Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I see.

If Catta is scum (assuming he has the exact same role as me), then he is pretty much always with Danner. I personally do not believe that is the case.
    Conversly I haven't written off the possibility of dupti being the poisoner but i find it unlikely.

Ah. post #193. I remember reading that post. I don't remember the claim being made at all. Curse you biological storage units, you have failed me once again!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I guarantee you virothe does not have a guilty on me. I'm not scum. I'm not a miller. He is full of shit.

As for any other reason to think I'm scum, he hasn't given one. However for the sake of defending myself, Largehorn flipping town suggests that danner or me are more likely scum
    I'm not and due to the soft claiming yesterday I didn't think danner was.

But if you're absolutely set on that path leading to me then it would be more effective to pursue the people who started the Largehorn train, because as I fucking said yesterday - I won't let myself be mislynched.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    That would be insanely op for scum.
    Not really, and it's not that hard to fake claim something or other and your claim is just bad over all. But like I said, that's not the reason I'm pushing you anyway so your defense is pretty weak.

I can't talk about the drawback but I can talk about my power - I can save any one player from lynch by making them immune to votes.

I will use on my self if you need me to prove it but I would really rather not and you're only helping scum by forcing me.

I won't let myself be mislynched.
    It's not a mislynch though, and this is exactly what I mean by vote manipulation being purely anti-town. You're already threatening to give us another day with no lynch, but then it's just going to be the same issue tomorrow. Me Vs You and it solves nothing it's a purely selfish move and is purely anti-town.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Not really, and it's not that hard to fake claim something or other and your claim is just bad over all. But like I said, that's not the reason I'm pushing you anyway so your defense is pretty weak.
    Sorry I'll try to defend myself harder from your completely bullshit assertions that have no reasoning whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a mislynch though, and this is exactly what I mean by vote manipulation being purely anti-town. You're already threatening to give us another day with no lynch, but then it's just going to be the same issue tomorrow. Me Vs You and it solves nothing it's a purely selfish move and is purely anti-town.
    My power doesn't cause a no lynch, as far as I know. The day will continue with votes on my target discarded.

Sorry I'll try to defend myself harder from your completely bullshit assertions that have no reasoning whatsoever.
    They have reasoning, People are either just going to have to trust me enough to follow me on this and that's all there is to it.

Hm. This one is indeed tricky.

I mean, we could verify the claim by lynching Palawin. If he's able to save himself from the noose, then the power is verified (unless he just has a collar or something). IMO a scum governor doesn't make much sense. If he's scum then it would be impossible to lynch him if he could just undo it every day.

That said, I do not think a scum governor is totally beyond the realm of possibility. I guess it's all down to the downside, and he obviously cannot answer that - and if he's scum he wouldn't answer that truthfully anyway.

So... I guess I need to decide whether to trust Virothe or not.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

This is typical virothe aggressive bullshit. Trying to make himself look like a scum hunting town hero for a day then he fucks off and contributes nothing but abuse for the rest of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

For fucks sake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I see.

If Catta is scum (assuming he has the exact same role as me), then he is pretty much always with Danner. I personally do not believe that is the case.
    Well this is flawed logic if I ever saw it Dupti. You can't eliminate Player X because Player Y would also have to be scum based on past statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I mean, its probably his drawback that he can't save himself.

Like that one guy Darth Plagueis the Wise
    You're a sith! Quick get him gaiz!

Bruh. Townies main job is defend themselves to the death. You expecting Pala to roll over and be lynched is silliness.

Anyways its bed time for me. I'll read up tomorrow and give opinions then.

immunity : Palawinfc

- - - Updated - - -

Dilemma resolved. Good one virothe you fuckwit.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Ah. post #193. I remember reading that post. I don't remember the claim being made at all. Curse you biological storage units, you have failed me once again!
    Dont you blame your liver on this!

My power doesn't cause a no lynch, as far as I know. The day will continue with votes on my target discarded.
    Same difference, towns power is their votes and as soon as anyone is allowed to manipulate that power it puts a serious cloud over towns ability to get anything done.

Regardless, once again I don't care what you say you're ability is. I have no reason to believe your claim because once again I know you're not town and there for you can't be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Well this is flawed logic if I ever saw it Dupti. You can't eliminate Player X because Player Y would also have to be scum based on past statistics.
    What do you mean?

If Catta has the same role as me then I do not believe he would ever do what he did to a town if he is scum, therefore if Catta has the same role but is scum then Danner is pretty much always with him. I fail to see how it is flawed logic.

It is a possibility that Catta does not have the same role, but I have a very strong reason to believe he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Bruh. Scums main job is defend themselves to the death. You expecting Pala to roll over and be lynched is silliness.
    I fixed it for you, since towns main role is to gather information and weed out scum and preventing that from happening is fairly anti-town.

Today was insanely busy, I'll check back in once I've had time to catch up and relax a little.

immunity : Palawinfc
    All votes on Palawin is gone and he is now immune to votes.

Yay! we made the scum Iron Collar himself, but now the main issue here is where do we go next? I didn't really have a back up for Pala.

- - - Updated - - -

The other issue comes down to iff Pala can do this continually or whether he's one and done on the votes. But you can't tell me making yourself unlynchable is a town thing -_-

If Palawin is scum then his partners would know about his ability, which means it would be pretty easy to bus. Means votes yesterday are a bit useless because of wifom (if he is scum obv.

Pala who do you want to lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

I assume its a 1 shot ability because otherwise its way too strong

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

Inb4 Virothe is a lyncher