Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What Un'Goro Legendaries did you get!!

Hey everyone. It's launch day for the Un'Goro expansion and I wanted to know what Legendary cards you were lucky enough to unwrap today!!

Here's my list (57 packs):

1) OPEN THE WAYGATE (Golden) - Mage quest
    2) THE LAST KALEIDOSAUR - Paladin quest
    3) KALIMOS, PRIMAL LORD - Shaman legendary
    4) SPIRITSINGER UMBRA - Neutral legendary
    5) THE VORAXX - Neutral legendary

5 legendaries out of 57 packs, I'm pretty happy with that result!!

Definetly going to be making a Paladin Deck (quest + Voraxx!!!) and a Mage deck first to try out those quests!!

Good luck everyone!!

Paladin and Mage quest along with Ozruk. 31 packs, all bought with gold.

I got all quests but mage one off 100 packs.

Shaman quest was only quest from a pack
    2 Voraxx...
    Warrior dino
    Spiritsinger Umbra
    Hemet

Deleted
    None, since Blizzard lied about the 6th and it hasn't come out in EU

I have 8100 gold. Any advice on how many packs I should get? I'm thinking like 60 to get all the commons, and then saving for the next expansion.

I don't care for this expansion's legendaries, but only reading this thread has it hit me that the class quests are legendaries...

Quote Originally Posted by Yonasknepper View Post
    None, since Blizzard lied about the 6th and it hasn't come out in EU
    Blizzard never gave an actual release date, not even up until the release. That was just what Hearthpwn figured out based on Amazon deals and setting the computer clock ahead.

That being said, I had about...75 packs.

Got

Unite the Murlocs x 2 (SADNESS)
    Ozruk x 1
    Jungle Giants x 1

Crafted Open the Waygate for fun.

Around 35 packs, the only legendary I got was the one that destroys all cards 3 cost or under in your deck...

Is that as bad as it sounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

69 packs.

1 x Elise the Trailblazer

2 x Swamp King Dred

I guess I have to try control hunter then?

60 packs. (I bought 53 with gold. Sitting on 3k gold right now.)

On the 29th pack I got the Druid quest.
    On the 53rd pack I got the Druid Legendary 10 mana 12/12 untargetable dinosaur.

I guess I'm happy since the legendaries can go in the same deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Around 35 packs, the only legendary I got was the one that destroys all cards 3 cost or under in your deck...

Is that as bad as it sounds?
    I mean, people were talking about how it's good for late game in case you really need the big minions left, but I dunno personally. We'll find out over time I guess.

Had 110 packs, got 3 open the waygates (1 golden at least), druid quest, king mosh, and Hemet.

This thread is a bad influence. I feel like dropping all 3k gold I have left on 30 more packs. I figure 30 packs = 1 legendary.

Should probably just save the rest of my gold, now, though. I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden Kalimos, reg Kalimos, another reg Kalimos, warrior quest, The Vorrax.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    This thread is a bad influence. I feel like dropping all 3k gold I have left on 30 more packs. I figure 30 packs = 1 legendary.

Should probably just save the rest of my gold, now, though. I guess.
    Save the gold, either for Arena runs (If you are good/lucky), or for the next adventure (Much more bang for your gold there)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Save the gold, or for the next adventure (Much more bang for your gold there)
    You know, this reminds me to complain. I'm calling shenanigans on Blizzard. The card frequency from opening packs is ridiculously biased,

I opened 60 packs. I got 0 of some common cards and 9+ of other ones. I literally got 7 of that Paladin rare weapon and obviously I'm missing other rares.

I feel like this shouldn't be statistically possible if cards were randomly given (besides 1 rare per pack rule).

Save the gold, either for Arena runs (If you are good/lucky), or for the next adventure (Much more bang for your gold there)
    Wont be an adventure this year, so that would be a bit of waste wating a year+ on the next one. I would suggest using it, youll end up saving 5K+ by the next expec anyways.

They aren't making another adventure this year. It's three full card pack sets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Golden Kalimos, reg Kalimos, another reg Kalimos, warrior quest, The Vorrax.

- - - Updated - - -

You also only need to hang onto about 500g to float Arena runs if you're good enough to use it for moneymaking

Hoarding several thousand is a waste. Get packs.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I listened to you guys and bought 25 more packs. No legendary.
    So I bought 3 more packs. No legendary.
    So I bought another pack. No legendary.
    And I only have 70 gold left. Can't buy more.

.............*despair*

Goddamn this is the fucking gambler's fallacy. Because I lost so often I feel like I'm due to win. WHERE WAS THE PITY TIMER. Now my record is 89 packs -> 2 legendaries. This is horrible.