Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Trumpuu

I think the point Kleos and I are making is how quickly Large went from 0 votes to lynched. I think Large and I are in the same time zone (or close).

Using my times:

Largehorns last post was at 4:02pm

The first vote for Large came in at 7:16pm.

Trumpuu's vote (which appears to be hammer) was at 4:54 am.

Official post was at 6:03am.

I was on until about 11pm that night then went to bed knowing that I'd either have to set an alarm for the middle of the night or sleep and see what happens. I don't recall seeing large logged in to the site at all to defend himself when his train started. It's possible he thought that he was good to do other things than sit at his computer and secure a lynch as there were two well developed trains at that point. That's why I think several of the votes on his train are opportunistic scum picking a townie off while they are gone.

- - - Updated - - -

make that @tumppu. sorry for whoever I accidentally tagged...
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2017-04-06 at 07:00 PM. Reason: fixed tumppu

Vote Pala

Choo choo

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    snip
    It's almost like scum piled on to a counter wagon to assure a non-scum lynch, shocking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    +1? So we have a double voter or secret voter?

While I'm saddened we lost a townie, I feel that the fact that he went from one vote to lynch in the last few hours of the day when he wasn't even online to defend himself says a lot about a number of people on his train. I'm just not sure who yet. I think it also says something about the fact that most were jumping off the Danner train...

@Danner - why are you now willing to believe you were poisoned?

@Kleos you missed the incredible game where Crackle as the doc blocked a night kill almost every night just a few games ago. Crackle...are you the doc again? :-) I'm just kidding, don't answer that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    It's almost like scum piled on to a counter wagon to assure a non-scum lynch, shocking.
    This idea sounds viable.

With regards to today's revelations, I'm fairly confident that Danner isn't the poisoner. I agree with Dupti that there may be multiple scum factions (as a delayed kill doesn't seem very mafia-ish) so we can't rule Danner completely out (however there is a lesser chance of him being scum)

I don't know why Virothe is pushing this Pala wagon. So I'm going to propose going after one of Large's lynchers

Vote Listo

Middle of the pack is where scum likes to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    So finally able to post after sleep and work.

First: Not sure how I feel about dupti believing him and Catta to have the same role. Yes I know that is suspicious but why would town need 2 of that role? In my mind it would make sense if 1 of them ends up being mafia.

Second: Celtic, in my defense I felt that both Danner and Palawin were town, so in that case I went with the only other train that I thought would have a chance to get going and that ended up being Large. Yes it probably was the wrong thing to do but we needed more info and I thought his would gain more.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    First: Not sure how I feel about dupti believing him and Catta to have the same role. Yes I know that is suspicious but why would town need 2 of that role? In my mind it would make sense if 1 of them ends up being mafia.
    Why would it make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I don't know why Virothe is pushing this Pala wagon. So I'm going to propose going after one of Large's lynchers.
    Because Pala is scum, I'm not beating around the bush with my statements here so I'm not sure how you can get away with not knowing why. I've been very, very clear on the reasoning.

Pala. Is. Scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Pala is scum, I'm not beating around the bush with my statements here so I'm not sure how you can get away with not knowing why. I've been very, very clear on the reasoning.

Pala. Is. Scum.
    Fine, Lets take a gamble on this and

Vote: Pala

You've been adamant about it from the start so yeah..

7+ Year Old Account
    Consider my vote on Palawin at this point.

He is currently at 4 of 7 and I would like to hear from him before I vote so that if this some elaborate scheme on Virothes part to frame a townie we don't get an "Accidental" scum hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Why would it make sense?
    Well if you read that statement I also said I just wouldn't see the need for town to have 2 of that role. Is it possible both of you are town? Sure. Do I find it likely? Not really.

Well if you read that statement I also said I just wouldn't see the need for town to have 2 of that role. Is it possible both of you are town? Sure. Do I find it likely? Not really.
    Would it make sense for town and scum to have the exact same role?

Well there is the fact that anything that messes with votes is clearly anti-town and there is the other fact that he is scum
    That's nonsense. I can pardon one player completely, but can't control anything else about the lynch.

That would be insanely op for scum. Imagine them at lylo.

I can see an argument that scum voted Largehorn to avoid their own person being lynched. And since that person isn't me, it would be Palawin. It's a valid read. My personal read was that nobody really liked the two options at the time, and Largehorn opened a third option that was more alluring. I for one read Palawin as town after yesterday.

--

All that aside - it seems to me like Virothe is making a statement here. I mean, the subtlety is equivalent to that of a ballet-dancing rhinoceros.

vote: Palawin

So clearly somewhere I have gone wrong here. Either by trusting Palawin yesterday, or trusting Virothe now. A claim from Palawin is IMO necessary to untangle this mess.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Palawin claimed yesterday danner

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it make sense for town and scum to have the exact same role?
    It would make more sense to me than town having 2 of the same role.

Hm. I guess #252 is a claim. Governor power, eh?
    Not really sure what to think about that. Dupti probably has the right answer here.

- - - Updated - - -

Palawin claimed yesterday danner
    Doh! I must have missed that completely!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

It would make more sense to me than town having 2 of the same role.
    I see.

If Catta is scum (assuming he has the exact same role as me), then he is pretty much always with Danner. I personally do not believe that is the case.

pardon yourself friend
    I mean, its probably his drawback that he can't save himself.

Like that one guy Darth Plagueis the Wise

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I mean, its probably his drawback that he can't save himself.

Like that one guy Darth Plagueis the Wise
    Was just getting ready to say that, would make sense as a drawback for him.