and 1 on 850 ilvl. I wish to know how you got so much gear tokens... I only get equipment gear...

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    Wait a minute here bab!
    Why am I the only one here seeing problem here (all tho on a different topic than the discussed one)?
    How do you have all 5 followers at 900 ilvl + tokens for other 2 in just 1 week?

I have been doing the emissaries and the withered scenario, the work orders for follower gear are rolling since 28th, doing all gear missions at 200% and yet I still only have 2 followers at 895 ilvl, 1 on 885, 1 on 860 and 1 on 850 ilvl. I wish to know how you got so much gear tokens... I only get equipment gear...
    I'm the same way, I have my 5 followers at 900 and have for probably..3-4 days now?

Signature Created by Jassinta

I'm getting the same missions as before plus the higher level ones. It's actually a little overwhelming, I can't complete them near fast enough.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    The other champs probably have a bonus if mission is longer than 8 hours
    For example: the mission itself has a threat that doubles the time and lasting 12 hours with it, now you put in one champ who counters it, time drops to 6 hours -> bonus above 8 hours doesn't work anymore.
    Should be logical.
    Ah, excellent point, I hadn't thought of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Wait a minute here bab!

Simple answer is RNG is RNG. I roll work orders and do missions for gear tokens, and all my guys are 890+. Didn't start until the Thursday after patch. And that's with a long string of trinkets coming from the work orders. My other toon has been much luckier with gear tokens, yesterday was the first time since the patch hit that he hadn't received a gear token from a work order.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    3rd day without mission for ilvl upgrades.. Cant complete missions since i got 1x900 1x880 fucking bullshit missions are 890/900...... Fuck sake should have piled up armour upgrades before upgrading my main crew now im fkt

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a minute here bab!

OOO i see im not alone. All im getting are rep gold and ap missions :/
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    I had up to 17 missions when two of my followeres where 850 and 865, albeit most of the missions where shitty.
    Today i have all active followers at 900 and have Violet hold (810) quest (lol) 2 Gold quests 800 & 750 golds 1 ap quest and two follower equip quests.
    I think i have to disable one 900 and activate another 850 one...
    In my tests having one 850 follower wasn't enough, you need 3 at that level to cause missions in the 760-850 range* to spawn again. I'm not sure if it's 3 because that makes higher iLvl champions the minority or 3 because it simply takes 3. Regardless, I didn't have that problem before Tuesday (I've had 875+ if not 900+ by Friday/Saturday on a number of characters and lower iLvl missions were spawning for me up until the reset).

Anyway, I posted a bug report so hopefully Blizzard will do something: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753767617#1

*Raid/Dungeon missions and a few miscellaneous others don't follow normal spawn mechanics and will keep spawning regardless.

I noticed that too. All my followers are 900 now and the missions seem to be alot less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Whats the point of having all sorts of extra follower gear missions if you dont actually need them anymore?
    I have 5 on 900 and enough gear tokens in my inventory for another 2 from 850 to 900, just in case I decide to swap someone out (or use the new follower we get next week).
    These still give XP which is needed to push the followers to legendary status. Even better if you don't need the stuff since you don't have to worry about getting the % chance up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurani View Post
    Well I'm pretty sure the idea is that you get more lucrative missions with capped followers.
    I have all 900, 2/5 are titled (other 3 are close behind). Not getting ANYTHING lucrative.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I think we're missing something honestly. I've taken a look at the 3 main characters that I play and I noticed that...

a) The character whose followers I quickly went to 900 with was given MANY missions, but now has less.
    b) The character whose followers I slowly went to 900 with has had missions more spread out
    c) The character whose followers I barely touched still has very little missions.

which leads me to believe that it's more CD based per ilvl. Since when you hit each ilvl breakpoint, the mission that now became available was off CD, if you leveled your characters quickly from 850->900, you had a crazy influx of missions. But now since you did those missions, most of those are now ON CD and will be spread out from here on. This means that it doesn't matter if you hold off of leveling your characters to 900 as you'll drop down to a low number of missions anyway while possibly limiting yourself from potential high ilvl missions.

The only thing that I think would be affected would be armor enhancement missions, as I believe Blizzard has stated that once all your characters (those on reserve and active) are maxed, those missions stop spawning. This can be bad due to some of the bonus awards being caches that give you a rare-quality equipment slot. So I'd say... just leave one of your reserves at less than ilvl 900.

Wait a minute here bab!

It's not hard. Just a lot of RNG. On my paladin all my main followers are 900 with tokens to spare. Doing work orders since Day 1 of patch, doing missions that rewards +5 / +10 gear. Occasion piece from emissary. Remember some classes have it easier than others, like druids who rely basically on RNG up the ying yang (Chance on mission to return + chance for that to be actual gear).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    a) The character whose followers I quickly went to 900 with was given MANY missions, but now has less.
    I honestly think it's just all RNG. My main who I leveled to 900 in first few days still has 4-7 missions at all times. Wish I could do them all, but can't yet until possibly next rank where I can put 3rd trinket on.