Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Very definition of a Cuck as a Trump supporter uses the word these days. Basically a beta male.
    Yeah! We all know this would never happen to a true alpha male!

....he'd be too busy hiding the corner, staring at the floor, hoping no-one makes eye contact as soon as a woman walked into the room.

Back on topic, she's an arsehole and I wouldn't have felt too sorry for her if he'd slapped her back but overall I thought he handled it really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    He should have decked her.
    It's not often we agree, but yeah. He should have fucking knocked her out.

I'm all about not hitting women, but when a woman starts punching you in the face all that chivalrous shit gets thrown right out the window.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    pin her down in a really uncomfortable position until someone can else restrain her
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    He should have decked her.
    Agreed. I'm an equal opportunity ass-beater. Someone punches me, they're getting knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And why the fuck is she talking like that...
    She's what we used to call "white trash".

Some of you are really fucking ignorant and sheltered holy shit. What do you mean it doesn't hurt and he was just walking it off? He was getting decked in the face full force by punches and forearms, you think that shit isn't painful?

Lots of restraint on his part, but if he had decked her it would have been deserved.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    You don't need to beat the shit out of someone for being a little bitch and calling it self-defence. Justified? Oh absolutely. Fair? Completely. Legal self-defence though? Well, it's reasonable but not necessary and depending how hard you do it, not appropriate. Like if he shoved her off or held her arms to get her to cut her shit out, then yes. That'd be legal here. More than that, like actually punching her square in the chops, then no. Be fair though and I'd laugh at it because she's a bitch and deserves it but such is the letter of the law here anyway.

Assuming some weak little bitch of a man was doing that to you, or a male child or something, then it'd be the same because they clearly can't do shit to you. It'd be hilarious and entirely deserved if you knocked them flat on their arse but again, it'd be a hard sell. He didn't need to hit her and he didn't. He could have just held her or shoved her off or even walked away, as he chose to do. All those things would have been appropriate.

Again, self-defence here is always reasonable, necessary and appropriate. Decking some little shit for doing this dumb shit is both funny and fair and entirely reasonable but if you don't need to and you go too far with it, you're gonna get fucked by the law. If he had smacked her I'd be the first to say "tough shit" and "she deserved it" because she does but again, if the issue here is the law, that's it. If the genders were reversed, I think it'd be hysterical to watch a weedy little man slapping a much bigger and stronger woman while she just shrugs it off and walks away with a look of "great, it's this shit again". If it was a man actually able to hurt the woman, then she would absolutely be right to legally stop him by smashing the cunt. Same with if it was a woman actually hurting the man or even doing anything beyond making a fool of herself. This is not that case and for a final time, I'd have no issue if he just grabbed her, shoved her or even gave her a pimp slap back to her corner, though the last would not be legal, fair as it is.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I'd be more inclined to restrain than react in kind.
    If someone is hitting me like she hit him you can be damn sure I'm going to defend myself.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Abuse against men from women is widely laughed at, it's sexist and sad.
    Most often done by other men, so, congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

It's a no win situation for a man. Even if all he does is push her away so that she's no longer hitting him, or pin her down so that her arms are not flailing anymore, she's going to accuse him of abuse. And because he is a man, people will believe her. It happened to me with my ex. We'd get into an argument and she'd start swinging. At first I ignored it and just walked away. Eventually when it happened every fight I'd push her away from me or pin her down. But that lead to her telling people I was abusive. And when we talked to someone for counseling, I was asked if I ever laid a hand on her. I explained the situation and how she would attack me and I was just defending myself and not attacking back, but solely preventing her from making further attacks. Their response was "It doesn't matter, she's a woman. No man should ever lay a hand on a woman." At that point I decided it was over. Even with a recording, the mentality is that she can't do any damage so the guy should just take it. Tollshot is a classic example. It's ridiculous. No one should be able to attack another without repercussion. But apparently a woman can.
    This is my signature and it is special.

He barely flinched.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

If that was me she would've gone over the rails. /Internet tough guy
    Quote Originally Posted by perasite View Post
    It's a no win situation for a man. Even if all he does is push her away so that she's no longer hitting him, or pin her down so that her arms are not flailing anymore, she's going to accuse him of abuse. And because he is a man, people will believe her. It happened to me with my ex. We'd get into an argument and she'd start swinging. At first I ignored it and just walked away. Eventually when it happened every fight I'd push her away from me or pin her down. But that lead to her telling people I was abusive. And when we talked to someone for counseling, I was asked if I ever laid a hand on her. I explained the situation and how she would attack me and I was just defending myself and not attacking back, but solely preventing her from making further attacks. Their response was "It doesn't matter, she's a woman. No man should ever lay a hand on a woman." At that point I decided it was over. Even with a recording, the mentality is that she can't do any damage so the guy should just take it. Tollshot is a classic example. It's ridiculous. No one should be able to attack another without repercussion. But apparently a woman can.

Ok, feminism is also part of this, you know?
    Men arent believed, or worse dont accuse that behavior because it's "unmanly" to do so.
    In an ideal world, if a man is assaulted by his spouse/girlfriend for whatever reason, he should go to the police and that woman should end in jail
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame its never brought up other than to shut up feminists. If it existed as something beyond a counter to claims that domestic violence is bad, maybe something would be done about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should have punched her in the midriff, in order to wind her and shut her annoying voice up.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Shame its never brought up other than to shut up feminists. If it existed as something beyond a counter to claims that domestic violence is bad, maybe something would be done about it.
    The saddest part is that men being able to denounce their girlfriends/wives and not be shamed is one of the tenets of feminism... and many feminists and many trolls dont know that.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Seems to be a direct correlation to people who have no idea what feminism is and hating it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    i love that video, a real person, who actually understands the idea of everyone being equal, no-one hits no-one.

and the feminazi's are like omg but the men, and and the women are victims, and men are stronger! it's unfair! they're so blind in their hate and blame on men they can't even understand what whoopi is actually fucking saying, DON'T HIT ANYONE, still the dumb bitches don't get it. sadly in life we have people who are almost religiously fanatic when it comes to men hitting women, women - they can do no wrong, only the man can do wrong, it's quite disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Seems to be a direct correlation to people who have no idea what feminism is and hating it.
    Feminism is the belief that everyone is equal. The problem is third wave feminists seem to be twisting what feminism is supposed to be about.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Men arent believed, or worse dont accuse that behavior because it's "unmanly" to do so.
    This isn't accurate. More in depth looks at reports of domestic violence perpetrated by women show that the reports are made and investigated, but the lack of observable damage in these attacks makes prosecution very difficult. Also, since most of the US law enforcement is forced to provide additional protection in domestic violence calls, this often means removing someone from the home on a call. Policy tends to be to remove the male, I'm not sure if it's a written rule or just a stat honestly. That being the case, calls made by men are strongly discouraged. I think between those two things, we don't really need some nonsense about "unmanliness" here.

Deleted
    why the hell is he not returning that condescending behavior she displays by pushing her real hard in the chest so she flies backwards landing on her ass while saying something like "get off me you little pest" ....

well props to him for not losing his shit i guess..