Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Not sure if this is common knowledge or if i skipped past it in patch notes, but the old tier tokens are now clickable/usuable and give you the tier piece set straight away instead of having to go to the vendor. I just did The Eye for the mount and got a few instant tokens, was a nice change.
    Wow, that Does Not Suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburan View Post
    Very nice change indeed

Just curious about the PvP items that could be bought with the t4, t5, t6 tokens. Do we still have to go to isle of quel'danas to redeem those items?
    Decided to try it out on my Priest. I had 4 Belts of the Forgotten Conqueror, which acts as currently for 4 different items (2 PvE and 2 PvP pieces). The PvE and PvP appearance are different and I didn't know either of them. Used all 4 and got 4 of the same PvE belts. Looks like you still need to go to the trader for the PvP appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Decided to try it out on my Priest. I had 4 Belts of the Forgotten Conqueror, which acts as currently for 4 different items (2 PvE and 2 PvP pieces). The PvE and PvP appearance are different and I didn't know either of them. Used all 4 and got 4 of the same PvE belts. Looks like you still need to go to the trader for the PvP appearance.
    Thanks a lot for checking up on this!

Friendly reminder to every collector out there, do not throw away / vendor or use you tokens if you have not collected the PvP appearances yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburan View Post
    Thanks a lot for checking up on this!

Friendly reminder to every collector out there, do not throw away / vendor or use you tokens if you have not collected the PvP appearances yet.
    I'd suggest getting an addon called "Transmog Tokens". Basically as you can see in the image below it tells you how many appearances are left for that token (definitely ideal for ICC heroic/normal tokens) and also where to turn it in at.

Link: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/transmogtokens

It seems I'm the only one who doesn't really like this change.
    I mean , yeah , on the one hand its nice and fast, but I remember it as it used to be. You farmed for that token , often times more like 1Id , and then you go back to your home town , use the Portal and fly to the vendor like: Oh yeah here it comes this is it.
    Now you dont have this epic feeling anymore and you dont see that much from the old world , which a part of me think is really sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I'd suggest getting an addon called "Transmog Tokens". Basically as you can see in the image below it tells you how many appearances are left for that token (definitely ideal for ICC heroic/normal tokens) and also where to turn it in at.

Link: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/transmogtokens

Thanks for the info and link about this addon, checked it out and will certainly be using it. My only concern is that it hasn't been updated since Nov 2, 2016 and the author hasn't been active since Sat, Jan, 14 2017. Hopefully the author's absence is simply due to real life stuff and isn't due to having quit playing WoW.
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

Deleted
    It's such a nice change, just wished they would fix some sets that are having issues (Mainly pvp elite ones not being considered sets due to being labelled as "Cosmetic" eg: Prideful / Cataclysmic )

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    Thanks for the info and link about this addon, checked it out and will certainly be using it. My only concern is that it hasn't been updated since Nov 2, 2016 and the author hasn't been active since Sat, Jan, 14 2017. Hopefully the author's absence is simply due to real life stuff and isn't due to having quit playing WoW.
    I didn't start using it until after that and it's been working fine for me. Don't think there's really much more that needs to be updated on it since the tokens this expansion basically created the piece anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I like this change, but you can't sell the items once you use the tokens... kinda annoying.
    ...that's what I wanted to post.

Still, the change is nice, thanks for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/easy-delete

This is a good addon to speed up getting rid of the unvendorable items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Thank you very much

This will turn out to be a great help!