Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    alriteeeeee. But Catta is correct, you were indeed poisoned. So.. what's going on? Stop talking about you being immune to kill n1, that doesn't matter as you were definitely poisoned.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I just realised something, hm. Forget about my question Danner.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    alriteeeeee. But Catta is correct, you were indeed poisoned. So.. what's going on? Stop talking about you being immune to kill n1, that doesn't matter as you were definitely poisoned.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I just realised something, hm. Forget about my question Danner.
    wait, how do you know?

I think we have the same role Catta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    you missed the incredible game where Crackle as the doc blocked a night kill almost every night just a few games ago. Crackle...are you the doc again? :-) I'm just kidding, don't answer that.
    I think I'm quite glad I missed that one rofl.

I normally have a hard time distrusting danner, Currently having a hard time trusting him.

I can't recall playing a game with secret/double vote! New thing for me will need to read up on it

@Danner - why are you now willing to believe you were poisoned?
    The way catta worded #216 means I have to very categorically make one of two choices.
    #1 Either Catta is lying scum
    #2 Or catta is misinterpreting something
    #3 Or catta is telling the truth.

#1 doesn't make much sense to lie about. I mean, it's possible Catta is the poisoner himself, but I at least would not speak out in that case. So I discount #1.
    I was until post #226 not sure if it was #2 or #3. Post #226 eliminated #2. So that means #3.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I think we have the same role Catta.
    You seem oddly friendly all of a sudden...

So since Dupti also backs up the information, I must concur that I was poisoned on Night 1. This is at this point proven, as far as I see it.

But I could not possibly have been nightkilled on Night 1. I was literally immune to nightkills that night, and poisoning should count as a night kill. I assume it hit me as an ability, but it just didn't do anything. At least that is my working theory.

- - - Updated - - -

+1? So we have a double voter or secret voter?

While I'm saddened we lost a townie, I feel that the fact that he went from one vote to lynch in the last few hours of the day when he wasn't even online to defend himself says a lot about a number of people on his train. I'm just not sure who yet. I think it also says something about the fact that most were jumping off the Danner train...
    Also, this one is interesting. Well spotted.

I assume doublevoter. One player in that list has an extra vote, or someone was able to supply an extra vote through a quicktopic thread.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Ya imma just be here, on the GOOD train if you all need me

Vote: Pala

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    You seem oddly friendly all of a sudden...
    I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean.

I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean.
    Guess youre immune to my charm.

I guess I passed the test

Dupti: you knew I was the target of a poison attack yesterday, but still voted for me?

I didn't know that yesterday no.

Also you being a target of a poison attack does not clear you. I sincerely doubt poison is the only NK scum have and I think there is a decent chance we have multiple scum factions (or perhaps a SK of some sort).

Given that theory depends on two non-poisoner NKs, and at least one poisoner NK (on me) being blocked in 2 nights, I'm not so convinced there are more than one NK about. But after the Jeopardy game, I guess it is possible.

That is a valid point, I guess what I am trying to say is that I doubt that poison is the only kill ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the +1 vote is pretty interesting. I was even speculating that it had something to do with the poison but I somehow doubt that is the case, wouldn't really make sense.

Why are you all so confused? You need to get a clue amd realize I'm on your side and trust me damnit!

kk

vote palawin
    Yup now we need others on this train to push it deliberately the for front and get this scum lynched before the day ends since we havent had a lot of luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Yup now we need others on this train to push it deliberately the for front and get this scum lynched before the day ends since we havent had a lot of luck with that
    So I take it you don't believe he has that vote nullification thingy, or that it's a scum ability?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kleos View Post
    I have to say the turnaround on Large happened extremely quickly. He likely got lynched without even having a chance to defend himself..
    Well, there was what? 2 hours left when I voted for him and it was purely to get a lynch, even if I had a bad feeling it was two town trains at that point. Hammer happened half an hour before deadline, so while it's possible he could have shown up still, there was no time to get anything else going at that point and we would have day 1 3.0 at this point.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    So I take it you don't believe he has that vote nullification thingy, or that it's a scum ability?

- - - Updated - - -
    Well there is the fact that anything that messes with votes is clearly anti-town and there is the other fact that he is scum